NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

I got a job!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aurora_rose
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: I got a job! Reply with quote

oh yeah, i'm officially employed. It's for a math tutoring place, it is only for 4 hours a day though, but it's better than the nothing i got, lol. and i don't have to work til 1pm. suh-WEET!
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome that has to be great hrs. not to early and not to late. I finally got a job to at a camp back in may. Cool
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. I just wish I could find a suitable job. There's nothing suitable in my area apart from the ones that require own transport which I don't drive. So for now I have to keep looking.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could get a job...I might get one doing the cooler at a convenience store part time, but I need working papers...or get paid under the table, or need to find a way to go to college and graduate all in the next year, but I haven't even started high school...yet...

Congratulations, aurora rose!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation for your new job Sourire

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everyone

lol. Hihey, why are you worried about getting a job if you're not even in high school yet? take life one step at time, don't be in a rush.
aurora_rose
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i've only been there one day but i think i kinda like it. little kids are hard to tutor in math though cuz stuff that seems basic to me they just don't get so i have trouble explaining it to them. i like tutoring algebra and geometry better. or maybe the 10 and 11 year olds who are studying long division. that's easier cuz overall they get it, most of the trouble lies in computational errors.

my hours have been switched to 4-7 which kinda sucks cuz that's one less hour. i'm making $10 per hour and i work 4 days a week so i'll make $120 a week. it's not much, but i don't have alot to pay for. of course, if i could make alot of money maybe i could pay the cable and internet bill and then we'd still have it. after all, if i only work 3 hours a day and i don't have internet or cable or a car what the heck am i gonna do with myself? i guess i can just reread harry potter then. ok, i'm getting off track. anyway, that's just a brief update on my job.
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
lol. Hihey, why are you worried about getting a job if you're not even in high school yet? take life one step at time, don't be in a rush.

I've wasted my life on really nothing important, I want to help somebody...but more importantly, I want trackpass subscription! actually I want to save up for Skip Barber Racing School for when I graduate trade school if I do then be patient and persistent to become a real racer...but let's just pretend i'm in everyone else's world for a minute, I want to be a success, and successes take years, and new years start every moment. For instance, in the east coast, we won't see 11:37 PM on July 11 until next year. All I've done with my life so far is school and lived a poor, video gaming, bakrupt (as if I have my own savings account embarassed ), internet surfing, hilariously stupid and bizarre life, maybe someday we'll all understand who I really am, but until then...wait...I'm not in a soap opera.... I just want money, honestly I'm a greedy person. Triste
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aurora_rose
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, ok then
Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihey9989 wrote:
...All I've done with my life so far is school and lived a poor, video gaming, bakrupt (as if I have my own savings account embarassed ), internet surfing, hilariously stupid and bizarre life, maybe someday we'll all understand who I really am, but until then...(

Heh. Believe it or not, I'd love to be in that situation right now. Tire la langue I'd say take it easy, one step at a time. There's a time for everything in this life. Bravo Right now your priority should be to finish school and get the most out of it. It will make things a lot easier later in your life. Sourire
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now priority one is to actually do my schoolwork come August so I can get into trade school (tech school), priority two is to find a hobby, preferrably a job, to just get me away from this awesome 3GHz (yet slight video problems) computer and to purchase an annual subscription for Trackpass on Nascar.com, and to buy an ipod so people quit bugging me about it (but, first come the cancelled show DVDs and the speedskates and an actual bike and a legal version of Limewire). My third priority is to lose weight, when's the last time you saw a thin 5'7" claim he was fat? I GAINED THREE POUNDS IN A WEEK AND A HALF LAST TIME I WENT TO MY DAD'S HOUSE (170 at 14 isn't good). My fourth priority is to still have fun. My fifth priority is to keep in touch with all the websites I visit on a daily basis; aside from Nickdisk. http://www.nascar.com http://www.flickr.com http://clintbowyer.netgarage.net http://www.yahoo.com http://www.newrock933.com and several other meager sites. My sixth priority is to do something to make my dad know that at least one of us cares about the other. (I know just the thing Très content) . My other priorities are to get a girlfriend in high school. Get bored of all my vidoo games before school starts...unbelievably this has already been achieved Clin d'oeil, that may explain why I'm here more often. learn if my CD RW drive can burn DVDs so I can burn every DVD my dad needs to burn so he can free up some space on his HP crap computer. Get a desktop computer for my room. See Talladega Nights and Click. Buy more DVDs. And years later go to trade or tech college, become Microsoft Certified and open a computer repair business at age 20, work until I have at least $5,000 and go to Skip Barber Racing School to try and make racing my profession. I know it seems unrealistiic, but I'm determined to go for it!!! i was actually gonna wait awhile before telling you all, but now that the secret's out what's the point in trying to keep it a secret?
aurora_rose
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang, you sound so busy it's making my head spin. yeesh, what is it that i do?

church, work 3 hours a day, eat, sleep, go online, watch my tv shows, fulfill my responsibilities as maid of honor in my friends upcoming wedding. that's it. probably by tomorrow once the cable and internet go out i'll lose two of those things. then after august 12 (my friends wedding) i loose yet another. so basically come august 13th the only things i'll be doing is church, work, eat, and sleep. well, and catching up on this last seasons Yugioh cuz i'm sure i'll still have WB. i have to admit, i like my life.

oh, i forgot two. exercise and get a tan. yeah.
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
learn if my CD RW drive can burn DVDs so I can burn every DVD my dad needs to burn so he can free up some space on his HP crap computer

Nope, didn't work. I'm gonna ask mike about DVD RW drives...
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike2000 wrote:
Hihey9989 wrote:
...All I've done with my life so far is school and lived a poor, video gaming, bakrupt (as if I have my own savings account embarassed ), internet surfing, hilariously stupid and bizarre life, maybe someday we'll all understand who I really am, but until then...(

Heh. Believe it or not, I'd love to be in that situation right now. Tire la langue I'd say take it easy, one step at a time. There's a time for everything in this life. Bravo Right now your priority should be to finish school and get the most out of it. It will make things a lot easier later in your life. Sourire

Agreed. I wish I could go back to school as well as go back over five years and actually achieve something. I mean I'd say I've wasted every year since I left school trying to chase a 'dream', which has got me nowhere. I went to college and took courses with failed or no outcomes at the end. I wish now I could go back and take a different route and now perhaps I'd actually be somewhere instead of having to keep looking and hoping with no success.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
aurora_rose
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could just be like me and pursue the most easiest going life for the longest amount of time possible. so far, i've succeed. now all i have to do is find somerich guy to marry. Rire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: