NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

The dreams you had recently / last night
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearbear wrote:
My Hong Kong dream was really weird because nobody was Chinese and I never went outside, so I don't even know how I knew it was Hong Kong.

My dream was like that. I dreamt I was kidnapped and smuggled to Beijing and into this grand hotel but the kidnappers didn't have room for me in their room so I had to share with someone else and it turned out to be Paris Hilton! And then I started playing the piano. Fier

klazziknick1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dreamed i pooped out Godzilla

Last edited by klazziknick1 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamed I was with an old friend from elementary school whom I haven't been in touch with for some years, he and I were out floating in the ocean in the morning and he was sitting on a surfboard and I was just swimming in this comfortable, clean water. Every so often these waves would break, tiny stuff really about two feet on the face but really glassy (that's why I knew it was morning Sourire ).

Embarassé With a bit of trepidation that this could be a communiqué from the great beyond, I'll do what I can as soon as possible to verify the status of my friend.
----
Update: Said friend is still around, and doing very well, he had gotten married since we were last in contact--and his wife had borne him a son a few hours before I had the dream! Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream last night about my mom.

I was at home and I was putting something away, and I walked into her room to tell her something. I went into her room, and she was packing a bunch of clothes into a suitcase. I asked her what was going on, and she said she was leaving for a year because she'd been asked to become an ambassador to England and she had to go live over there for a year. I asked her if I could come, because it sounded really exciting, and I've always wanted to take a trip there. She said no, she had to go alone, but she'd make sure to call me every now and then and send e-mails. I asked her what she was going to do over there for fun, and she said she was going to date men. I said "You can't do that, you're married!" She said "Why not? Dad had that affair with that girl from work a few years ago, (And he did in real life. My mom and dad's marriage is just hanging on by a thread. They can get along OK for the most part, but they spend a lot of their time arguing and yelling at each other. They've both threatened to leave several times. I remember one argument they had when my mom first found out he was messing around with the girl from work, and he was really mad and started talking about me and my sister, comparing the two of us and saying she was a much better daughter than I am and she was more his kid than I was. All of my sisters came from a previous marriage of my mom's, BTW. I remember hearing that and being really hurt by what he said. I love my sister dearly, and she helped me through that whole ordeal as she herself was once on the other side of it being the wife who was being cheated on, and her dad treated her and the rest of my sisters like crap. My oldest sister used to have dreams about their dad trying to kill her because he hated her so much. He has since moved out of state and now she has minimal contact with him and the dreams have stopped. I have since forgiven my dad what he said about me and what he did to my mom, but it took awhile to do that.) so why can't I do it?" I told her it was wrong and she knew it, and if she was going to do that she was no better than him. We had this whole huge argument about it, and, as usual, I started yelling in my sleep. (I woke myself up.)

When I went back to sleep, it picked up right where it left off. Except this time we were apologizing and she was at the airport getting ready to leave. I remember crying and hugging her and telling her I was going to miss her and I was sorry for the argument. When I woke up I was really sad because I thought she was really gone, then I heard her talking down in the kitchen. I wanted to run down there and yell "You're still here!!" but then I realized if I did that she'd think I was insane. Rire

I hate dreams like that!

Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was some dream! Surpris And regarding your dad, you're a better person than I am because I'm not sure I'd have been able to forgive my dad if a similar situation had ever occured.

I had a dream last night that all my relatives (including my grandpa, who's actually deceased in real life) and a family friend had invaded Dan's house (which wasn't really his house, it was my aunt's house) and I was trying to get them all to leave before his parents got home. Dan wasn't there. I can't remember if I called him or he called me, but he said he was at an Oncology hospital in Bratnahl (which is weird because neither of us live anywhere near there and I've heard there's not much of anything in Bratnahl) and that his test turned out negative for cancer. He also said he'd been sitting there waiting for me to pick him up since 9 am. (If ever there was an indication it was a dream that's it because if he went for a such a serious medical test i'd be right there beside him.) It was now late in the evening. I couldn't believe I'd forget something like that, or that he wouldn't have tried to call me sooner.

Anyway, his parents came home before I could get anyone to leave. I thought they'd be upset to have people in their house when no one was home, but his mom (who in real life is my cousin's ex-gf's mom and not Dan's mom, but his dad was his actual dad) just laughed it off. Then I told her Dan just called and said I'd forgotten to pick him up from his Oncology appointment. She said she forgot all about it as well. Then I woke up.

I can't believe my brain came up with any of that. Bet dream analysts would have a field day with this one. Rire
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully, these dreams didn't happen to me Embarassé

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamed that a man had won an election. Not saying who and for what, but after he had accepted his oath of office and gave his inaugural speech to a standing ovation, he peeled away his face, and this is what we see. Surpris
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

knoodelhed wrote:
I dreamed that a man had won an election. Not saying who and for what, but after he had accepted his oath of office and gave his inaugural speech to a standing ovation, he peeled away his face, and this is what we see. Surpris

*Cough*Obama*Cough*

Last night I had a dream I was getting married. The wedding was in a big, beautiful church decorated with lots of white, blue, pink and yellow flowers. There were lots of people there, and people kept coming up to me after the wedding to congratulate me, telling me how happy they were that I finally found someone. There were two really strange things about this dream: 1.) I never saw the face of the guy I married, I just heard his voice, but I knew I really loved him and he really loved me. I could see everything else on his body except for his face. It was like when they have one of those interviews on TV with somebody and they don't want to reveal their identity. I could see everything on him but his face. He was really tall and lean and he had straight, really dark blond hair that was almost a light brown. 2.) We'd obviously spent a lot of time together, because I was pregnant. And I mean REALLY pregnant, like I was going to have that baby at any time. I told my best friend about this dream, and she told me to watch out because that sounded a lot like the dreams she had just right before she met her husband. She met him, six months later they were engaged, a year after that they got married and just before they got married she found out she she was two months pregnant. (She miscarried the baby, though.) She said the guy in her dreams actually matched the description of the guy she married. She said it was like she got a "free preview".

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom had a dream about my future boyfriend and the only thing she can't tell me is his name. She had this dream 3 nights in a row and now I'm dying to meet this guy. Rire
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to work with a girl that has a daughter that's about three years old. She said before she found out she was pregnant, she had a dream that she had a little girl with curly blond hair and blue eyes and the little girl's name was Vada, like the character in the "My Girl" movies. When she found out she was having a girl, she thought she should name her Vada, like the little girl in her dream. She said it's really strange, because her daughter looks and acts just like the little girl she dreamed about, and she said it's like she got a chance to see and meet her before she was even born! Surpris

Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the Obama comment necessary? Strange, I used to think this was a very liberal board.

I had a dream last night where we were at a school function on the last day of school, sort of a continuation of a very disturbing armageddon dream I had... I may have to get to that one. I was talking with an old friend I had named Shane at a school concert, I vaguely remember something about my sister going to it and dragging me along, but that was toward the beginning. Some of my favourite songs were playing and Shane was bashing them and saying they sucked so I started yelling at him and whooping at the band while Shane was booing them. Then afterwards my school was handing out Powerball prizes with a grand prize of $10,000. Me and Shane each won $1,000 but a nerdy kid named Ashton, whom we bullied all that day, won the prize. Sounds like I actually became a normal teenager in that dream.

I'll talk about the armageddon one now. I was sort of in present day and 1924 and 1912 (on the Titanic) at the same time. At the beginning, which was a continuation of an even stranger dream that I can hardly remember, we were sitting off of the Titanic, which was obviously being played by my old house in Canton. We were waiting for Jack and Rose to come out from underneath it, but who came out? Neither, as a matter of fact, Jack's brother, whom his mother called "Snowy" (his real name was something that had to do with ice) emerged from the rubble. *gap here I forgot* I was in Spanish class and everyone was getting sick. It had been well known that a meteor had a 50% chance of hitting the Earth and destroying it. I went to "lunch" which was in this dark room. Everyone was partying because everyone seemed to be convinced the world would end. Me, being in "present day" and 1924 at the same time, knew it was not gonna end, but was still fearful of it, being in 1924 and 1912. Hard to explain. I told Rose it wasn't gonna end. Suddenly, Rose became this dude and jumped into a pool with a hat on to kill herself, convinced the world would end. There was also an Irish drunk guy (sorry for the stereotype, but he was indeed Irish and drunk) who looked about 60, partying before armageddon, but he was also a student at my school. After lunch, I went back to my class, and alot of my friends were drunk and throwing up. Don't remember what happened afterwards.

Wow. Hihey made a post of more than 10 words! First time since Paintball that I did this Rire
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihey9989 wrote:
Was the Obama comment necessary? Strange, I used to think this was a very liberal board.

Sorry, that was a little out of line. I shouldn't have said that. I just happened to be listening to the news on TV when I made that post and heard something that angered me, so I was mad. Just so you know, I'm not for any of the rest of them, either. You really don't want to know my political views (Trust me-you don't!), and I'm sorry I brought them up.

Anyway, I'm still having dreams about the "mystery man".

Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the weirdest dream ever last night.

this girl named Nicole meets this awesome new guy, the most available guy in school as it turns out, and she's the first girl he's really liked. Well, this one girl hates Nicole and tries to steal away the guy with a huge broadway musical number to the song Girlfriend. He rejects her and stays with Nicole, which leads to the mean girl finding a spellbook buried near a graveyard, steals it, and casts a spell on the guy and turns him into a vampire with the mentality that if she can't have him, nobody can. Well, Nicole is pretty much taken away from the guy, but still loves him. He still loves her too, to the point where he wants to make her just like him, so they can be together forever. He comes to his senses after he almost gets killed by Nicole's dad, and he accepts he can't have her. He disappears, though he often is seen watching over Nicole as she sleeps.

Tell me that's not cool! LOL

BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zimfan101 wrote:

this girl named Nicole meets this awesome new guy, the most available guy in school as it turns out, and she's the first girl he's really liked. Well, this one girl hates Nicole and tries to steal away the guy with a huge broadway musical number to the song Girlfriend. He rejects her and stays with Nicole, which leads to the mean girl finding a spellbook buried near a graveyard, steals it, and casts a spell on the guy and turns him into a vampire with the mentality that if she can't have him, nobody can. Well, Nicole is pretty much taken away from the guy, but still loves him. He still loves her too, to the point where he wants to make her just like him, so they can be together forever. He comes to his senses after he almost gets killed by Nicole's dad, and he accepts he can't have her. He disappears, though he often is seen watching over Nicole as she sleeps.

Sounds like it would make a good movie or book. Sourire

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
Zimfan101 wrote:

Sounds like it would make a good movie or book. Sourire

I took a nap at about 5 this afternoon and left the TV on while I slept. I dreamt that I was on an episode of That 70s Show. I was playing a new character named Astrid and supposedly I had lived in Point Place as a child and moved away for a few years, then returned back to Point Place. I was Donna's childhood best friend. I had really long hair and loved bellbottoms, tie-dyed shirts and anything with flowers on it. I was pretty much a flower child, and for some reason I was really attracted to Fez.

The whole episode revolved around my return to Point Place and making friends.

What was really strange was when I woke up, guess what was on TV?! Yep, you guessed it! Surpris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: