NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Best vehicles for girls???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
waynealda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Best vehicles for girls??? Reply with quote

What is your opinion about girls driving every where in this world. According to my personal experience girls cant not drive heavy vehicles like BMW and Mercedeez even the vehicles which have bonet not visible from seat also not good for girls. They have not proper control on streaing, in mostly cases cause of accident is wrong driving of girls but one thing that i know is that small cars like Alto and Suzui mehran, Centro etc are best for girls. They feel too comfortable in that while driving. What you say about it???

Peayeon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will suggest Mini copper car for girl. it's very small car and suitable for girls.

P0llack

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honda Civic is also better and good car for girls.
I will recommend Honda Civic car.

sdtreytyt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Six consecutive days of spring rain Reply with quote

Six consecutive days of spring rain had created a raging river running by Nancy Brown’s farm WOW Power Leveling. As she tried to herd her cows to higher ground, she slipped and hit her head on a fallen tree trunk. The fall knocked her out for a moment or two. When she came to, Lizzie, one of her oldest and favorite cows, was licking her face. The water was rising. Nancy got up WOW Power Leveling and began walking slowly with Lizzie. The water was now waist high. Nancy’s pace got slower and slower. Finally, all she could do was to throw her arm around Lizzie’s neck sell WOW Gold and try to hang on. About 20 minutes later, Lizzie managed to successfully pull herself and Nancy out of the raging water and onto a bit of high land, a small island now in the middle of acres of white water.

sdtreytyt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: A week later Reply with quote

A week later, the Indian went up to the director and said wow gold, "Tomorrow storm." The next day there was a hailstorm."This Indian is incredible," said the director. He told his secretary to hire the Indian to predict the weather.However sell WOW Gold, after several successful predictions, the old Indian didn't show up for two weeks.Finally the director sent for him. "I have to shoot a big scene tomorrow," said the director WOW Power Leveling, "and I'm depending on you. What will the weather be like?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: