NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

The dreams you had recently / last night
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zimfan101
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad That 70's Show is on the N and ABC Family now, now I can watch it everyday!

BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zimfan101 wrote:
I'm so glad That 70's Show is on the N and ABC Family now, now I can watch it everyday!

I was watching it on FX last night when I woke up. Clin d'oeil

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an absolutely horrible dream this morning. (And I know it was this morning because I woke up at about 6 to go to the bathroom and I had the dream when I went back to sleep.)

I dreamt that my dad died and it was partly my fault. He was in the house in the kitchen doing something, and I was outside doing something. A window was open, and all of a sudden he started yelling for me, saying he needed me to come inside right now. I forget what I was doing, but I said "Hold on, I'll be in in a minute!"

When I went in the house, I found him lying on the floor curled up in the fetal position. I tried talking to him to see if he'd come around, which he didn't. By this time I was really scared, so I grabbed the phone and called 911. When the paramedics arrived, they said it was too late, he'd died. They took him to the hospital and an autopsy was performed and it said he'd died from a massive heart attack. (This is scary, because he's a heavy smoker and he's a little on the overweight side, more than I am!) When I found out what killed him, I felt miserable. The doctor told me that if I'd gotten to him sooner and called for help they might've been able to help him.

I'd never felt so bad before, and going to his funeral was really hard. I kept thinking "I never even got to tell him I loved him one last time, and I never even got to say goodbye. He died because of me!" (Yeah, I know if somebody dies from a heart attack it's not really anybody's fault, but I felt like it was my fault in the dream.)

I remember seeing him there in the casket and I put a white rose in there with him just before it was closed up at his burial. After that, I woke up and I was sweaty, shaking and crying. My pillow was soaked because I'd been crying during the dream. I sat up in bed and thought the whole thing was real, then I heard him talking downstairs. I don't think I've even been so relieved to hear somebody talking! I had to take a couple of deep breaths and try to calm myself down so I could go back to sleep for a little while, which was hard with my heart beating through my chest. Once I realized it was all just a bad dream I was OK. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
I had an absolutely horrible dream this morning...

...When I went in the house, I found him lying on the floor curled up in the fetal position. I tried talking to him to see if he'd come around, which he didn't. By this time I was really scared, so I grabbed the phone and called 911. When the paramedics arrived, they said it was too late, he'd died. They took him to the hospital and an autopsy was performed and it said he'd died from a massive heart attack. (This is scary, because he's a heavy smoker and he's a little on the overweight side, more than I am!) When I found out what killed him, I felt miserable. The doctor told me that if I'd gotten to him sooner and called for help they might've been able to help him...

...I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

Not necessarily a sign of things to come, but a warning from your common sense, methinks. Have you discussed this dream with your father? If you tell him how badly it disturbed you, maybe it could help him to make more appropriate choices in his lifestyle.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: