NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Weird dream (featuring Timmy Turner and another cartoon)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Weird dream (featuring Timmy Turner and another cartoon) Reply with quote

A few nights ago, I had two amazing dreams, or one I cannot remember but both of them came with cartoon characters.

Getting to the point, I was in a building. I ran into Ron Stoppable from the cartoon "Kim Possible". When I saw him I asked him if I could go with him. He said I could as long as I didn't get in his way, bother him, talk to him unless he was speaking to me, and as long as I could keep up with him.

Well Ron Stoppable was obviously busy doing something and was in a huge hurry. And if I didn't keep up with him he'd leave me behind.

But Ron Stoppable was running around doing this and doing that. He did speak to me and I did speak back. But I couldn't ask him any questions or nothing seeing how busy this blond teenager was. Rufus wasn't even with him.

Towards the end of this dream or the transition to the next dream Ron was gone. Not because I couldn't keep up with him but he was done running his erronds and we stopped to talk to someone. I didn't see him again after that.

It's interesting when I dream about Ron Stoppable. You see, in real life Ron Stoppable is a crazed, scared teenager with little talents and a person that doesn't know how to keep up. But in my dreams, Ron is a smart, serious and careful person. One dream I had of him a few months back was him being responsible for me. I mean I'm 21 years old (I was 20 at the time though) and this guy is like 16 years old! And yet his job was to take care of me and tell me what to do like he was my mentor or something. But in the dream I just had about him, he was a person in a hurry and he said I could tag along with him as long as I could keep up with him and as long as I didn't get in his way.

Now in the next dream Ron is not there but another cartoon character is. I'm in a building, possibly the same building as I was in with Ron Stoppable and I look into the next building. When I look in, I see Francis the Bully, the one that always picks on Timmy Turner. When I see him, I run away. I do run into the next building through another doorway and I think I find Timmy Turner.

We're together and we both run away from Francis. Of course I'm trying to protect Timmy from him. I'm also trying to protect myself too but Timmy's safety is more important than mine. And you know what we travel up and down from floor to floor trying to lose Francis. And get this, the song "You can do it" by Ice Cube is playing all through the dream. No matter where I go in the building that song is playing. Like I'm in a movie or something and a song is playing in it.

I do make a mistake, Timmy and I separate for some time but we are still trying to run away from Francis. Finally a few seconds before the dream ends, I am on a certain floor and I run into a lot of black people. It's like I'm in the ghetto or something. But I run into one person who is black and male and say "Where's Timmy, where's Timmy?"

He points to where Timmy is at and I see him and run to him. I cannot believe Timmy is surrounded by a lot of young adult black people male and female I mean Timmy Turner, a white little boy in a silly pink hat with a nazley voice...

...this kid is a potential sitting duck in a place heavily populated by black mature people. These people could have been gangstas or something. Fortunatley none of them were dangerous and none of them touched Timmy. But I found Timmy and stayed by him. Then the dream ended before it could get any worse.

I was fortunate that Timmy looked like his original version. Nomrally when I leave a cartoon character in a dream, they either look like someone or something else or I don't see them at all or anymore. That's what I don't like about dreams I have about people or things.

I just thought I'd share this.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good dreams! Très content

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happened again. I don't have time to tell you the whole dream right now but I had another dream of Ron. ANd more nicktoon characters but this time Timmy Turner wasn't in this one.

I'll tell you what I remember, I ran into Tommy and Dil from Rugrats all grown up. THey were doing some running around. Dil was kind of a jerk to me for some reason. THen I asked Tommy whrer Chuckie and Phil were and he told me there were in the restroom, which was where I went and I found them.

Then later the next thing I know I'm in a school building but I'm asking to go to the bathroom. THen I go even though I miss the rest of 1st period. Ron goes with me though. I won't explain a lot of this because some of this is inappropriate. But ROn was with me.

But after the restroom, you won't believe this but I was next in the Cheeta Girls 2! very weird dream. Well Raven was there and so was Adrien Bailon. And so was Lynn Whitfield.

This is all I'll say. If anymore dreams come up I'll be sure to post them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: