Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[twt] The Wild Thornberrys- Any news ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chalphut9211

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: [twt] The Wild Thornberrys- Any news ? Reply with quote

Guys what about the Wild Thornberrys. Any news? will it continue or not. has there been any croosovers of twt after Rugrats go wild? What about Kc? And where are u guys I mean my friends on nickdisk. Plz answer on this post. Nickelodeon, Rebbecca10, Darwin any1. Confused
Catdogfan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but it looks like TWT will not be returning, and neither will KC, other than possibly AGU!
azumanga

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry -- Thornberrys were cancelled long ago, shortly after "Rugrats Go Wild" (where they were merely "guest stars", instead of sharing the title) was released.

Given Nick's general apathy for Thornberrys and other KC properties (outside of AGU and, maybe, Rugrats), I don't think Thornberrys will be making a comeback in any form anytime soon.
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry no new news about them. But their have been news about the actors and actresses
chalphut9211

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that but Thank God I finally found U old friend. How r u Rebecca 10 ? Are others here as well ? If so, do they have same nicks as on nick disk or are different ?
Darwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chalphut and rebecca. i registered to use the board yesterday.
chalphut9211

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Darwin Très content How r u ? Glad u joined this board. Hope others will join soon. Listen I forgot the name of the other member who was n love with sloan. What was her name ? Is she here 2 ?
Rugrat
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I remember her. her icon was the one that said 'Sloan is my hottie'. btw, I was Rugratsman/Rugrat4Evr or whatever on the other board, if that helps (probably won't, I was on tWT board a lot, but not too much). Clin d'oeil
chalphut9211

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! its good to see U Très content . Yes I remember U from the previous board. You were basically a rugrat fan but u did used to come on wild thornberrys section sometimes. Well its good to see that much of our friends from previous board have joned this forum. Hope the others would join soon.
Darwin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chalphut9211 wrote:
Hey Darwin Très content How r u ? Glad u joined this board. Hope others will join soon. Listen I forgot the name of the other member who was n love with sloan. What was her name ? Is she here 2 ?

Hi, i'm just fine thanks Très content Très content I think that girls name was courtney wasn't it?
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that was her name.
chalphut9211

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if any 1 of u guys has access to her ask her to join this forum. Its too quiet without her and nickeodeon (The member). I miss all the fun stuff we used to do at previous board especially fanfics.
anil16
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello hello guys.remember me? im nickelodeon.this is my new nickname now.I miss u all sooo soo much. Sourire I always talk to kacie and courtney and rebecca.I miss u guys alot,Darwin and Chalput..Kacie is currently trying to register but she keeps not getting an activation mai but itl finally worked for me and im here.im sure she'll be here too when she gets a mail.I keep

and im afraid courtneys moved on..and no longer has ineterest in wild thornberrys.can u believe she even doesent like sloan anymore? she was o much in love with him. lolllll Tire la langue

it used to be so much fun at nickdisk i miss thew old board though i dont really like this new one.it used to be so fun posting episodes for my spinoffs. Sourire

So what have u all been up to? i miss thornberrys its been canceled for many yrs now but the finale was great though eliza unplugged and so sad they dont even air reruns here. Triste

Btw,im thinking of making a wt board.will u all come? it could be like the oold times we could post fanfics and stuff.I wanna brin back the old days. Sourire Très content

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I'm finally glad u r back Très content. Well of course, U make a TwT board and we will join it. I also miss the old days. Rebeca_10 joined this board first then me then darwin then U ( From the thornberry clan mean ).
Well, courtney stopped loving sloan even before the old board was closed. It does not surprise me if she has moved on but if the show comes back i think she just might change her mind Tire la langue.
Well by the way, any news about twt yet anil ? Hey remember there was a issue of nickelodeon magazine in which Eliza and Donnie were shown grown up. What happened to other thornberrys ? Has they shown any thing uptil now in the rest of the issues?
anil16
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope sadly no news its still canceled and it wont return after all these yrs and its not even in anymore.

i still have that poster where eliza is 25 and donnie is 15.they look so funny i always look at it but no they never showed the other characters grown up.

yeah courtney was so funny posting fics about her and sloan married and stuff she was crazy. Tire la langue

wheres darwin? i miss him too i hope he'll come soon.I might create that thornberry board and we can all go there and it would be like the old days we'll post fanfics.It would be fun. Très content Sourire

chalput,does wt still air where u live?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: