NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

The See you later, Coming back and Leaving thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
encino
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well

Last edited by encino on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^avatar pic suits you. Sourire
Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Time to say goodbye Reply with quote

It's been well over... four years! since I found about this forum, and I have to say that it has been a very good experience sharing with people from all over the world with a common liking of Nickelodeon shows. But now Nickelodeon is no longer what it used to be, I've pretty much moved on to other interests, most of the people I met here back then have gone to other places, and there isn't really anything new to say or do that hasn't been mentioned before. So I guess it's time to log off permanently from the forum. I thank you very much for all the good moments we shared, and wish each and all of you the best in whatever you do. My best wishes for everyone. May all of us have a chance to meet again sometime.

Farewell! Take care, all!!

Mike.
encino
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cya mike, good luck to you.. i try to come on here from time to time but usually forget.. it's nothing like it used to be and no one is ever on here. and you're right.
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triste
Zimfan101
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh.

We're dropping like flies. And it's time for me to drop.

It's totally true Nick just isn't talk-worthy anymore. Mediocre shows and ratings busts can only further a network so far.

Well, in a few years or so, I predict Nick will be back on top. In 2013, I think Nick's going to be a completely different network.

I joined this board when I was only ten, and Nickdisk definitely helped me mature and learn how to confuse people with big words. One day, let's have some big reunion once Nick returns to the glory we all knew it once had. I'll foot the bill if my ideas take off.

So, while I haven't been the most active member of the boards, I've been here for a while, and I'll miss you all. One day, I hope to see you all again.

And don't worry. Disney will no longer be on top come Corvall-oops.

Gotta keep quiet about those. Anywho, later everyone. I'll see you sooner than later, hopefully.

2002-2008

sarah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to be absent for so long again! I think my last visit was around April 2008. Eesh.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well =)

My work is going well; I work as a researcher in applied linguistics (English language testing). We just finished giving lots of practice exams to local ESL students. Home life is good too - my roommate and I made Thanksgiving dinner for about 15 people on Sat., Nov. 22! My coworker started a book group in July, which is quite enjoyable, and it gets me to actually read more instead of just checking blogs all day, heh. I think that's most of what's new with me.

Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever been away from a place and return to it after a while, only to find it completely covered in dust and spider webs and overgrowth? That's exactly my feelings here - I've been "absent but in touch", that is, in stealth mode for the last couple of months, and there hasn't been much action going here; I almost expected to see some of those brush balls crossing the screen in front of me like in those old-fashioned westerns.

So, I think I'll start "flooding" and "spamming" this forum again, just for kicks; perhaps bringing up some topics that "might" stir some attention, or at least bringing some traffic to this neck of the virtual woods. If anything, at least it will be a way to practice my writing skills. Rire

Anyway, like each time I come home to my old hometown, the house is in serious need of a little cleaning and dusting, so I'll get the hands to the job. So, beware, people! You'll have to bear with me again!! Clin d'oeil
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Mike, it is good to see old friends, even if there are fewer here. Glad to be back here! Sourire

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
encino
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have returned.
encino
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rire
joanbomel75

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when we got threads like this? They were always good.

johnybarkerr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not who he says he is! Hmm maybe I have my theories or am jumping to conclusions or just waffling. Okay maybe ignore that. Anyway if that's your preference then that's okay. If you change your mind then that's okay also.

sam5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the information.Really a nice post.
aakash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That happened to my family when we landed in Detroit we had to wait about 30 minutes to get off because some plane took our spot and some people had connecting flights at 10 and that was when we finally got off it was a mess. Then when I went to the Philippines we had a direct fligt from San Franciso to Hong Kong a whole 14 hrs. Uh i thought I was going crazy especially since the lady next to me was a grump. She didn't even say hi to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: