Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Last movies you've seen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just came back from Spiderman 3 Surpris after school, we rushed after school for tickets Tire la langue !!! Soooo many showings were sold out Embarassé , we got good seats so we were lucky Très content !---IT WAS....WELL....NOT AS GREAT AS THE OTHER 2---TOOO MUCH IS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME IN THIS MOVIE AND IT SEEMED WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYISH LONG Hum... (STARTED AT 4:30- ENDED AT AROUND 7:10ISH Surpris )! I would recommend it if you do like the Spiderman series Sourire but it isn't as great as it's hyped up to be Hum... ! Me, I'm just happy I got a ticket! Wooooo, a group of around 19 of us aswell--not bad Bravo !

PLUS PRICES FOR CINEMAS JUST AINT RIGHT ANYMORE Fou !!! 5.15 SQUID FOR A TICKET AND 4 QUID FOR POPCORN (LARGE--WHICH DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LARGE!)! Feu

edit: Ohhhh and the special effects rock--especially with the sand man and venom Bravo !

avaitor

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see "Venom", as I like to call it on Sunday and talk about it later. I hated the first two, but I love Venom, so I must see it.
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowrashmi wrote:
PLUS PRICES FOR CINEMAS JUST AINT RIGHT ANYMORE Fou !!! 5.15 SQUID FOR A TICKET AND 4 QUID FOR POPCORN (LARGE--WHICH DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LARGE!)! Feu!

I take it you went to Cineworld then. One time I went I was really hungry and didn't have any extra spare money. I kept smelling other people's popcorn which didn't exactly help. Last time I went I fancied popcorn again but I wasn't going to pay the £4 or whatever. Last time I went I saw Happy Feet and haven't been back. I might wait until my dad gets the dvd of Spiderman 3 to watch it.

Me and my friend might go to the cinema again next week or the week after. I was talking to her today about us going, but saying I'm not sure what's on at the moment. Actually now I think it I might suggest about us going to see Spiderman 3.

Talking about the ticket prices, that's why we choose to go on a certain day at a certain time because it's cheeper, but then my friend gets the unlimited card because she watches nearly every movie shown.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chibikeba wrote:
I just saw Hot Fuzz the other night and MAN was it hilarious and awesome! The ending was also unpredictable and random, but in a good way which was a nice touch.

Before that I saw the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie which is also a must see.

Old post I'm quoting, but that's a coincidence since I just saw that movie an hour ago (Hot Fuzz). Pretty silly, it was Rire 7.5/10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting to see Juno. I'd like to rent it before I decide if I want to buy it or not, but every time I go to the video store to get it they're out of them. Same thing happened when I wanted to rent Shrek the Third and Enchanted. Heck, I'm still waiting to see Enchanted!

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw Juno and it was AWESOME! Très content I will definitely be buying this one, and if I get it at work I can get the Wal-Mart special edition DVD with Juno's "Mix" CD.

I love how Juno and all of her friends seem so real instead of fakey. (Not sure if I spelled that right.) They all reminded me of my friends that I had in high school. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I suggest you see it!

It was kinda ironic, though. I decided to rent this movie and watch it tonight instead of my usual Friday night routine of watching Degrassi because there's no new Degrassi this week, but guess who has a very minor roll in Juno? Daniel Clark, the guy who plays Sean Cameron on Degrassi! I had to skip back to the part in the DVD where I first saw him because I went "Hey, is that Sean?" Rire He plays the part of Steve Rendazo, a jock who secretly has a crush on Juno but instead acts like a total jerk around her.

It was a very good movie, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone, especially to anyone who was ever any type of outcast in high school. Sourire

Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long while since I didn't go to the theater... the price (more that 9 euros) + the movies are two good reasons I guess...

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superyo wrote:
It's been a long while since I didn't go to the theater... the price (more that 9 euros) + the movies are two good reasons I guess...

Me too. It's about $10 a person for movie tickets where I live, and then you're looking at another $10 for popcorn and a drink, and that gets expensive. So I've just started waiting the DVDs of movies I want to see to come out. I can rent an older movie for $1.99 and rent new releases for $2.49 each at Hollywood Video and I can keep the movies for five days. (I just have to make sure I remember to have them back to the store at midnight of the fifth day, otherwise I get charged a late fee and those can get expensive! Embarassé ) Plus, I can buy a bag of popcorn seeds for about $1 and pop all the popcorn I want at home, (I can't stand microwave popcorn-the fake butter makes me gag. I have to have the real stuff!), and I can buy a 2 liter of pop for about $1, too.

The other thing I usually do rather than renting movies is order them for $3.99 on Pay Per View. If I do that, then I don't have to worry about taking the movie back to the store or forgetting about it and having to pay expensive late fees, which I'm notorious for. It's simple: I order a movie, the movie comes on and it stays on all day or night until 5 AM the next morning, and then it's shut off again.

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Speed Racer Reply with quote

Très content I really liked Speed Racer. Make sure you get a good seat in the theatre, as there's a lot of action going down on the screen. They did an excellent job of picking the actors to play Speed and his family, imo. The casting was dead on!

Students of voice work might notice that the guy who did Speed's and Racer X's voices in the 1967 anime plays a radio reporter in this movie. Sourire
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Man and suprisingly it was actually ALOT better than I expected. I liked the subtle humor in it aswell - can't wait for number 2! Sourire
klazziknick1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
superyo wrote:

Me too. It's about $10 a person for movie tickets where I live, and then you're looking at another $10 for popcorn and a drink, and that gets expensive. So I've just started waiting the DVDs of movies I want to see to come out. I can rent an older movie for $1.99 and rent new releases for $2.49 each at Hollywood Video and I can keep the movies for five days. (I just have to make sure I remember to have them back to the store at midnight of the fifth day, otherwise I get charged a late fee and those can get expensive! Embarassé ) Plus, I can buy a bag of popcorn seeds for about $1 and pop all the popcorn I want at home, (I can't stand microwave popcorn-the fake butter makes me gag. I have to have the real stuff!), and I can buy a 2 liter of pop for about $1, too.

The other thing I usually do rather than renting movies is order them for $3.99 on Pay Per View. If I do that, then I don't have to worry about taking the movie back to the store or forgetting about it and having to pay expensive late fees, which I'm notorious for. It's simple: I order a movie, the movie comes on and it stays on all day or night until 5 AM the next morning, and then it's shut off again.

i feel u
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kung Fu Panda!
cromwellwilson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie i watched Last was

The Dark Knight
The Frighteners
Godzilla
Herbie goes to Monte Carlo
Kill Bill: Vol.1

cromwellevans

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw Hot Fuzz the other night and MAN was it hilarious and awesome!

simon23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-AVATAR
2-INCEPTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Movies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: