NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

After a long hiatus, I'm back!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: After a long hiatus, I'm back! Reply with quote

I know I've been gone a long time. I haven't been spending much time online these days.

Anyway, nothing new with me. You may remember I took a job at the local Tractor Supply store, and boy was that a huge mistake! I'm really angry at the store manager there now. He lied to me when I hired in there. He told me I would get at least 30 hours a week during Spring, Summer (up until August) and Winter (with the exception of January) and 20 hours a week in January and August, and I would never get less than 20 hours a week. Well, since I started working there in May, the most hours I've ever gotten in one week is 17! 17! Feu That's a bit shy of 30! Last week I had nine hours, and this week I have 12. To make matters worse, Kmart begged me to stay with them, and I agreed to do it. They've only been giving me four to 10 hours a week. The whole reason I took another job was because my hours were getting severly cut at Kmart, and now I'm worse off than what I was. I thought taking on another job would help me get more money, not help me get less. I called my bank today to see how much money I have in my checking account and I officially have $158. Feu I barely have enough money to pay my bills.

I've tried talking to them at TSC about my hours, and everyone ignores me or just doesn't want to deal with it. I even typed up a letter to the manager and left it there for him when he was on medical leave a couple weeks ago and I'm pretty sure that ended up in the trash.

So now I'm looking again. Hum...

Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, BHC Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome back... even if you came back with bad news Hum...

I guess you signed a paper when you were hired, haven't you ? How many hours are written on this paper ? If your working less than what was expected you must do something ! Triste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: