NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Hello
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tamer321

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Well, after going through 2 message boards that contained links to the "new" board, I ended up here.

This is Tomkid, if you remember me, Superyo, and Stewart if you're there. I thought I'd just drop by and see what you guys are up to! Sourire I randomly began thinking about the past and realized I haven't talked to you guys in a long time.

About Nickelodean, I watch more of it now than I used to back then Cool mostly nicktoons, I never liked TEENick and the other stuff. My fav is Spongebob, but I also like fairly oddparents, Jimmy Neutron (which is growing on me), and some of the older stuff, especially Rugrats and Hey Arnold which they hardly show anymore.

So what's up Superyo? Did you get better in english Rire
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back man!

Moving this to the OW forum....

tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OW!

Sorry, couldn't resist. You wouldn't remember me, but hiya anyway!

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
bradclarke
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome back, who ever is the main webmaster of this site, really needs to fix your search rankings, when ever you type nickdisk, it still brings up the old forum first, nickdisk reloaded might be 2,3, or even 4 spots down from the 1st listing, this is probally why some old emmbers are having trouble finding the new site.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe thank you everyone.
Does superyo post often? And do any of you know if Stewart still posts here? Nickdisk used to be Stewart's board but now I think it belongs to Superyo.
Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a long story. Let's just say that the Nickdisk forum is under new management. Superyo is now the owner and manager of this new incarnation of the forum, and he does post regularly here.
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I dunno if you'd remember me or not, I joined back in '03, but welcome back!! Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamer321 wrote:
hehe thank you everyone.
Does superyo post often? And do any of you know if Stewart still posts here? Nickdisk used to be Stewart's board but now I think it belongs to Superyo.

Stewart is no longer part of Nickdisk.

FYI - I was Zack Morris on the old boards.

Tamer321

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zack? I think I remember you. You are an OLD reg aren't you? I mean do you remember me?

Would you mind explaining what happened to Stewart. Does he still post? Très content
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of people have been asking what happened and assuming *£%§, but all we know is that he mysteriously vanished in November 2005, his last logon was on November 17th, 2005.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wayc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihey9989 wrote:
Alot of people have been asking what happened and assuming *£%§, but all we know is that he mysteriously vanished in November 2005, his last logon was on November 17th, 2005.

That long ago? Wow, doesn't seem like it's been that long. I hope he's all right wherever he is.
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there any way we can contact him I mean it really is crazy and this forum really isn't this forum with out him I mean he was "Nickdisk" but I mean he missed a whole year worth of forumming in which he would have made a gazillion posts!
Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We discussed that in a couple of threads back in the old forum, but unfortunately we couldn't get an answer from him, even though Star (or was it Sarah?) sent him a letter over snail mail trying to reach him. In fact, one of the reasons Superyo took over and moved the forum to this server was that the Nickdisk domain was about to prescribe and Stewart couldn't be located to renew it or pass it on to somebody else.

Like Hihey said, anything we post here about Stewart is a mere speculation. Marching to Mars and the other mods / admins have made it clear that they would let us know if / when there's any news on Stewart, but sadly there hasn't been any.
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike2000 wrote:
We discussed that in a couple of threads back in the old forum, but unfortunately we couldn't get an answer from him, even though Star (or was it Sarah?) sent him a letter over snail mail trying to reach him. In fact, one of the reasons Superyo took over and moved the forum to this server was that the Nickdisk domain was about to prescribe and Stewart couldn't be located to renew it or pass it on to somebody else.

Like Hihey said, anything we post here about Stewart is a mere speculation. Marching to Mars and the other mods / admins have made it clear that they would let us know if / when there's any news on Stewart, but sadly there hasn't been any.

That is all true. At the time when the webspace needed to be re-upped Stewart was the one who had the passwords ect to do that and we were not able to reach him. At that point, we had no other choice but to move to a new site.

Tamer321

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i'm going to miss Stewart.
But this vanishing thing isn't new to me. I run my own board, and have been running it since 2001. Many of my closest internet friends just mysteriously vanished, without warning, it's as if they died. I fear the same for Stewart Triste

does Star still post? I remember her too. LMSO hehe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: