NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

The dreams you had recently / last night
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearbear
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: The dreams you had recently / last night Reply with quote

I thought I'd start this thread up here again. People can repost the old ones in here if they want to preserve them Sourire

I had another tooth dream again. This time, none of them fell out. They were just really wobbly and I kept poking them with my tongue.
Also, there was one where me and someone I knew were outside a classroom and two of my teachers were having a huge shouting and screaming argument! One of them was a teacher that has piled on the work, the other has barely completed the course and our exams are in a few weeks. I guess that must mean something.

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote this one down after I had it...

I few nights ago, I drempt that I took my shirt off and got a tatoo below my right shoulder on my back. It said something, but I forgot what it said. It happened in this open booth (not enclosed. It was circular, and was open all around), in a mall...I remember seeing many people pass by. Someone took pictures of me in the booth. Confused And then, suddenly...the booth floated away in water, ended up in a lake. I had forgotten my shirt, and this kid who was on land throw it toward me. I remember this person having a short throw, and the shirt getting all wet in the lake, and me needing to take it out all soaked and stuff. I felt that I was on some sort of "quest" for filming something to do with the Macarena. again, Confused I know I was going around, to different parts of the lakes shore, asking if they could do the Macarena on camera. At the end of the dream, I was on land...it sorta looked like swampy - woods area cause the ground felt like a sponge cause of the moss on it. I was on a short hill looking down on people and things doign the Macarena in this small group. I remember seeing dogs on thier hind legs, trying to do the dance - I know I saw a cocker spaniel as one of the dogs. But, there was something wrong with the shot, and I rememebr asking people to please do it again becuase the shot wasn't right, and they weren't listening Then the dream ended.

I know the whole filmingthing I probubly got from my TV Media class, becuase, the time of the dream, we needed shots for a news story we were doing...stressful time. The rest of the stuff...have absolutly NO idea where it came from
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surpris Hey, you didn't by any chance happen to do a bunch of drugs did you? Rire

knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Surpris Hey, you didn't by any chance happen to do a bunch of drugs did you? Rire

Trust me, the coolest/strangest dreams I've had are when I's clean and sober. Tire la langue

Tommy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RR_Raptor65
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently had a fairly interesting dream too, I was standing on a lawn in some neighborhood, back in California, it was night and there was no one around, I was wearing my WWII Uniform and had my Thompson slung over my shoulder, it was pretty cold and humid out, but I was warm because of my Field Jacket and Trousers, everything had a very ominous feel to it, everything was quiet, all the lights in the houses were off, but the street lights were on.

I checked all my equipment, the Thompson had my new M1928A1 reciever, and 2 magazines, I had all my mess gear, a full canteen and a wool blanket in my haversack, along with a few rations.

I saw this old 30s car come rolling around the corner being driven by an old lady, probably in her 70s or 80s, so I flagged her down and she pulled over, I asked her for a ride. She seemed hesitant and suspicious, but didn't seem to see me as out of the ordinary, I offered her a K-Ration (Chocolate) as a gesture of good faith and she allowed me into the car. I was relieved to see someone else around, in the back seat I saw a young girl, probably 5 or 6, the lady told me she was her granddaughter.

We drove for about 30 minutes, not very fast, almost cautiously, and the car ran out of gas in a dimly lit section of street. We all climbed out and I offered to accompany the old lady to where ever she was going, she seemed relieved to have someone else with her and we set off down the middle of the street. A couple miles ahead of us was a large city, barely visible against the early dawn sky. We kept hearing things off in the dark shadows to the sides of the street near the houses and I loaded a battered looking magazine (My old 20 round magazine) into the Thompson and yelled off into the darkness, "You better stay back!".

Soon we made it to the city, there were more people here, many seemed frightened, partly by me for some reason. It was now about, 5 or 6 AM, I parted ways from the old lady and her granddaughter after wishing them well, she told me her name was Mrs. Guywe and walked up to a sales booth, covered only by a tarp, off to my right about 200 yards was a large building in rather poor shape, there were many cracks around it and black tarp covered the windows from the inside. I looked at what was for sale, but realised I had no money, so I walked down the street past the damaged building. To my left was a harbour, but no ships around, to my right were several dozen damaged cars, spread out along a large parking lot, no one was around.

I came around a corner and there was a man sitting down on the sidewalk with his back to the wall, he had an AK47 in his lap, directly ahead of me was a white car, which seemed to be in working condition, I walked toward it but heard the man get up and begin to follow me. I still had the Thompson in my hands and turned to meet him. He stopped, his AK47 down at his hip, pointed at me, and my Thompson, under my shoulder pointed at him, I told him to back off, and he took a few steps toward me. I again told him to back off and brought the Thompson up to aim and he started running towards me, so I shot him several times in the chest and he crumpled forward, I waited a moment and then cautiously walked up to his body, keeping aim on him in case he wasn't dead yet.

But the .45 calibre Thompson bullets had hit their mark and he died instantly, I check his AK47, which was in poor condition, almost as if it had been thrown away in the garbage and he had found it, he had no ID, food, money, or ammo on him, so I took the AK47 apart and threw the bolt into the harbour, then stomped on the reciever, bending it beyond use and pulled the man's body off to the side of the street in between two garbage cans. I checked him again and discovered an AK47 bayonet in his pants pocket, I took it and put it in my haversack, I had a US M3 Knife on my belt, but thought I might save the bayonet for later, and headed to the car, there was a bullet hole in the driver side window, and the keys were in the ignition so I started the car up and slowly drove down the street.

To my left about half a mile down was a bank, its doors were damaged by an explosion and there was nobody around, so I stopped the car to take a peek inside, it was dark and everything was blackened, the vault door was hanging off its hinges in the back of the bank, a large iron beam holding it up, with a small gap, I squeezed through the gap into the vault and found a few coins scattered around, I took out my mess tin (Looks like a frying pan, but the lid looks like a food tray) and put all the money I could find in it and put it back in my haversack and climbed back out of the vault, outside there were several men looking through the car, but they seemed to lose intrest and walked off down the street, stopping to pick through debris. I tried to start the car, but it refused to even make a sound, so I left it and started back towards the sales booth with all the people around.

The place seemed like a bomb had went off nearby, everyone was very frightened and looking off about 1000 yards toward a large column of smoke off to the left of the sales booth, the owner heard the coins rattling around in my mess tin and asked if I'd be willing to donate the money to his family, I declined and asked if he knew where Mrs. Guywe was and he said he saw her near the explosion and that she was in the broken down building near his booth (Apparently a makeshift hospital) and that I better hurry if I was to see her and asked if I would reconsider my donation, I ignored him and ran off towards the hospital and got directions to Mrs. Guywe, she was up on the 4th floor in a hospital bed, I asked her what had happened and she said that a rocket had landed near a building where she was standing and that several dozen soldiers had come and taken many people away, including her granddaughter. She asked me if I would go to find her and bring her back to the hospital, but I could tell that Mrs. Guywe probably wouldn't live through the next few days.

I headed toward the smoke and asked the people there where the soldiers had gone to, many people seemed reluctant to say anything to me, but one man told me they had gone to a nearby shopping center where they had set up a headquarters. I made my way to the shopping center and saw a few soldiers walking around the parking lot wearing modern looking camo uniforms, and face masks, but they carried rifles with plastic stocks and phosphate finishes. I didn't dare approach them, but around the side of the shopping center was a chain link fence with people huddled inside, so I snuck around to them, a few noticed me and began to whisper among themselves nervously, I motioned for them to be quiet and looked around for the soldiers and cautiously creeped toward the fence. I asked the nearest person if everyone was alright, but the soldiers had only taken uninjured people. I began looking around the fence, looking for a weak spot, I checked around the corner, but the soldiers were at the opposite corner talking among themselves, I told everyone to stand back and shot the fasteners at the top of the fence and they burst free, everyone rushed forward and bent the fence down and ran free, the soldiers heard this and began running at us, I shouldered my Thompson and fired a few rounds at them and they scattered into cover (They were too far away for my Thompson to be accurate) and began shooting at me, I ran down an alley and crouched behind a dumpster and they came running down past me and I shot them all in the back and went back to the prisoners, who were grateful for my help, I told them to head back past the bombed out building towards the hospital and began looking for Mrs. Guywe's granddaughter.

I found her wandering around nervously among the frightened prisoners and ran over to her, she seemed glad to see and I picked her up and ran along with the prisoners towards the hospital. As we came up to the sales booth people began reuniting with one another and I made my way through the crowd to the hospital to Mrs. Guywe, who was still in her hospital room, I walked in and set her granddaughter on the floor next to her bed and pulled out my mess tin and gave the money inside to Mrs. Guywe, who was grateful for the help, she could now afford to get better treatment and probably live. I walked out of the room and sat down in a chair outside and fell asleep.

Thats when I woke up.

Click here to see a list of all my currently released Dinosaur models
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool dream...scary dream...

Most of my dreams involve Nicktoons. Here's last night's.

Prepare to be shocked.

I was in this wreaked building, and I was walking through it. I saw Timmy Turner, who I often dream about, and asked him what had happened. Timmy was wounded, so I took him to an exit. The exit was blocked.

Timmy fell unconcious, and I was kinda scared. I didn't know what to do. I mean, what do I look like, a paramedic? I do not know how to treat bad wounds. So, I di what any right minded citizen would do...called an ambulance.

Then I woke up. Before the ambulance arrived. I think I forgot a lot of the dream.
knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tommy_baby wrote:
Timmy fell unconcious, and I was kinda scared. I didn't know what to do. I mean, what do I look like, a paramedic? I do not know how to treat bad wounds. So, I di what any right minded citizen would do...called an ambulance.

Then I woke up. Before the ambulance arrived. I think I forgot a lot of the dream.

Not to worry. We got to him in time, infused him, and took him to hospital. Très content But it was you who had us worried for a bit when we saw that purple splotch creeping atop your head. Rire
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear... Surpris Rire
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else ever sometimes have dreams that aren't really scary, but they freak you out anyway?

I had one of those the other night. All I remember is that I was at my house and I was in the kitchen doing something, then I went into the living room to watch a basketball game with my parents. (Which is weird, because they're not basketball fans of any sorts, playing or watching. I, on the other hand, love basketball.) Anyway, my mom was sitting in her chair and for some reason I decided to sit down on the floor next to her chair. All was going good for awhile, then we started hearing noises upstairs that sounded like someone was walking around, and then we hear the sound of someone running down the stairs. I looked up and I saw Ginger, my dog that died last summer, come down the stairs. I turned to my mom and said "I guess she's back from the dead!" Rire Ginger sat down right next to me and started licking my elbow and nudging my arm with her nose, trying to get me to pet her, and I just couldn't resist.

Then, a weird thing happened. My dream started all over again, but instead of it being my mom and dad in it it was me, my mom, and my sister! All the same events took place, but then another really strange thing happened. I dreamed that I gone to sleep had that last part of the dream with my sister in it and I was telling her all about my dream!

After that I woke up and I was so freaked out by the dream I had a hard time sleeping, which is weird because it wasn't really scary, it was just strange.
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is freaky Surpris I can top it though, this dream is still confusing me but I'm going to post here as it's pretty funny in an obsessed-stalker kind of way.

Me and my family went to this awards evening. It had something to do with Nickelodeon I'm sure but it resembled something like an awards evening your school might put on. Anyway, the big give away that it had something to do with Nick is that James (DesperateEmo) AND Rashmi were in the audience too. It did occour to me in the dream that it was strange we all happened to be there since but I guess I assumed it had something to do with Nickdisk Forums. So the bits I remember were Rashmi getting up to give a speech about Nickelodeon - Then there's also a bit where I left my seat to go talk to James and when I came back some old woman had sat in it and she was attached to a drip stand but I was really mad she stole my seat, even though she looked like she was dying! I got the usher to move her so I could sit back down next to my family! So yeah, then for some reason it was left to me to make sure James got home but he insisted on driving (WTF?!). Of course he can't drive so after a while I made him pull over and we got out and went in this sort-of pub or something so I could call my mum to pick us up. I also vaguely remember asking the man in the pub if the car was safe outside, I think I was scared I was going to be arrested for letting James drive!! That was the end, thank god!

The weird thing was that Rashmi looked like Rashmi and James looked like James which is unusual as if I dream about someone most of the time they look like how I imagine them to look. Also It's not the first time I've dreamt about my friends driving cars (or helicopters) out of control, there must be a meaning to that.

So yeah, how #$@% up was that dream?!

DesperateEmo
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm... wow. Surpris

I had a dream with David Boreanaz in it last night, but their were two of him. One, being Angel, and one being the guy he play's in Bones. They were at my old primary school, and they had random little kid's with them who were their own, and I remember I found my one friend locked in a cupboard but she was turned into a doll. huh

Last edited by DesperateEmo on Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just reminded me of a dream I had a long time ago, where I was back at school and Eminem was sitting at the desk next to mine. I think he was bullying me. It might be something to do with a memory of an actual incident with me being bullied by another pupil and for some reason, they appeared as Eminem in my dream. (Man I hated school and would never go back. I could never think how people reacon they're the best years of your live because they were possibly my worse. My aunt agrees with me about them not being the best years)

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesperateEmo wrote:
Umm... wow. Surpris

I had a dream with David Boreanaz in it last night, but their was 2 of him. One, being Angel, and one being the guy he play's in Bones. They were at my old primary school, and they had random little kid's with them who were their own, and I remember I found my one friend locked in a cupboard but she was turned into a doll. huh

Like that time in Are you Afraid of the Dark or a proper barbie type doll?

DesperateEmo
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, like her normal self but like... doll size.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night I had no dreams.

Strange, huh? Sourire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: