RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[RP] Breezy... and Conroy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpiderBraids
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: [RP] Breezy... and Conroy Reply with quote

By now, you probably know about how RP completely ignored the existence of Breezy (and her main raison d'etre) as they married off Ray to Noelani. But a RP fan whose eyes have always been looking out for signs of romance spotted something in "The Big Day"...

====
MASTERNC: Sorry to ruffle feathers with this. :ohwell:

When you watch "The Big Day", look carefully at the background. First, after Mommi makes her speech on stage, look behind at the other tables. There you will see a profile that looks exactly like Breezy (her hair is the right color, too). She is sitting next to Conroy at the table.

Next, watch after Otto & Reggie have their talk in the hall. When everybody is leaving, you can note Conroy and Breezy walking next to each other. I paused the recording and noticed something. To me, it looks like Conroy's right arm is around Breezy's hip (she is to his right).

I thought it was weird enough for Breezy to be at Ray's wedding since those two were originally supposed to be the couple. The scene with Conroy was even weirder. Anyone else notice this and have some thoughts?

ottoman21: I think, Conroy has a thing for Breezy! Sourire

TxblueME: Whoa, really? Didnt notice it at all...well thats pretty cool I guess...cant imagine Breezy with Conroy lol

ottoman21: Would make for an interesting storyline.

SpiderBraids: And at least it would uphold KC's end of the whole "making Breezy a permanent addition to Ocean Shores" thing. Imagine, Breezy doing to the gang what Violet is doing now (oh wait, she does it in "Summer Breezy", doesn't she?).

ottoman21: Rire I think Breezy and Conroy would make an interesting couple!

(The rest of the thread was me asking Mike2000 for the Breezy article he was making. Here's a link to that article.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: