RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Revolution RPG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Revolution RPG Reply with quote

The year is 1795. The King and Queen of France have been guillotined, along with the nobles, aristocrats and many priests. France is at war with Austria, Prussia and Britain. Maximilien Robespierre has been executed and the Jacobins destroyed, but the Directory has proved unsatisfactory in ruling the country.

French hopes lie in a young general, Napoleon Boneparte. This brilliant man had been rising up for a long time, and eager to destory enemies of the revolution.

So thats the story. Rules to follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-This is different from my usual RPGs. Cartoon charectors arn't included. If you want one (max), PM me and I'll be happy to negosiate.

-No @*&^!$ swearing!

-No nukes, they didn't have them in 1795.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your charectors (or charectors if you negosiated with me) will have to join a group sometime around. Each have differed aims. Here's a list:

The French Army will see a lot of fighting, but chances are you'll be wounded in the fighting, as it goes with all armies. Joining the army will make you popular with regular citizens (if you don't upset them).

The Revolutionaries are in danger, as changes of power may cause your execution. Bonuses include popularity with the Directory,

The Directory is the government. You can't play as them.

The Austrians are nessesary if you want to live in Austria. You'll never be popular with the French, but you will be supported and helped by other non-French armies.

The Prussians are good for Germans. They arn't very strong, but the bonus is extra payment.

The British spring from Britain. They have the snazzy redcoats but beware, the officers are pompous, strict and often very cruel. Bonus is better food then other armies.

Don't like any of these? Then join the Neutral Power Force, the only group here which a) never existed and b) won't fight for any government. You'll be hunted by everyone but bonuses include good intellegence.

TEMPLATE:

Name: (Your username goes here)
Group:
Clothing:
Nationality:
Other:

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: TB
Group: Neutral Power Force
Clothing: British Uniform
Nationality: British
Other: Deserted army but kept uniform (because he liked it). Joined NPF to stop the revolution AND the invaders.

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: