NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

'Sixth Sense' star hit with DUI and drug possession
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aurora_rose wrote:
i dunno, i just don't see how a mailbox can flip a car over, no matter how fast he's driving. i would think the mailbox would get knocked over, not the car. unless it was like a big mailbox or something.

he was driving a car... not a motorhome Sourire I guess it was maybe a big mailbox box not like the one you all got in your house, the one that collects mails Sourire

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the kind of car he was driving:

Interesting, according to the site where I found this picture, this is one of the most stolen cars in the States... I mean, it's a cool vrhicle, but still... huh
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superyo wrote:
aurora_rose wrote:
i dunno, i just don't see how a mailbox can flip a car over, no matter how fast he's driving. i would think the mailbox would get knocked over, not the car. unless it was like a big mailbox or something.

he was driving a car... not a motorhome Sourire I guess it was maybe a big mailbox box not like the one you all got in your house, the one that collects mails Sourire

I think she's talking about the flimzy public mail boxes on legs that would not cause damage to much if they were hit, but would probably be knocked over without much force. Am I thinking of the right mail boxes?

Also to hit a post box he would've had to clip a curb first which would have probably caused the car to flip due to high speeding resulting in him hitting the post box in mid flip. If he was too drunk to actually totally realise he probably wouldn't have been able to tell which he had hit. Just my logical thought anyway.

There was a lady driving who I don't think was drunk and she clipped a roundabout and her car went flying which she ended up in a carpark for one of our local supermarkets. She must've really been speeding also it isn't far to the dual carriage way either.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
b.evane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what I think! Most of these cases are built up and celebrities often do to get into news or give a push to their sagging careers. My uncle is a Los Angeles DUI lawyer and he knows things like these quite well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: