Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

UK: Lost moves from Channel 4 to Sky One
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it was pretty much the same as watching it on E4, though it looked very pixelated. Could be to do with the multiple start times. Are you watching it at all BearBear? I don't know if I will watch the next 4 episodes, I already found myself thinking "what the hell is going on?" and "who's that?" - I'd rather watch them all in one when it's out on DVD, but it's not as if I have anything better to do on a Sunday night these days.

bearbear
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I flicked over to Sky One HD last night and I caught a few minutes. I despise how to begin with the show was marketed as a serious drama and all of a sudden it became stupid. I quit after 3 episodes when a polar bear ran around the forest. I can't understand why people watch this.
Surely the ratings have been quite low for this. Sky One will regret it, I hope.

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual, I did not like Lost when it first started but began to get more into it towards the end. Season 2 really annoyed me at points and, like I said, I am not looking forward to the 2 month gap Sky One are having during Season 3, especially when I've heard that the "cliffhanger" to the "mini-season" isn't even that big.

However, one show I have found myself getting into in preparation for Lost on Sunday's is Grey's Anatomy. Anyone else? I like it a lot, but that could just be because I came into it right in the middle of the "bomb" two-parter.

I'm a tad gutted but not at all surprised to read that Hollyoaks in the City has not been renewed for a second series. I was never bothered about Ben and Lisa, but the other characters and the storyline is fun to watch :pfft:

Nah, I think I may not return to Lost once Desperate Housewives and (hopefully) Everwood start up again next year.

idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched about half an episode and couldn't get into it. My mum finds it goes over her head and doesn't understand it, so she's not interested. My dad however would probably watch a 24 hour marathon if they ever have one.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
DesperateEmo
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearbear wrote:
I quit after 3 episodes when a polar bear ran around the forest. I can't understand why people watch this.

That was episode 2, actually. Sourire

Tom wrote:
However, one show I have found myself getting into in preparation for Lost on Sunday's is Grey's Anatomy. Anyone else? I like it a lot, but that could just be because I came into it right in the middle of the "bomb" two-parter.

How odd! I saw an episode a few weeks back and I really enjoyed it! Très content

Tom wrote:
I'm a tad gutted but not at all surprised to read that Hollyoaks in the City has not been renewed for a second series.

Aww. Triste
bearbear
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first episode got 1.4million, which is quite good for Sky One, but crap for such a high-profile show. And that's a premiere rating, so I'm sure it will drop.

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it wasn't going to get amazing ratings on Sky One, was it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Television All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: