NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Megan has broken up with me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Megan has broken up with me. Reply with quote

For of those that you know me, I have been online dating with a girl named Megan for the past couple of years. The thing is, I want to make this very personal. She says she is doing the right thing by leaving me, because she has problems "I know this is the right thing to do. I'm going to request one thing and one thing only from you and hope that you understand. Please do not contact me anymore, from phone or from e~mail." She goes on to say that she hopes a girl will make me happy.

Well, Megan, it's too late for that to happen. I can't believe you'd break my damn heart like that. Because that is the same *£%§ everyone says to me, "Aaron, you are a great guy, but I think it is best if we called it off." The hell with that! I've heard that so many damn times, now that I think it is ********. Nothing but ********. She says she has problems with her life. SO WHAT?! I'm willing to be there for her. Why the hell would she break up with me?! I'm very disappointed in you, Megan, and always know that you forever broke my damn heart. You made a mistake, Megan.

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about that. Triste I know the whole rejection routine all too well because I've been rejected just about every time I ask a guy out. Triste I'm always, as one guy put it, "Cute and sweet, but not girlfriend material. More like a sister or a best friend instead of a girlfriend." The last time I went out on a date was 4 uber-long years ago and that time the guy actually really did like me like that (that was a small miracle), but he said he could tell I really wasn't used to having a guy pay that much attention to me just by the way I was acting. I thought we had something going on, but it didn't last because it just didn't feel right to me, and it definitely didn't feel right after I told him I thought we should just be friends and he kept trying to kiss me and come on to me and I told him to stop repeatedly.

Hopefully one day my prince charming will come and sweep me off my feet, but until then I'm not holding my breath. (I hate to sound so pessimistic, but it's true.) Hum...

Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Triste

Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer man. Did she say way after all this time she wanted to end it?

Cpt_Zim83
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about this, ottoman. I know this isn't going to help you right now but, everyone experiences a couple of heart brokens in their life time.

BHC, you and I seem to be in the same boat when it comes to dating. I dated a girl last summer. We had a lot in common but for some reason we just couldn't hit it off.

But don't give up. One day you both will find your true love. Fier
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got dumped twice. Once she told me to stop following her. huh

The other one got a prank note from one of my enemies tellin her to meet her somewhere. When I next saw her...I've still some bruises, I can still hear it every few days, and I still have low self-esteem.

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where to go from here. Triste

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottoman wrote:
I don't know where to go from here. Triste

Something else will come along. I know you feel lousy now, but before long this will all be an afterthought.

idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should think of it in a positive way. if the relationship had got serious and you got together, then you might not have been happy in the long run and you might even get hurt. My brother kept chasing after my sister-in-law, during their on/off dating relationship. They eventually got married, but I don't think she even wanted to. They've not had the happiest of marriages though and he now says that he probably wouldn't ever get married again. Megan might've been the wrong person for you and maybe you'll find someone else, who might be the right person. If you've never actually met each other in person nor talked on the phone, you don't really know what each other are like. I'm single and although I would love to get married hopefully, I really want to make sure I meet the right person before I make that commitment. So far none of the boys I know or seen seem like that right person, but then I might be being too fussy, but that could be a good thing rather than to get someone that will make my life a misery.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idoodley0181 wrote:
Maybe you should think of it in a positive way. if the relationship had got serious and you got together, then you might not have been happy in the long run and you might even get hurt. My brother kept chasing after my sister-in-law, during their on/off dating relationship. They eventually got married, but I don't think she even wanted to. They've not had the happiest of marriages though and he now says that he probably wouldn't ever get married again. Megan might've been the wrong person for you and maybe you'll find someone else, who might be the right person. If you've never actually met each other in person nor talked on the phone, you don't really know what each other are like. I'm single and although I would love to get married hopefully, I really want to make sure I meet the right person before I make that commitment. So far none of the boys I know or seen seem like that right person, but then I might be being too fussy, but that could be a good thing rather than to get someone that will make my life a misery.

I agree I want to get married someday to but I don't really want to be in a relationship right now anyways. I'm just waiting for the right person, I still have my whole life ahead of me to so I'm not really in a rush to be married right now.
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not having the best luck lately, are you Triste

How do you online date anyway.... what's in it for the both of you? She obviously feels like rather than hurting you in the long run, it's best to let you go now because in the future it might be even harder. Then she might ending up resenting you, things will turn sour, etcetera etcetera. You can't see it now, but it's probably a good thing.
Star
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear it. Break ups always suck. Triste

Sounds like she has a lot of heavy stuff she needs to work through on her own. Sometimes people get like that. Try not to read any more into it. You'll drive yourself crazy.

Try to remember the good times and move on. You will find somebody who'll love you the way you deserve to be loved. Sourire
Tamer321

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it has to do with the online dating part. Maybe she had a feeling that she was so caught up in the online life that she forgot about real life. I know this because some of my online friends just disappeared randomly, and it was clear that they meant to say one thing before they left:

"I just got a life! See ya, online buddy, I won't be needing you anymore."

Although you can stay in contact with both and still have sanity.
Defense 55

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I don't think I've used AIM or anything similar in about 6 years. And for good reason, too. People - never get serious on the internet. It's a joke. People can be whoever they want to be on the internet. Don't buy into the hype.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: