NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

What other shows are being cancelled this year?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dr.vink_19
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: What other shows are being cancelled this year? Reply with quote

I know Ned and Drake and Josh will end, but does anyone know of any other shows that are being cancelled?
nick43
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its a good bet that Mr. Meaty is gone.

Catscratch ended after its last episode aired in February.

The X's is gone, but there is 1 unaired episode.

I do believe that Unfabulous will not return AFTER its last batch of 13 episode, which still haven't aired.

So... what's not canceled:

Live-Action: Zoey 101, Just Jordan, Naked Brothers
Nicktoons: SpongeBob, OddParents, Avatar

Remember that there are new shows coming this fall too:

Live-Action: iCarly
Nicktoons: Wayside (starting 6/25), Back at the Barnyard (coming 9/1), Tak and the Power of Juju, Making Fiends
Megagents
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: What other shows are being cancelled this year? Reply with quote

dr.vink_19 wrote:
I know Ned and Drake and Josh will end

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Back up there. Drake and Josh are getting the boot? This is more bad news. Pleure
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang Megagents you're quite late... D& J have been decided cancelled for quite a while now.... almost been a whole year since it was last in production-- iCarly which features Miranda Cosgrove (Megan Parker from the show) will hit Nick in the fall.

Nick hasnt finished airing all 20 episodes of D & J (Season 4) I think that Nick are currently saving all new episodes to finish airing this Summer probably to compete with Disney Channel's So Hot Summer!

The final 2 episodes of Drake & Josh are a 2 parter called "The Really Big Shrimp" or somethin!

Unfabulous and Ned's are also other Nick shows to get the cut and while Zoey is currently in production as of right now-- I would believe this could be the last season.

Joshua
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Meaty sucked anyway.
SO did the X's I think.
I have seen Wayside and this definitely has potential.
And somehow I kind of knew that Catscratch would fail after only a few episodes.

Ned had to get the boot because the cast is getting too old for Jr. High anyway.

I definitely am going to miss Drake and Josh. It's a family favorite here. And my name is in it! Clin d'oeil

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joshua wrote:

SO did the X's I think.

It did, don't worry. Clin d'oeil

Wayside is just another one of those "foriegn aquainted toons" that premieres episodes on weekdays at weird times and in about 3 months it's off to Nicktoons Network...My Dad the Rockstar, Martin Mystery, Yakkity Yak are all examples of these "foriegn aquainted toons" that were never really given a chance on the regular Nick channel and just dumped onto NN a few months after the premiere.
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
Joshua wrote:

SO did the X's I think.

It did, don't worry. Clin d'oeil

Wayside is just another one of those "foriegn aquainted toons" that premieres episodes on weekdays at weird times and in about 3 months it's off to Nicktoons Network...My Dad the Rockstar, Martin Mystery, Yakkity Yak are all examples of these "foriegn aquainted toons" that were never really given a chance on the regular Nick channel and just dumped onto NN a few months after the premiere.

Ya like what was it that one Angela Anaconda or something like that was from either Australia or the UK and lasted maybe a week in the US. I couldn't get that show it was way to weird but the other one's you mentioned I thought they were made in the US and in what seems like a month are gone. How odd.
xboxmas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Just for kicks?
NYclassic
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebekah 10 wrote:
Ya like what was it that one Angela Anaconda or something like that was from either Australia or the UK and lasted maybe a week in the US. I couldn't get that show it was way to weird but the other one's you mentioned I thought they were made in the US and in what seems like a month are gone. How odd.

no actually, AA was apart of Kablam! which eventually got its own show and was big on fox family channel for a few years till disney swooped in and bought the channel and eventually cancelled most original shows airing on the network. the show is from Canada by the way lol.

anyway, nick is doing horrible right now and none of these new shows look even the least bit interesting, disney has alot more to offer and cartoon network does too..i feel bad for those people that still waste time watching Nick when its 90% spongebob reruns and 2 other toons aired constantly.
This is Drew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New episodes of Unfabulous are being shown on Nick UK, at 5.30 - poor time slot, they could of given it a 9.30 slot alswell!

Nick UK aired programmes such as, 'Naturally Sadie' -'Darcy's Wild Life' -'Instant Star' in random time slots.. will these return?

Can't stand H20, hope it gets axed from Nick UK.

xboxmas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYclassic wrote:
Rebekah 10 wrote:

no actually, AA was apart of Kablam! which eventually got its own show and was big on fox family channel for a few years till disney swooped in and bought the channel and eventually cancelled most original shows airing on the network. the show is from Canada by the way lol.

anyway, nick is doing horrible right now and none of these new shows look even the least bit interesting, disney has alot more to offer and cartoon network does too..i feel bad for those people that still waste time watching Nick when its 90% spongebob reruns and 2 other toons aired constantly.
Nick isn't doing horrible. It has record high ratings.
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OddParents and Jimmy Neutron are in their final seasons, too, as far as I've heard.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joshua
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was quick, I don't see Wayside anymore!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: