NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Kelly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Kelly Reply with quote

Ya that's my dog's name and we are putting her down tomorrow morning. She is just so weak, has cancer all over her body, open sores etc... so many things that are going on with her and we just can't bear to see her suffer anymore. Pleure

Then were going out of town afterwards.

Man tomorrow is going to be a great day! NOT! Pleure
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXTREMLY sorry to hear that. A PERFECT example of a bittersweet situation. Triste

Just try to make this last night a great one with her....let her know she's loved and she'll be in a better place. It's good that your getting away aswell...that should help ease your grief. My prayers are with you.
Star
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry to hear that. It's never easy to say goodbye to a beloved pet. Triste
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry too. Triste More than a month after our frog dies, this happens.

My condolences.
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about this. Triste

I too know all too well what it feels like to have to say goodbye to a beloved pet. It'll be three years ago on August 31st that I lost my dog Ginger to arsenic poisoning, and last year I lost my cat Mooch to coyotes. Triste (I had just tamed her when it happened. She was a feral I found living in the woods behind my house and I felt bad for her, her mom and her sister for having to be out there all alone with no food except for what they could hunt for, so I started leaving cat food out for them. I think coyotes got her mom and sister, but Mooch was OK until my mom let her out one night just before it got dark and she never came back in.) So now we're extremely careful with the dog and cat we have now. We try to keep Annie (the dog) from eating anything she shouldn't (When we see her trying to eat something.) and we keep Lucy (the cat) in the house at night when it starts turning dark and she's not allowed to go out until it turns daylight again. She usually never wanders off too far when she does go outside, she just hangs out in the back yard and stays pretty close to the house, but the coyotes have been known to come into the back yard at night, too, so it's better to be safe than sorry, or in her case it's better to stay in the house than end up as "dinner". (FYI, Lucy was also a stray I found in the woods, but I think she was dropped off by someone who didn't want her anymore or couldn't keep her. Whoever had her had her front claws have been declawed and she's been spayed, but since she's been declawed she can't fight or climb to safety if an animal gets after her.)

Anyway, good luck tomorrow. Triste

Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When animals die, especially cats and rabbits, it's really sad. Cats and rabbits, that's my personal opinion.

If you hate cat deaths, don't watch the movie "Love Thi Neighbor" if you haven't already. I mean, YIIIIIIIGH! That was one of the worst things I've ever seen. Ack!
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Triste

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everybody she was very calm as we put her down. The vet allowed us to be their with her and so she was okay. She gave me 2 last kisses before she went to sleep.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: