NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

The dreams you had recently / last night
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep having these really strange dreams where I'm going shopping at our local crappy excuse for a mall. When I go down to the corridor of the mall where the Sears store is, I turn and make a right and go almost all the way down by this place that does your taxes, and there's another corridor there, a secret corridor that houses a whole other part of the mall that only just a few people know about, myself included. There's all these different types of stores in there, and one of them is a store that I always love going to in my dreams because they sell name brand designer clothes at really cheap prices. One day in one of my dreams I went in there and bought four big bags full of clothes for only $20, and the clothes would've normally cost well into the thousands.

It was really funny one day because I actually did have to go to Sears for something and when I got down there I wanted to actually go to that store. I turned and went down past the place that does taxes (That place actually exists), but was disappointed when I couldn't find the "secret" corridor. Rire

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a weird dream a few nights ago too.
It was snowing, and the roads were pretty icy. Suddenly, all the cars on the road start skidding and crashing; then a motorbike with no passengers wobbles towards me at high speed. Scary! Embarassť

Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool dreams.

I had a few dreams last night but I'm only going to talk about one of them. Well maybe more.

But anyway, I was in a living room somewhere and watched TV and I was surfing channels. I cannot remember everything that was on but I remember seeing something that said "Bratty Tweebs". Yes, this was Kim Possible related. And I believe I watched that after I got through watching something else.

I wanted to watch it and did. But get this, the characters were a lot younger than they were when they started in 2002. Jim and Tim were babies and I think they were one year old and Kim and Ron were, well I don't know how old they were because for some reason they weren't wearing pants. I couldn't tell if they were wearing diapers or underwear. And I think their ages kept changing.

I also remember that there was snow included too.

And I prayed on my knees that I would dream about one of my favorite cartoons and sure enough I did! It doesn't always work though but it worked this time!

Other dreams I had, well I dreamed I was at an All You Can Eat Pizza Buffet. But I was almost too full to eat all the pizza slices I got and for dessert!

And another dream I remember was me going inside an apartment, well townhouse that I thought was empty and I was planning on living in it. This was based on an apartment complex I wanted to move to called Las Montanas village. And in reality from 2005 to late 2007, I've been wanting and wanting to move there but we've been unable to for reasons. One reason we couldn't move there was, well maybe I better not tell you since it's family business. But I learned in December 2007 that we could never move there. I was depressed because that was the only apartment complex I wanted to move to and was the best apartment complex in the whole Tucson area and it was my dream to live there. But the dream died. I eventually got over it, and it was in an inconvenient location anyway.

But I found something better and it's far down the street from where I live. And I'm planning to move there either this summer or early next year.

Anyway back to the dream, so I went into the apartment. I wanted to see it again, but it didn't look the way it looked in reality (that's the way dreams are and that was not the first time I had dreamed of that place looking the way it didn't.) The place looked good though. But then just as I was about to leave, some woman comes, and it turned out she was the resident in that house!

I had to explain to her that I thought this was an empty apartment so that she wouldn't think that I was a burglar and end up calling the police on me! But surprisingly she let me off! Then one of my friends was waiting outside and I went with her and left.

And if you're interested in this, I also dreamed the cartoon "Arthur" was on. All I can remember was the Tough Customers were there. It was Binky, Molly, the big brown dog, and that yellow cat. Rattles wasn't there like he usually is. What interests me is the fact that there are various characters featured in the Tough Customers. Usually Binky, Molly, and Rattles are there, and then either a dog, a cat, or a rabbit with his eyes covered are there. But this time Rattles wasn't there.

Anyway the Molly and the other two unidentified characters were expecting Binky to bring something. When Binky comes they ask him where, whatever they were asking him for was, but he doesn't know what they're talking about. Or does, but forgets. Then Molly, the Dog character and the Cat character end up chasing Binky away!

I had other dreams but I won't explain them. I'm just glad and thankful that I could dream about cartoon characters last night.
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a LONG nap today..from 12:30pm-7:30pm...I kept waking up and falling asleep and having these strange dreams. I'd like to share one of the WORSE FEELING dream I have EVER had.. I'm thinking that the combination of my aunt telling me about a murder that happened 4 houses down from her house and her experience going to the viewing, driving HOME from my aunts house at night and seeing several cop cars zoom passed me, ending up at this 7-11 store and turing their lights off and getting out of there cars really fast (still don't know what happened). And TODAY, taking a drive and ACCIDENTALLY crossing the bridge into Philadelphia and not having any sense of direction or where to go, driving throguht REALLY bad parts of North Philly (finnaly, I did drive myself all the way to the next bridge, the Ben Franklin Bridge, and crossed back to NJ ... I just got home and took a nap....

The dream was REALLY horrific. I'm driving in my car late at night when suddenly I hit a traffic jam. I can see in a distance there is a tractor trailer parked across this highway...so I knew there'd been an accident. I saw people in front of me begin to get out their cars, so I did the same. I walked little ways to find an absolute HORRIFIC sight. There were these lights that were shining on these several cars in a row on the side of the road near the gaurd rale. As I got closer, I could see broken windows and such. Police cars lights were flashing aswell. Then, as I got in front of the first car, I could finally begin to see BODIES hanging out of the cars. They were in all different positions, some were on top of the cars, others went throguh windows. And the thing was was that they DIDN'T look torn up or anything. I could see prominent features, though. Like, I saw this young black woman lying on a car, her eyes and mouth half open and this old white haired man hanging out his cars back passanger window with his head hanging there looking toward the sky with eyes and mouth wide open. I remember hearing the word "bodies" during that part of the dream, confirming they all were dead. I gasped and turned away seeing several friends from my school walking with me. I had never SEEN anything like this before. I believe I leave the highway and go down this steap hill, where theres a small lake and my cousin. We decide we want to go see the accident sight again, reason being I have NO idea. She goes fist up the hill, and I follow and I didn't even make it on the road again becuase for some strange reason, the paramedics were CUTTING parts of these victims bodies off. I remember hearing someway say something along the lines of "it's real quick, you cut and it's a done deal". I could hear and see what appered to be these circuler electric razors and one body that looked like a person in the "4 Minutes" video after the glas goes over them. The next day happens and I'm outside the front of my house (which apparently was the accident scene, now). right next to the sidewalk on the grass was a plack for the memory of the people who had died there the last night. And on top of this plack were all these maggots. UGH! ABSOLUTLY horrible! It was so emotional becuase I kept putting myself in the shoes of the people who were sprawled out of there cars, motionless and dead...I'm still shuddering from that dream. I remember going on the computer in the dream, trying to find an article of it, but not finding anything...I also remember waking up from the dream, thinking I need to search this story.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow Surpris what a dream Surpris

I have not clue what it means... Triste It really seems to be a mix of evrything you saw these days.

Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow weird dream, I'm glad I didn't have that one even though I've had my share o weird dreams and dreams that didn't make me feel good the day after.

I don't think that dream means anything but if any thing happens after that dream, just see it as a coincidence.

As for me, last night I had some weird dreams too and I'd like to explain the ones I can remember.

One dream I can remember featured Left-Eyed fro TLC. She died six years ago by the way but she was alive in my dream and I think I had one other person with me. Wanna know what's weird though, she was about 63 or 66 years old in my dream and i wondered how could that be since they were really young girls in the early 90s. I was also in an Instant Message session with her even though at first it was one o my former aquantences and then it became her. THen she left and had to go do some things considering she was a singer and you know how busy singers are. I also had a couple piles of either Roast Beef or Pastrami along with a couple slices of cheese and I was waiting to cook those, and that was because in real life last night I made myself a couple of bacon cheeseburgers for dinner.

Another weird dream I had, or maybe it was the same one but different, at first I felt like I was in a foreign country in either Europe or more likely Asia. I don't know if it was Korea, or Russia, or India, even though I've never been to either of those countries. I was standing outside an apartment building, I think it was, I don't know if I was on a military base or outside a military base. The part of the dream had to do with some people riding in Airplanes. Well the people that were from that country. And they needed some thing in order to ride the planes and when they were done they were to give it to the next person so he or she could ride. Then I saw one of those things lying around and wanted to turn it in, although it looked like a dark green Hand Granade and I hoped it wasn't a hand grenade.

Now this part of the dream gets scarier to me because the next thing I think about are planes being hi-jacked and blowing up. It's because of movies I've seen like "Air Force 1" with Harrison Ford, and I think 9-11 is also responsible for this and many other things, like probably the problems in the middle east. I think that's where I must have been in the dream, the middle east.

Then when I turned around, I realized I was near a beach and a huge body of water but didn't know what it was. It was probably a lake. Or maybe even a bay because I think I saw a city right across the body of water, kind of like Chicago, so that body of water was modeled after Lake Michigan from the view of the Beach in Gary Indiana.

I was nervous too because I thought there was going to be a Nuclear Explosion from over the Horizon. I also looked to my right and for some reason was able to see another planet, which happened to be EARTH! So I realized, or thought that I wasn't on earth, and I saw automobiles floating in the air near there! It also started turning night time too! I don't know how I was not on earth. But I was on planet that resembled earth, or I was abducted by aliens as were many other people. I don't know.

Also I think this was a separate dream, or the same one but much later, I dreamed I was watching Holly Hobbie on TV. Actually no I was playing a game on the website with Holly Hobbie.

It was on this website: http://www.agkidzone.com/hollyhobbie.action

Recently in real life I was playing the Lemonade game and in real life the game includes lemons and strawberries but in this game in the dream it was more than just lemons and strawberries I think it included apples, peaches, bananas and other things I cannot think of right now but you were supposed to make juices out of those. In the game you're supposed to collect as much fruit as you need before time reaches zero, then you're supposed to pour some glasses of those drinks, and then you're supposed to give them to some people and not let Holly's crazy little brother Robbie,
his friend Kyle, or Doodles the dog get the drinks.

I however kept messing up and didn't make it passed the fruit collecting portion. The next I know I was watching the show on TV relating to what I was just doing and things started going haywire on that game! Since a lot of the food got messed up they were waiting for a new shipment but there was delay. Robby seemed to have a lot of problems too and complaints.

He wondered where the food was and I think his Uncle Dave was telling him that maybe there were delays like a train was crossing, blocking the delivery vehicle which I was told was a bus.

Then the weather got bad and Holly, Robbie, their parents, Uncle Dave, Aunt Jessie, and Holly's friends, I cannot remember for sure who was all there but they were next riding in the back of a big truck starving and were thirsty too. Robby wanted some water and he seemed to find one but it was guarded by a mean old man who wouldn't let him or anyone else have it.

Then later they were all in a house and Robby complained about being all wet. Probably because of the rain. Robby had a lot of issues.

By the way, Robby is my most favorite character in the show, mostly because he reminds me of Josh Spitz from Braceface. Unfortunately there aren't very many pictures of Robby on the interent, the only picture of him there is is in the link I pasted above. You cannot copy or paste it but you can hit the PrtSc SysRq button and paste it on a paint program (it's Flash so you cannot copy or paste it so you have to use the PrtSc button in order to copy it.) And that's what I did.

That's about all that happened in my dream.

What they need to do is put Screencaps of Holly Hobbie on the internet like they do Kim Possible. They also need to do the same for Braceface.

Well that's all I had to say.
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and I just remembered that I also dreamed about Hey Arnold. I don't watch that cartoon anymore yet I still have dreams about that cartoon. It used to be my most favorite cartoon back in 2003 but in 2006 I started growing out of it until in the summer I decided I didn't want to watch that show anymore.

Anyway it was the episode where Rhonda Lloyd starts wearing glasses after making fun of people she and others thinks are geeks. Then she starts getting downgraded to one and gets made fun of herself. But I was at the part where at the end she was on the bus demanding that she rode the front seat. I think I stopped before they got to the part where Eugene and Curly were going to be sent to the back because I remembered I didn't like that cartoon.

That's all.
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm NOT supposed to talk about this anymore but once again I had another dream about the worst Fairly Odd Parents episode ever, "Fairly Odd Baby."

This is the second time in my life that I had a dream about that episode. I have not seen that episode sense it premiered and yet I still see it in my dreams. That's the same with Hey Arnold, I haven't watched it sense 2006 and it still appears in my dreams.

I just don't like that I cannot control a lot of what happens in my dreams. It's bad enough I have to deal with FOB in reality but now I have to deal with it even in my dreams too. And there's no escape from that. I cannot stand that harsh reminder of male fairies having babies.

And sadly, this was at the most disturbing part of the movie, the part where Cosmo is pregnant and throws up on Timmy (even though I didn't see that, my eyes were away from the screen). I did change the channel and I was going to watch the Simpsons but I ended up watching a music video channel and ended up seeing the video to the Song "Beautiful Life" by Ace of Base, the singer of "All that she wants" and "I saw the sign". I haven't really seen the video of that song but I did see part of it a few years ago when they were advertising the Compulation CD, "PULSE", and featured on it is one of my most favorite songs "Move This" by Technotronic feat. Ya Kid K. And I have the CD.

I also talked to my mother about it, in the dream and when I came back to the real world. My mother said (outside the dream) that as a male it is disturbing.

If I have one more dream about that episode or anything that reminds me of male fairies having babies I swear I'm going to go crazy! And I'm probably going to too because just because I stop doing some things or choose to stay away from some things doesn't mean I don't dream about them. I don't know if I should blame the makers of Fairly Odd Parents for this. Even though I'm responsible for my actions and the things I can control, I cannot control what happens in my dreams (and sometimes I wish I did, but it just doesn't work that way.)

This is what happens when you have a most favorite person or thing in your life. Eventually something happens that makes it not so good and then, what else are you going to do? You think you like something or someone very much and you put your trust in it but then eventually something bad happens to it, and that's the same with celeberties like Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, and others. I mean when Geri left the Spice Girls, I was devistated, because the Spice Girls back then were my most favorite of all singers. Then when Geri left it disturbed me. I did get over it though, but this is kind of different.

That's all I'll say.

Well, the only way I'll watch that episode again is if someone puts a gun against my head and threatens to pull the trigger if I don't watch the episode.
Cpt_Zim83
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats dreams for yah. When we sleep our fronto lobs, the front part of our brain, go into recharge. When this happens the part of the brain that acts as storage for our memories is the only one active; as far as the thinking parts of the brain go anyway.

In other words, although apart of our brain sleeps with up it never really stops thinking. Except in deep sleep where both parts of the brain are in recharge, but that usually last for only about 30 to 40 minutes. In children it's a tad bit longer.

This doesn't mean that dreams are meaningless. Dreams often refleck our thoughts and experiences through out the day or from a time in our past. They also can tell us how we are feeling or what were going through in our lives.

For enstence, about a year ago I was having a repeating dream about ether running away or walking into a tornado. It was at a time when I was planning too move from Michigan to Iowa. This tornado represented my unknowing of where or what I was going to do when I got there. I never been to Iowa in my life and I was moving with two friend who used to live there. In the end I didn't go because My friends who were moving with me decided not too. And sense they were my only links to what to do when I got there I decided to back out too. I just wish they would of told me this before I quit my job. Fou
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cpt_Zim83 wrote:
I just wish they would of told me this before I quit my job. Fou

Ouch! That's like you having a job and someone telling you you won millions of dollars and then finding out you didn't after you quit your job and even sold your house. Well to me at least. It was kind of on "Even Stevens" once.
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
. . .And TODAY, taking a drive and ACCIDENTALLY crossing the bridge into Philadelphia and not having any sense of direction or where to go, driving throguht REALLY bad parts of North Philly (finnaly, I did drive myself all the way to the next bridge, the Ben Franklin Bridge, and crossed back to NJ ... I just got home and took a nap....

Don't you HATE doing that? I've also done that before. I live about 30 minutes away (Or 20 minutes, depending on which route you take.) from the Michigan/Ohio border, and I was going to Temperance, MI, another town that's on the state border, and somehow I missed a turn and ended up having to get on the expressway and drive to Toledo, Ohio, just so I could get myself turned back around and going in the right direction. Embarassť I remember seeing the sign that says "Ohio welcomes you" and going "Ohio? What the. . .? What am I doing in Ohio?" Rire

Anyway, it was nice to see Toledo again. I hadn't been down there in awhile and I love it down there. If I ever get married I'd like to live down there with my husband. It wouldn't be so bad living down there because I'd only be an hour away from home and I could still drive up to see everyone or they could come down and see me. Ann Arbor, MI is nice, too. That's the second place I'd want to live. Just don't ever try driving there when U of M plays a home football game! Tire la langue But I'd fit in there because I love the Maize and Blue and most of the clothes I wear show my love for the Wolverines because I own lots of Michigan apparel. Tire la langue (Sorry, Spartan fans! Tire la langue )

Anyway, back on topic!

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamed that a private-security company had established a headquarters in an abandoned supermarket. I knew a few of the people I saw but it was like watching a documentary as no one talked to me and nothing happened to me...there were just all these men milling about rooms, offices, and hallways in gray uniforms with pistols and two-way radios on their belts, carrying clipboards...every so often one or two would drive out in a car with yellow lights on top. Overall though it felt as something major was about to happen.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a weird dream last night. It involved Spongebob, Sandy, London...well, I'll try to peice it together.

For reasons I have utterly no idea, I was in London (think it was London), except it seemed late thirties/early forties. It was raining (it always does that it my dreams lately). I think I was in some sort of suit (it was a white shirt, red tie and blue tracksuit pants (?)) and I was helping to organize some form of reception. Then I can't remember much, except walking randomly about the streets, until a whole army of Waffen SS soldiers started running around shooting people. (There was a Tiger tank, too).

Right, that's the last time I play Soliders: Heores of World War Two for hours before bedtime.

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a really scary dream, more of a nightmare, if you will, the other night.

I drempt I was at work and I was trying to close down the self checkouts it was time to go home. I was having a very difficult time doing this, as it was extremely busy that day and the lines of customers were never ending. I was still there trying to close the damn things down two hours after I was supposed to leave, and people still wouldn't stop coming. I'd get one machine shut down, and then some irate customer would come and somehow open it back up again not even two minutes after I closed it down. Fou People were getting mad and yelling at me because I was closing them down, and I started yelling at customers because I'd tell them to leave the registers alone and they wouldn't listen. Now this is where it gets funny. I have this habit of talking, sometimes even yelling, in my sleep. I actually sat up in bed, still sound asleep, and actually started yelling and woke myself up. When I woke up, I wasn't aware of my surroundings and actually thought I was at work. I stumbled out of bed, just barely awake, and I remember saying something like "Oh good, they're gone now. I'm going home now, Sandy. I'll see you tomorrow. I gotta go to the back to punch out." I made it all the way downstairs and into the kitchen before I tried over my dog who was sleeping in the middle of the kitchen floor when I fully came around and realized I'd been at home asleep the whole time. Rire

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking in your sleep is always hilarious.

I had a kind of recurring dream where I'd be at the border controls for some foreign country, and then I'd enter into a supermarket. I had this dream going to India and Hong Kong. I liked the Indian one because I actually went outside and saw Indian-looking things.
What I remember in the supermarket was picking up a packet of biscuits and thinking: "Why the hell are these more expensive than home? I thought India was a cheap place to shop!"
My Hong Kong dream was really weird because nobody was Chinese and I never went outside, so I don't even know how I knew it was Hong Kong.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: