NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

I'm going to sulk for a little while. . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: I'm going to sulk for a little while. . . Reply with quote

. . .Over hair. Why hair? I'll explain it, and you'll probably think I'm nuts.

I just saw the guy from work a little while ago (You all know the one), and he cut his hair and shaved off his beard! Fou Of course I had to tell him it looked good on him, which it does, but I loved that hair and the neat, clean, trimmed beard he sported on the bottom of his face. He had some of the prettiest hair I've ever seen on a guy. (Like most guys would mention that they have pretty hair or tell another guy they have pretty hair, LOL. Rire ) It wasn't really long, more like chin-length, and it's strawberry blond and it had these really wavy curls in it. It reminded me of surfer hair (Which, BTW, I LOVE), and it looked really soft and I always wanted to run my fingers through it and play with it. Now it's gone, and now I'm sad. Triste

The good news is now I'm starting to see him as more of a friend. The attraction is still there, but I'm getting over him and moving on. I've realized that maybe it wasn't meant to happen, and if it was maybe now's just not the time. I'm tired of wishing and wanting and waiting for things to happen when clearly they're not. He's still with her and he loves her, which is painful for me, but with time I'm starting to grow OK with that. Sometimes one of the hardest things about loving someone is letting go of them, which is sometimes exactly what you have to do if you love someone. Maybe we're just meant to be really good friends and nothing else. (Of course that goes without saying that if the two of them were to break up and he'd ask me out that I'd say yes in a heartbeat. Clin d'oeil )

Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you really are Rire

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already know I'm nuts, that's old news. Rire

But I loved that hair! Hum...

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hair is getting longer by the minute, but it never looks as good as it's supposed to! I'm too chicken to do anything cool with it, though. I did start growing a beard a few months ago (!) but it's getting to be more trouble than it's worth - having to trim every other day making sure you don't hack it all off by accident. Rire

Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know you're one of the only girl who likes beard and long hair for boys, BeverlyHillsChick Rire

Have you tried just a few beard around the mouth, bearbear ? Confused That often looks good and do not need as much care as a complete one Sourire

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superyo wrote:
Do you know you're one of the only girl who likes beard and long hair for boys, BeverlyHillsChick Rire

Yes, I have been told several times that I have really bad taste when it comes to men. Rire I always find the ones that all the other women find ugly attractive, and all the ones they find attractive are usually the ones I find ugly. But I would rather judge a guy on his personality than I would on his looks.

And guys with facial hair are fun to kiss, too. Clin d'oeil As long as it's not so thick that it can cause rugburn, it feels good when it rubs up against your face. I dated a guy for a short time that had the whole beard and mustache thing going on, and that was one of my favorite things about kissing him. Clin d'oeil

Last night while I was driving home I had a couple of guys in the car next to mine when we pulled up to a red light who were checking me out, which was actually kind of nice, considering they were roughly about my age and it seems like every other guy who ever even shows an inkling of interest in me is usually old enough to be my dad. Sourire (One guy even came up to me one day last summer while I was at work, told me I was cute and asked me for my number, then said his wife would never find out about us-he'd done this before. huh I told him I wasn't interested and I don't do that kind of stuff. He kept hanging around the area I was working in for no good reason at all and I told him if he didn't leave me alone I was going to call Security and if needed they could call the police on him. He left, which was good because there was something about him I just didn't trust. huh) I think the whole thing might've been attributed to the fact that for some strange reason I decided to dress differently for work yesterday. I wore a different kind of shirt and left my hair down and curled it. Still, the attention was nice, though! Clin d'oeil

Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rire

I know what you mean. For a little while when I first started dating Dan he had his hair slightly long and curly. I used to love to run my fingers through it too. Très content Then one day he got it cut because he usually hates it when it gets that long. Isn't that always the way it goes? If you were born with straight hair you want curly and vice versa. Tire la langue
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
(...) I would rather judge a guy on his personality than I would on his looks. (...)

Yeah, good thoughts Bravo

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the new 'do is starting to grow on me and he didn't shave the whole thing off. He came in the other day wearing his hair the usual messy way, and it still has his curls in it. It's still like surfer hair, just a little shorter. Sourire He also still has a little inch wide strip of hair going from sideburn to sideburn and just under his chin, which is cute. Sourire He also still has her, too, which I have no other choice than to just deal with. Hum... Ironically, though, she's the one who cut his hair for him. He said he likes it, but she cut it a little shorter than he wanted it cut. We had this whole conversation about hair. He wanted his cut shorter, and I'm letting mine get longer. (Proud to say I haven't cut it other than getting it trimmed for a whole year now! Très content Call me strange, but I'm one of those people that wants really long hair, like almost down to my knees. So far I'm only down to just a little past my shoulders, so it'll take awhile to get there. I know it'll be hard work to take care of, but I've wanted this for a long time. I figured if hair grows about an inch and a half a month and I don't get fed up and cut it all off, it should be right about to where I want it within three years.)

Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
Très content Call me strange, but I'm one of those people that wants really long hair, like almost down to my knees.

Ok, you're strange! Clin d'oeil

I haven't had hair down to my knees since I was a little girl. I have had down to the middle of my back a few times. It's too much hassle in my opinion. Takes foreverrrrrrrrr to wash and dry and gets caught in doors, etc. Right now my hair is 3 or 4 inches below my shoulders and I'm thinking I should get it cut soon.
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this, but I think his girlfriend sees me as a threat! Fier

I saw the two of them tonight and saw that he had his arm in a sling and I asked him what he did to it. He said he tore the rotator cuff in it yesterday. (OW!! Pleure ) Anyway, I looked over to her and said "Hi, Beth!", trying to be friendly. She grumbled something under her breath and took off. I think she was mad because he was paying attention to me and not her, and I was paying attention to him. He asked her what her problem was and she said "NOTHING!!" Rire So I'm sure that once they were at home they had a big "discussion" involving me and him talking to me, but I really don't care. The last I knew we could both talk to whoever we wanted to.

I kind of enjoy her being jealous of me, though! Fier I've never had that happen before! Fier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: