NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

A mature alternate IZ type fanfic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chibikeba

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: A mature alternate IZ type fanfic Reply with quote

There’s a really talented artist/writer who goes by the name Kr1mz0n on deviantart: http://kr1mz0n.deviantart.com/
who co-writes this incredible Invader Zim type fanfic story with her friend Kharn called: “A Matter of Time”. The fanfic isn’t about any of the characters from the show, rather it focuses more on characters of their own creation that live in a more adult sci-fi like Invader Zim universe.

Now I’ll be straight up, this is not at all intended for young children or ANYONE squeamish about blood and mature themes. I almost backed the hell off after reading the first few chapters because of what happens in the beginning but something kept me reading (and I’m really glad it did because the story changes and becomes so deep and involved). It’s really worth a read if you can stand wading through the gore and horror of the first few chapters. Linkage to the story: http://cartoon.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600000340

There’s even a follow up story in the works called: “Beautiful Illusion” (and I think they’re already on chapter 28 for that one! Krim and Kharn are so prolific…) which I’ll be happy to link you all to if you get through the first story and are interested.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: