NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

surprise in the night...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jadeflower82
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: surprise in the night... Reply with quote

I haven't really had the chance to post on this---the kitten I made an over joyous post on a few weeks back passed away just after my uncle's funeral service. I laid to rest two loved ones in one weekend. Triste

I was deeply saddened, but I managed to cope. I learned a lot in the brief time I knew the kitten; and somehow I knew that wouldn't lead down a path to never having joy of the sort he brought ever again.

And I was very ocrretc to believe that. As they say; things happen for a reason.

And that reason----

A poor scared little kit my step mom stumbled upon in a parking garage and brought home with her. Since my dad is adamant about not having any more pets in the house (he's not really an animal/pet person, and they already have a dog and two cats), and he remembered my mentioning that I was looking for a kit, he called me up last night and offered this lil one.

She was very frightened when we first encountered her, she wanted to cry a lot--and loudly for that matter. Overnight though she managed to calm down quite a bit and actually show her affectionate side.

We haven't come up with a name; I'm hoping to do that soon. She is such a cutie Sourire

Just wanted to share the news Sourire
~Mara

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
---Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry that happened to you Triste . It sounds like you're going through some tough times, I hope things get better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, sorry about the kitten that you were so exited about getting Triste. I do hope things work out with the new one, she looks cute Sourire.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about the loss of your kitten. It reminded me of the time I lost my cat 5 years ago to cancer, only to have another kitten go to my sister's doorstep. It was a Calico. God does have a way to look out for others. Maybe God was looking out for you, Mara. Sourire

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here.

Is it a boy or a girl?

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tommy_baby wrote:
Same here.

Is it a boy or a girl?

I think she said it was a girl. Sourire

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pink fairy princess
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww well I hope u can love this kitten too Sourire it looks sooo cute!~I hope this kitten gives you 20 years of love Sourire

When you can liveforever what do you laugh at?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: