FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

KCA WEEKEND!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: KCA WEEKEND!!! Reply with quote

C'MON PEOPLE LIVE UP TO THE SPIRIT KCA IS LESS THAN 24 HOURS AWAY--IT'S BEEN HYPED FOR SEVERAL MONTHS! EVEN A SLIME TOUR WAS MADE FOR IT AND IT'S FINAL LOCATION LANDS TONIGHT AT 8 MARCH 31ST ON NICK!!! PEOPLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sourire Très content Tire la langue Rire Bravo
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the member to your left.
Look at the member to your right.
Now say, what the #$@%?
Rugrat
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister said she saw that little Bindi is going to be there. I'll probebly watch it anyways just because usually I do catch it if we do have cable that year. IT is pretty cool to watch all these different actors and such win and the stunts they do. Cool
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww.. I miss the days when the KCA's were a HUGE deal at Nickdisk...pages and pages of talkback's....now 3 posts. Triste

ANYWAY, I would've created a thread, but unfortunatly I had to work until 9pm tonight. I did record it and watch it...yeah, I'm a little old for the target age...I did watch for the stars and performers though...I LOVED the Gwen Stefani performace...The Sweet Escape is such a hot song....and Maroon 5 is BACK.

Some things I noticed....

What was with the stage crew walking behind the presenters and all night?! Liek, ciara was giving a little speech and I see this guy with a headset on, out of focas behind her...wtf...there was a time when there was a LADDER on stage as someone was presenting (!?)

Also, what was with the awkward announcement of the winners? Like, they had these "20 times bigger" things the envelopes would be in...but they were only featured like 4 times...the rest of the times the presenters would just shout out the winners...maybe the props weren't ready (?)

With that "20X bigger" theme in getting the winners from, I don't think a weiner was a good prop choice. :/

Sucko the Elephant made me LOL...wtf!?

ugh...I should have brought a pen and paper when watching...haha

Seeing Bindi Irwin on stage just warmed my heart. She is such a strong, fearless girl and like Justin said, she will change the world! Sourire

LOL at the lady sitting behind Mandy Moore when Mandy got slimed at the beginning of the show...Did Mandy even know she was getting slimed!?

This years award show was FILLED with shameless movie plugs...more than usual...especially Ice Cube wearin a shirt that said "Are We Done Yet?" and before the award was announced, him saying over and over "ARE WE DONE YET?!" "ARE WE DONE YET?!" ARE WE DONE YET!?" Pfff

Drake Bell looked like he didn't want to be at the award show...he's seems to be over with the kids stuff, imo.

The audience winning the burp award was lame...and it ended so abrupt

Like I said, Gwen Stefani gave a KILLER performance and really gave the energy the award show needed to keep going. Maroon 5's new song is very catchy!

The openign was very nice though....nice musical number...so typical ending...lol

alll I can think of to type~!

---

From all the years I've intentally watched the KCA's (04-07), this year wasn't very good....I liked 05 the best (most energy, loved thwe choir, followed by 04, 06, then 07...sorry...they should have done something BIGGER for the 20th than just oversized props....how bout a KCA lookback? It being in last place doesn't mean it was HORRIBLE....I'm just disappointed...they should have done somethin more and they need to work on the timing and getting stuff ready and let behind the scenes happen BEHIND THE SCENES!
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh..and poor Dakota Fanning and "other BEP member" when they got cut off in the middle of their speech! Rire
Zimfan101
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this year's KCA's was way better than last years IMO.

Rugrat
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that this years was better. I felt really bad for Dakota and the other BEP guy too, lol, the rest of the show, I kept saying "they're gonna get cut off" if they wasted too much time with touching the kids' hands. It shouldn't be that way. Who really cares if it runs over 15 minutes? Spongebob can wait 'til the next day when it'll be on like... 5 or 6 times anyway. I remember the show lasting much longer when I was really little. OH, another thing, when Justin said that Bindi was gonna change the world, it looked like she was so happy she was gonna start to cry. She was like "Thank you VERY much" lol. That was cute. Tom Kenny is getting kind of annoying, though (In my opinion), and last thing: did you see how fast the audience cleared out at the end? lol, over half of them were gone before the credits stopped. Overall, it was pretty good, and I think that the worst was when Ben Stiller Hosted. I just think that for me, the show lost its meaning when Rosie left, even though she's a lesbian. huh
Rugrat
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, I forgot about this, and I didn't feel like adding to my post, 'cause no one would read it... what's up with all the new animated shows? I think they might be good for 5 eps, but the rest'll suck. Barnyard and Tak are just lame excuses to replace Jimmy Neutron Triste
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iCarly weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rugrat wrote:
I just think that for me, the show lost its meaning when Rosie left, even though she's a lesbian. huh

I didn't know being gay meant you couldn't host kids' TV huh
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not that Rosie couldn't host it or anything, I think they were just trying to say that it's a suprise that a Lesbian did host it...I hink Embarassé
avaitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Dan got slimed.
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rugrat wrote:
I agree that this years was better. I felt really bad for Dakota and the other BEP guy too, lol, the rest of the show, I kept saying "they're gonna get cut off" if they wasted too much time with touching the kids' hands. It shouldn't be that way. Who really cares if it runs over 15 minutes? Spongebob can wait 'til the next day when it'll be on like... 5 or 6 times anyway. I remember the show lasting much longer when I was really little. OH, another thing, when Justin said that Bindi was gonna change the world, it looked like she was so happy she was gonna start to cry. She was like "Thank you VERY much" lol. That was cute. Tom Kenny is getting kind of annoying, though (In my opinion), and last thing: did you see how fast the audience cleared out at the end? lol, over half of them were gone before the credits stopped. Overall, it was pretty good, and I think that the worst was when Ben Stiller Hosted. I just think that for me, the show lost its meaning when Rosie left, even though she's a lesbian. huh

I couldn't really tell if all the prop stuff behind were supposed to be part of the show or not. I think that Bindi should have had more talk time I thought that she was going to announce some things to. My favorite part was the bungie part. Was the whole where he dropped the watch actually part of the stunt? Just curious. Ya and I thought it was pretty funny how half the audience was gone before it was totally over. Then the slime parts they should have slimed the entire audience that would have made such a great ending. I mean they made a big huge deal about it and all they slimed was the host? Gee I thought it would have been a little better then that.
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowrashmi wrote:
it's not that Rosie couldn't host it or anything, I think they were just trying to say that it's a suprise that a Lesbian did host it...I hink Embarassé

Justin Timberlake is a lesbian?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: