NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

I'm Back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: I'm Back Reply with quote

Hi everyone

Sorry I've disappeared for as long as I did. I was struggling with a whole lot of personal issues. One of which was, well I know you're tired of hearing me say this and I know I was told NEVER to bring this up again but Fairly Odd Baby was still bothering me and I had more dreams about it and it bothered me so much I stopped watching Fairly Odd Parents for some time and even wrote this:

http://www.tv.com/the-fairly-odd-parents/fairly-odd-baby/episode/999448/reviews.html?review_id=511260&flag=

Yeah I know a lot of you disagree with it and I also understand a lot of you are upset with me on that one, and I understand its Butch's cartoon and his decision and not mine or anyone elses but that's just my opinion.

I'm back to watching Fairly Odd Parents now and I've decided to accept the fact that male fairies have babies, and to respect Butch's decision, HOWEVER, just because I'm accepting it doesn't mean I'm supporting it. Even though I'm back to watching the show, I'm sticking to the older episodes for now, I don't know if I'll ever watch the new episodes. The reminders still hurt so I have to be careful. I do realize now that there's a whole more to Fairly Odd Parents than male fairy pregnancy. And one thing that helps is not thinking about it, putting it in the back of my mind and watching the show around that.

I decided to go back to watching the show even though it took a while to do so. Besides, I cannot live without Timmy Turner. He's the main reason I watch the show anyway and there's no replacement for him.

But Fairly Odd Baby was only one of my issues. I had a whole lot of other issues too, school was one of them. I was having trouble getting through my last semester. And I had some other things going on too. Long story. All I can tell you is, I took a class I thought I'd be happy with and took it at my favorite campus but I just wasn't so happy with it, and another class I took just didn't agree with me either. I waited for the semester to be over so I could finally get out again and so I could live again. I mean I thought I was looking forward to that semester, then I wanted it to be over, which it is, and it's now and forever in the past!

Things seem a little better now, at least that's what I think, I don't know, but I was so troubled that I just needed some time to get away. I'm out of school now and I can finally do whatever I want.

I'm going to tell you now that I'm a very odd person, not to mention a complicated one at that. And a lot of my personal issues are trivial and something not a lot of people would understand. And my personal issues have caused me to not be social (not saying I'm anti-social, I'm not that either) and to be isolated from other people, mostly because of my feelings of being boring, and suffering from loss of interests in many things, even things I once enjoyed, but I won't get too into that. I wasn't always this way though.

And this is one reason why I've discontinued AIM, gave up instant messaging and hardly talk with anybody anymore, because I don't want to make people put up with me and my issues. I mean like I said before, three people got really upset with me last year because of their complaints towards me and abandoned me and still to this day they're mad at me, and I hate to admit this but I kind of think they were right to do that to me. So the rest of the people I talked with, I decided to let them go too because I didn't want them to do the same to me and I didn't want them to have to put up with me either, plus I lost my interest in them sadly (I didn't tell them that though), so I set them free. It's a long story. So please don't ask for my email address cause I'm not giving it out to anyone. I used to be open to contacts but I've decided to close myself out indefinitely. I don't want any of you to go through what the others went through.

Even though I'm back, I'm starting slowly back on this board and I don't know how long I will be, I may disappear again for some time. But I just wanted to let you all know that I'm alright and alive.

By the way, for the record, I didn't say any of what I said to offend anyone or make anyone feel sorry for me, but I did want to let you know why I was away and that I am back and wanted you to understand me a little more.

That is all.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wb Sourire

Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you again. Sourire

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all.

I also want to thank all of you for putting up with me despite my odd and immature behavior. I'll admit I'm not the best person in the world and I'm never ever going to be either.

But I can make myself better than I am.

Even though I'm back, I won't be on as often.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: