RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[AGU!] An April Fool's Day gag from K-C

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpiderBraids
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: [AGU!] An April Fool's Day gag from K-C Reply with quote

This classic thread holds significance for me, since this was how I was introduced to the dodgy world of prank flash. From Mar 29, 2003.

Meanwhile, trying to get the old prank flash thread, I see that the old Nickdisk is finally down for good.

===

kimisailor: this speaks for itself

FOGIES" TO BE THIRD RUGRATS SPIN-OFF ON NICK!
After "All Grown Up" and "Pre-School Daze" premiere this year, Nick will debut the third Rugrats spin-off cartoon: FOGIES! The show features Tommy, Chuckie and Angelica, now in their early seventies, and shows us what happens when they retire and start their own home for the elderly in Miami, Florida! "It's not that far a stretch from the original Rugrats", a Nick exec told us, "it's just that instead of cookies, Reptar and diapies you have prune juice, shuffle-board and, uh... adult diapies!" The show will premiere Feb. 30th of next year.

rugrats1: For those who don't get the... article, take a real close look at the date.

kimisailor: i got start reading the hole thing before i post it was a aprils fool joke

Takato: cool, i am impatient to see this third Rugrats spinoff! Meet them the next years!!!!RireRire
And perhaps and other spinoff after the Rugrats in the paradises adventures. Rire

superyo: too bad, that's only a joke Rire I wish it could be true Rire

Takato: hey i have just found a little animation about it, wait a little time when the first picture is coming. But the sound is very bad, get it very high: clik here to see the animation
:anismiles:

(Interruption: the link was to a copy of the classic "What's Wrong with This Picture" prank. If you're not familar, you are given a picture of a room. You find no errors in it, even though there are supposed to be some. And then a huge honking screaming B&W face replaces the pic briefly, accompanied by a loud scream. Back then, I took Takato's word for it and expected the old Fogies to walk into the room instead. Blech.)

kimisailor: it's a house?

superyo: you must switch your speackers to the maximum and wait... believe me, that worse it...

andersen: I would love fogies.:stupid:

===

That's not to say that other K-C AFD gags weren't fun... take a trip down (Fake) Memory Lane with these links:
AFD 2006 (AGU! live action flick, TWT in space, The Chewbacca Show)
AFD 2005 (Ginger live action flick, Duckman on reality show [this was about the time "Drawn Together" was first released yes?], Dil does DVD on aliens)
AFD 2004 (K-C crossover Great Monster Hunt, shirts with Toonware, plus fake small news)
AFD 2003 (Fogies, As Told By Clover, fake small news)
AFD 2002 (RP Lawn Bowling special, tension on "Duckman meets TWT" [ironically, the next year there was a TWT crossover with Rugrats], fake small news, Rugrats Dirty Diapies Collection)

superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a thread like this on my French AGU board and we were talking about how good it could be if there were an episode where the actual twenagers were adults ! (maybe we talked about that on ND too... can't remember)

We can see all the crew with their wifes / hubands and of course... with their own Rugrats ! Sourire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: