RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[Fanfic] Driving School Daze

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: [Fanfic] Driving School Daze Reply with quote

This is a spin-off of "The Adventures in Nick City".

Summary: This takes place at Ms. Puff's Driving School in Nick City. SpongeBob goes here, and also Blik. Together, like Susie and Angelica, these two inhumans go on lots of crazy adventures and meet situations.

Rated: TV Y7 FV

Cast

Main Characters
*SpongeBob SquarePants
*Mr. Blik
*Plankton
*Mr. Sin

Major Characters
*Waffle
*Gordon
*Ms. Puff
*CatDog
*Norbert
*Daggett
*Rocko

Minor Characters
*Debbie
*Sokka
*Sheldon
*Jazz
...and any other 16+ nicktoon character

I hope you'll like it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 1: Night At the Boating School

Everyone was in Ms. Puff's class. Chatting about stuff before she arrives.

"Hey, haven't you guys heard?" Mr. Blik asked.

"What?" Ren said.

"The legend. They say that the school is haunted at night. By the full moon, everything will come alive and attack your soul."

"Man, that's kid stuff. Crazy stuff."

"What you guys talking about?" SpongeBob interrupted.

"Just talking about the school legend-ed." Norbert replied.

"Yeah, that." Cat agreed.

"I've been at this school much longer! What makes you guys think that this place is haunted?" SpongeBob asked.

"Well, strange things have been happening." Waffle said as Stimpy, Dog, and Daggett came over.

"Yeah. Like this one guy, who came into the school, he disappeared. Never to be seen again." Daggett said. Then, Norbert shot off the flashlight his brother was holding.

"Yep, anyone is crazy to stay here at night." Stimpy added. Dog nodded.

"That's the most dumbest thing I've ever heard!" Cat snapped at his attached bro.

"Yeah. So, I dare you, SpongeBob SquarePants, to stay here at night!" Blik yelled.

"What? Are you nuts?" SpongeBob asked.

"OK. I dog-gone-quadraple dare you to stay here at night!" Everyone gasped. Rocko and Gordon came over, who were the last two people in class.

"No one can back out on a dare like that!" Gordon said.

"It's against the rules to do so." Norbert added. SpongeBob looked around his classmates.

"Fine, I'll do it." SpongeBob said. He shook Blik's hand. Ms. Puff came inside.

"Good morning, class. Take your seats." she said. Everyone else did so.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After school, SpongeBob stayed behind of Blik's dare. He avoided all the teachers so he didn't have to tell them about the dare. Most of the teachers were gone now.

"Well, in about 2 minutes, I'm gonna face the biggest fear of my life." SpongeBob said to himself looking at his watch. It said 7:58. The little guy gluped. The two minutes were now gone and a huge clock rang a few times. "Gee, everything sure is dark. Luckily, I brought my flashlight just in case."

Spongebob pulled out his flashlight and looked around the school. Meanwhile near the lockers, four familair people were snickering.

"So, why are we doing this again?" Norbert asked.

"Because, we're gonna make the school act like it's haunted and scare SpongeBob to bits. Then, the next day, he's gonna walk in like a little baby!" Mr. Blik replied.

"Do you think the legend is true?"

"Heck, no! Anyone's a goon to believe it!"

"Then, where's Cat?" Ren asked. Blik turned around and only saw his cane (because Cat is attached to Dog and wants to go without him).

"Oh, please. I bet he wanted to get back home because he was scared."

"What's the sound?" Norbert asked. Something or someone made an errie noise. Green fog started to come out. The group's eyes grew big.

"So, maybe it's SpongeBob playing a prank on us!"

Back with him, SpongeBob saw the fog come out, too. Then, he started to shiver.

"Man, it's so cold. I just hope I don't catch the suds." he said as he walked. In a trance like way of walking, SpongeBob seemed to walk to the end of the school door.

Near where he was, Blik, Ren and Norb were also walking.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" asked Norbert.

"Relax, it's a school, not the woods." Mr. Blik replied.

"Although it seems like it." Ren said. Then, they spotted SpongeBob. Blik wnet up to him.

"Hey, buddy!" Blik said, but SB ignored it and kept on walking. "Hey, I'm talking to you! Hey! Get back here!" Blik waved his arm at SpongeBob, and nothing happened. "Ok...ay." Norbert and Ren walked up to him.

"What happened?" Ren asked.

"I don't know. He's so weird. Like in a trance." Blik replied again.

"Yeah. He's heading for that door at the end of the school and says...UNDERWORLD BRINGER?!" Norbert yelled. "What are you guys waiting for? Let's stop him!" the dog and cat shrugged and followed the beaver. "Hey, Sponge...

SpongeBob turned around and had red eyes. Norb jumped back.

"You know, you look so different."

"What's your point?" SpongeBob asked and punched Norb in the stomach. Mr. Blik and Ren saw him fall back.

"Ahh!" Blik and Ren screamed in unison while holding each other. They opened their eyes and turned to each other. "Ahh!" and they turned back to SB. "Ahh!"

"Do you guys think you can trick me? Well, you're wrong! I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." SpongeBob fell down suddenly and landed 'oof!' right on the floor. Blik and Ren looked at each other again.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH, GIVE 'EM WHATB THEY DESERVE, SPONGEBOB! I-err-Spongebob...wait, no closer, WHAT WOULD MR KRABS SAY? AAAGGHHH!

In other words, great story.

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Part 3.

"Oh, what happened?" SpongeBob rubbed the top of his head.

"What was gonna happen?! You were about kill us!" Blik replied.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here? And, where's Cat?"

"You," Norb panted. "trance, heading for," pants again. "DOOR!"

The three turned around and saw the door, 'Underworld Bringer' was open. They shurgged and went inside. When they went inside, the door closed by itself.

"Are you sure coming in here was a good idea?"

"Of course! You worry too much." Blik snapped. "Besides, what's the worst that can..."

"Look!" Ren pointed and saw Cat in a cage.

"Cat, you're alive!" Norbert said.

"Wait, don't come near me!" Cat yelled.

"Why not?" SpongeBob accidently stepped on something and the others got trapped too.

"That's why." then, an evil laugh was heard. It came from a white and brown ghost with red eyes. The animals screamed at once.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling this won't be good for Spongebob and his...non-friends.

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's the ghost of the boating school!" Norbert yelled.

"Criminy! Run for it!" Ren said. The rest did as so, expect for SpongeBob.

"What's that SpongeDork doing?" Blik asked. Then, SpongeBob transformed into hsi superhero form (because this is a spin-off of course of TAINC, and SB still has his powers).

He attacked the ghost with his karate moves. While the ghost was distracted, Blik, Ren, and Norn snook back and got out Cat. Norb gave him his cane after that.

"Wow. Who knew SpongeBob was the superhero?" Cat asked.

"I know. We should thank him." Norb said. SpongeBob used his jellyfish blast and his other powers that knocked the ghost down.

"All right! I surrender!" the ghost shouted.

"Perfect. But, I got one thing to keep your mind off scaring people at night." SpongeBob said as he transformed back.

"'Bob, thanks for saving our lives," Blik said. SpongeBob smiled. "But don't let it go to your head!"

The next day, the ghost was now teaching another class.

"And that's how you make a turn." he finished. The other class was writing this all down. SpongeBob, Norbert, Ren, Cat, and Blik looked though the door.

"Now that's what I call an happy ending." SpongeBob said and then winked to the audience.

THE END
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great fic! Especially like the ending, it was funny! Rire

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Scallop Flu

In SpongeBob's pineapple on a bright morning, he work up from his bed, but didn't feel cheery as usual.

"Ugh, I don't feel so good." SpongeBob groaned. He tried to get out of bed, but couldn't. Gary came over.

"Meow (that's now good)." he meowed.

"I nose, Barry." SpongeBob's nose was stuffed up and red. Also, where was freckles too.

"Meow meow (I think you have the...Scallop Flu)." thunder and lighting come from outside.

"Oh, Gary! Anything but thats!" SB sneezed. Gary gave him a tissue box from his shell. "Hanks." the sick sponge took a tissue and blowed his nose. "Everyone knows that the Scallop Flu is incureable! I hope that Ms. Puff would understand..."

Meanwhile there, Mr. Blik and the rest of the classmates were seating down taking their seats.

"Man, where the heck is he?!" Blik asked.

"Where's who?" Waffle said.

"SpongeBob, you nimrod!" his brother snapped. "I had a whole box of pranks for today, but no! He chickens out!"

"Maybe he's just sick." Gordon replied.

"Oh, please! Everyone knows that sponges only get the suds, and it can be cured up instantly! What of of sickness does he have then?!"

The school bell rang and everyone took their seats.

"Class, today we're gonna learn how to..." Ms. Puff got interrupted by a phone call. "Who is it?" the class can hear someone talking, a cough, a sniffle, and more talking. "Oh, that's horrible, SpongeBob. The scallop flu? OK, bye." Ms. Puff turns back to her class. "Um, excuse me for a moment, class." she said. Ms. Puff goes into a near-by closet. "HALLUJA, he's got the Scallop Flu! Yeah!"

"The Scallop Flu? What the heck is that?" Blik asked. Everyone else mumbled about it.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs Puff, you shouldn't rejoice that you'll never have to crash a boat and air up again. You should worry about Spongebob.

Great Work, as usual.

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't think of that. Anyway...

Ms. Puff came out of the closet and the animals stopped talking.

"Now, about our lesson..." she started.

"Ms. Puff, what's the Scallop Fly?" Waffle asked, raising his hand. The others wanted to know as well.

"You people really wanna know, don't ya?" the classmates nodded at once. "Fine. You see, the Scallop Flu is a fly that only sea creatures get, like myself. Many people die from this sickness, due to no cure. And what will happen to SpongeBob will be a mystery...Anyway, now, we're gonna learn..." Ms. Puff got interrupted again when the school bell rang for lunch. "Never mind."

Inside, the cafertia, Mr. Blik and friends were sitting down with their food.

"So, what now?" Blik asked.

"Now what?" Norb replied.

"We need to find the cure to the Scallop Flu."

"Wait, why are you interested in all of a sudden?" Ren asked.

"Well, I think..." Waffle, Dog, Daggett and Stimpy came over. Cat and Dog put their canes away because they were closer to each other now.

"that we should help them for mankind!" Waffle finished.

"Yeah, what he said!"

"I guess it's settled then. We're gonna find the cure for the Scallop Flu, like I did for Stinky Toe." Dag said. Gordon and Rocko came overhearing this.

"Well, I guess it is up to all of us then and find the cure, bring SpongeBob back to health, and everything will be back to normal." said Gordon. The others agreed.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HORRAY!

Great work!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: