NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Arizona is dead last

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Arizona is dead last Reply with quote

Geesh iwas looking around in the newspaper the other day and Arizona comes in dead last with school rankings. That is really bad cause i graduated from here last year and the people say Arizona is the dumbest state. How sad is that? Cause i love living here. Anyways I noticed the top 5 were all in the eastern coast states and all the lowest five except 2 were in the western states. SO I told my mom well we should move to the eastern coast. Rire She doesn't want to cause of the weather. Anyways she said if we were in elementary school she would homeschool us knowing how bad it is now. SHe didn't realize how bad the schools were till we moved to Michigan. We were always getting in trouble cause we didn't know how to do our work cause we wern't getting taught right. Triste The # 1 state is vermont then the rest of the top 4 are in the east coast states. Any thoughts? Besides Arizona went doen it used to be #48
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds as bad as here and league tables. My brother was moaning to my mum saying that the high school he went to is one of the lowest schools in the league which covers I think the whole of the UK.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same down here, except change 'bad schools' to 'so many closures it can be called almost NO schools'.

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: