NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

British Teacher arrested for naming teddybear Muhammad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cpt_Zim83
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: British Teacher arrested for naming teddybear Muhammad Reply with quote

And I thought our contaversy with saying "Marry Christmas" was bad. Embarassť

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071203/ap_on_re_af/sudan_british_teacher
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is something I don't understand. How come whenever somebody does something like this, some of the people who believe in Islam shout "discrimination", but yet it's perfectly OK for them to criticize the beliefs of Christians? Am I the only one who has noticed this? It's hypocrisy, that's what it is.

And all this over a teddy bear? Pfff Gimme a break! IT'S JUST A TOY! I know somebody who has a dog named Muhammad, does that mean he's a terrible, disgraceful, disrespectful person because he chose to name his dog that?

Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we are forgetting that this is a country that a woman is given 200 lashes and 5 years in prison for being raped by a man other than her husband for being with 2 men at once...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihey9989 wrote:
Well, we are forgetting that this is a country that a woman is given 200 lashes and 5 years in prison for being raped by a man other than her husband for being with 2 men at once...

Which in that case would make it perfectly legal for her husband to rape her. Yeah, that law doesn't make sense, either. Forced sex is exactly what it is, and it should be illegal everywhere, for both men and women, married or not. It's just plain wrong to force someone to do something against their will. That being said, forcing someone to have sex with you is just like forcing someone to rob a bank. You can't force people to do something they don't want to, but it's a shame that we live in a world where people are so afraid of retaliation that they'll do whatever they're told to do, whether or not they want to do it, just so nothing bad will happen to them. I can tell you this much, no guy will EVER lie a hand on me like that unless I welcome it and want him to, otherwise he's gonna be hit right where it hurts! I also carry Pepper Spray in the glove box of my car for use in emergencies that might arise at night when I'm alone. Luckily I've never had to use it, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cpt_Zim83 wrote:
And I thought our contaversy with saying "Marry Christmas" was bad. Embarassť (...)

That's exactly what I thought... Hum...

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
(...) he's gonna be hit right where it hurts! (...)

Surpris where Embarassť Rire

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
Here is something I don't understand. How come whenever somebody does something like this, some of the people who believe in Islam shout "discrimination", but yet it's perfectly OK for them to criticize the beliefs of Christians? Am I the only one who has noticed this? It's hypocrisy, that's what it is.

And all this over a teddy bear? Pfff Gimme a break! IT'S JUST A TOY! I know somebody who has a dog named Muhammad, does that mean he's a terrible, disgraceful, disrespectful person because he chose to name his dog that?

Exactly I feel bad for her I hope she will be okay in Britan. Man that is so stupid and the people wanted her dead just becasue she supposedly insults them. How dumb.

Ya the whole christians thing people can say or do any thing about any other religion in the world but when it comes to christianity forget we don't wanna hear of it. Sort of like in schools talk about any other religion but it comes to chritianity and they totally freak out.
paul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voltaire saw : the religions aren't supposed to gather people instead of divide them ?

Sorry for my bad english Triste
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: