RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[TWT] Talk about Eliza Unplugged

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpiderBraids
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: [TWT] Talk about Eliza Unplugged Reply with quote

We know the episode was delayed (I'll put up those posts later), but for now, let's see how we reacted to the ep when it finally aired in Jun 04.

====

nickelodeon: OMIGOSH! Eliza unplugged was the best episode eva.I loved the kiss and recorded the whole thing.I loved it!!!!!!!!!!

RojoSalvador: I only watched it for a few scenes, including the kissy poo.

RR_Raptor65: Haha, I missed it, I was at my cousin's High School Graduation.

RojoSalvador: Oh well, you can always watch it today (Jun 13 04) at 4 PM.

chalphut9211: Thank GOD it is finally over after a year or so but it finally is . now u know how good that episode was.Thanks to GOD and the channel that every1 loves (atleast i do) NICKELODEON.

nickelodeon: I hope they'll air it again.If they dont at least i have it on tape.And im sure it got a pretty good rating!

Rebecca_10: How was the Kissy scence does anyone have a picture of it?

nickelodeon: The kiss very nice but it was very short.It was only like 2 seconds(like Darwin,the member said).

chalphut9211: speaking of kisses has debbie ever kissed any1 ??? i mean as a bf (not any picture or something like in hello dolphin but in real ??)

Darwin: I might be wrong but I dont remember Debbie kissing ever in the tv series or fillms. In fact I dont remember any other kisses ever except the one in Eliza Unplugged.

nickelodeon: Debbie's only kiss in the show was when she kissed the pic of Sven. Très content

SpiderBraids: Seems ironic that the lesser attractive Thornberry girl gets a kiss before the one most people actually like... Clin d'oeil

(ISTR that someone did comment that this was weird... or was that when Tommy was kissed in "Fear of Falling"? Incidentally, coming up on AGU! Super Sweep.)

ETA: Yes, someone did comment... just in another thread. (From November 04)

SpiderBraids: I can think of two things that are more ironic (than the fact while Eliza is at a London boarding school, Debbie continues to be PO'd that she's stuck with her parents in the Commvee):
1. That we've been thinking that Nick US withheld "Eliza Unplugged" for a year plus because of a kiss, and yet not only is it intact in the US, it was used to tease when it was originally due to air in Feb 03.
2. That Eliza gets her first kiss, since Deborah is older, and has always been looking for someone to date after her break-up with Sven (which of course is partally her sister's fault, cf. "Operation: Valentine")

nickelodeon: LOL interesting post. Très content

Yeah it was kinda weird that Eliza got her first kiss before Debbie.And Debbie's been boy-crazy since the first episode. Très content

Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been bugging me since it first aired. What does "Eliza Unplugged" really mean? Anyone have any clues?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: