NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Britney Spears is seriously going crazy!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crooked Teeth
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Britney Spears is seriously going crazy! Reply with quote

http://usmagazine.com/timeline_britneys_trip_to_the_hospital

I don't think anyone really knows the full story yet, but Britney apparently refused to give up her children, got drunk, attempted suicide, and is now in a hospital. (EDIT: Never mind...she wasn't drunk and didn't attempt suicide, but she's in rehab).

If anyone hears anything new, post it!

Last edited by Crooked Teeth on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Britney Spears is seriously going crazy! Reply with quote

Crooked Teeth wrote:

I don't think anyone really knows the full story yet, but Britney apparently refused to give up her children, got drunk, attempted suicide, and is now in a hospital.

OH MY #$@% GOD

SHE WAS NOT DRUNK

SHE WAS TESTED FOR DRUGS AND THE RESULTS CAME UP NEGATIVE.

I'm SICK of the media twisting her to be this drug addict drunk. If ANYTHING, SHE HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER (bi polar, etc) OR HAS A BAD CASE OF POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION.

SHE DID NOT ATTEMPT SUICIDE EITHER...SHE WAS SENT TO A PSHYC WARD THAT COVERS PEOPLE WITH MANY EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.

sick of people TWISTING my girl!

edit: where does it say anything about drugs, being drunk and attempted suicude in the article you posted...you are just trying to spread rumors, ass.
Crooked Teeth
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Britney Spears is seriously going crazy! Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
Crooked Teeth wrote:

I don't think anyone really knows the full story yet, but Britney apparently refused to give up her children, got drunk, attempted suicide, and is now in a hospital.

OH MY #$@% GOD

SHE WAS NOT DRUNK

SHE WAS TESTED FOR DRUGS AND THE RESULTS CAME UP NEGATIVE.

I'm SICK of the media twisting her to be this drug addict drunk. If ANYTHING, SHE HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER (bi polar, etc) OR HAS A BAD CASE OF POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION.

SHE DID NOT ATTEMPT SUICIDE EITHER...SHE WAS SENT TO A PSHYC WARD THAT COVERS PEOPLE WITH MANY EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.

sick of people TWISTING my girl!

edit: where does it say anything about drugs, being drunk and attempted suicude in the article you posted...you are just trying to spread rumors, ass.

Relax...I had read around that she had been drinking and attempted suicide but I wasn't entirely sure. Thank you for letting me know that's not true, but you don't need to call me an ass.

Last edited by Crooked Teeth on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^I do appologize. I'm just really upset about the whole situation and I am sick of seeing these media outlets who are STILL quoting the polices first reaction "appeared to be under an unknown substance" when they found her....the tests were taken and came up negative. done done.
Crooked Teeth
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. I'd be pretty upset too if all this stuff was going on about my favorite celebrity.

I really hope Britney gets some help. She is really talented, and I'd like to see her eventually come out on top like she used to be.

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at her...

Looking at these images are soo heartbreaking I seriously feel like crying.

Just get the help you need, girl.
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, lost custody of her kids with no visitation rights, and refused to abide by the Court's orders. She really is on a roll. Pfff

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^She had a mental breakdown.

She acts like a person who has bipolar (reports said sh was going back and forth from histerics to laughter as they were strapping her on the gurney).

I will admit that she isn't going to GET help unless SHE changes the way she's been behaving. But to see her like that is so horrific.
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks like a helpless little girl in those pictures. I do wish the media would stop with trying to know everything. People like that bug the snot out of me. i hope she can get her life straitened out and out of the media soon.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked so nice few years ago... and now she's really not the same Hum... Maybe she's not drunk or drugged but Britney's not the same anymore Triste

Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, I really hope this isn't a look into the future for my sister...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihey9989 wrote:
Jeez, I really hope this isn't a look into the future for my sister...

Surpris

Why would it!?

Also, Britney has been released from the hospital. It has been reported that TV host Dr. Phill paid Britney and a few family members a visit as she was packing. They talked for an hour. Coming out of the hospital, Dr. Phil said that judging from the interview, Brit is in need of dire medical and pshyc help. The Dr. Phill episode, airing on Wednesday, is rumored to be centering around britney and they are trying to get brit and maybe her family on the show.

All I have to say is is that it's WAY too early to release her. After the episode she had, she should have stayed in there for ATLEAST the alted (72 hours). Hopefully whoever she befirends stops going along with what Britney does and puts his or her foot down.
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOW, apparently, it has been stated that Dr. Phil was persuaded by Brit's parents to visit her in the hospital. He showed up 7:30am to her room, unannounced, she walked out. She came back in and Dr. Phil had a 15 (not HOUR LONG) conversation, with him doing most of the tlaking. It was reported that he walked out to the car with her, but hwat really happened was brit left, with Dr. Phil following her...no interaction.

HOW could Ceders let a person who Britney had NO idea was coming have access to her room? ESP in her mental condition she was in!? Ofcourse Dr. Phil reps (who posted the original "story") and ceders reps have NO COMMENT... figures.

Dr. Phil DID snag Brit's parents to be on his show, taping on Monday, airing on Tuesday. Britney wants NO INVOLVEMENT with this....

Ratings needed much, Phil?
knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Brit just needs to be left alone, before attending to anything else. Moving to a villa in Nice or Monaco where her dignity and privacy can be properly protected should do the trick.

I do worry about her little kids.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ She def needs to get out of the country or a YEAR! I don't care about the album and it's singles anymore....I just want Brit to WANT to get the help she needs...she doesn't need the paps fuling her ongoing antics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: