NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

What have things come to?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: What have things come to? Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone read or heard about it but a couple of days a four year old boy got very badly attacked by a youth, while he was playing outside with friends. I didn't see or read anything about it, but my mum told me as she heard or saw something on the news. Anyway I did read that they've bailed an 11 year old boy after he was arrested in connection with the attack. I hope whoever did that is taught a lesson. What my mum can't understand though is why a 4 year old was allowed out unsupervised in the first place. We hope that this is a warning to parents. I was at someone's house one day who has a 9 year old daughter and she wanted to play out with her friend who's about 6 and because their back garden was having work done they couldn't so they wanted to play in the front garden and mum said no way!

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh how sad. I hope the kid is ok. I haven't heard anything about that. Poor little kid
knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I knew the answer, but lately there seems to be a running deficit of common sense going around like a horrible virus. A week ago there was a 17 y/o fellow living in a town near me who was riding a bike late Friday night/early Saturday morining last on a very busy road in poor visibility. http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_233224112.html The motorist who ran the poor lad down and left him dead on the side of the road has not been found. His many friends were very saddened by his death, but the question is begged: what was he doing on a bicycle at that hour in that place? His gf knew he was prone to do this sort of thing and asked him to not go riding.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just heard the story of a 4 years old boy that has been bite by a dog. His face has been seriously damaged Triste That happens quite often in France these days Triste

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was that in the UK or in France? There has been a crackdown lately on dangerous dogs here. Recently I heard about a young boy (might be the same boy) I think in my region who got attacked be a dog and his face looks really bad as there's quite a few bad cuts. Another older boy (about 11) got attacked by a dog the other day also in my county whilst playing in like a parkland or green. Apparently he was told to stop running by a lady, but he was playing around where kids play. He's now afraid to go out and play. There seems to have been quite a few visious dog attacks lately.

In a different story. One of the high schools in our town was nearly half destroyed in a fire. It is being which I believe treated as suspicious. I reacon that it was arson, possibly be a pupil or more than one.

The board waffler!!
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My story took place in France...

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one I saw was also about a 4 year old boy who got attacked a couple of weeks ago. He needed nearly 200 stitches to his face after being attacked by a bulldog whilst playing out with friends. I just saw another story about a 5 year old who got attacked quite badly by a pitbull recently.

The board waffler!!
pink fairy princess
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where I come from idiots are always leaving their kids in parked cars in the heat and then they die only a few have been saved by passers by who forced open the window Its so sad that human lives have been cheapened so much that ppl dnt think much about their kids and do these things an average of 5 kids in my town die from being in a hot car

When you can liveforever what do you laugh at?
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idoodley0181 wrote:
The one I saw was also about a 4 year old boy who got attacked a couple of weeks ago. He needed nearly 200 stitches to his face after being attacked by a bulldog whilst playing out with friends. I just saw another story about a 5 year old who got attacked quite badly by a pitbull recently.

This girl about 6 or so years ago when she was 4 she got attacked by a pitbull or maybe it was a rotweiller. Anyways she had to have alot of surgery done to her face because that is where she got attacked. She was my Aunt and Uncle's neighbor. It was so sad. They had to pit the dog down cause of what he did. Anyways the little girl is doing ok.
RR_Raptor65
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people are too stupid to own dogs, thats why attacks happen.

Click here to see a list of all my currently released Dinosaur models
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone outside the UK has heard about this, but a baby got mauled by two Rottwilers over the weekend. To top it all the baby's grandfather was injured and his partner was murdered by somebody in an unconnected attack a day after Triste.

The board waffler!!
RR_Raptor65
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the headline but didn't feel the need to read it, the story is always the same.

Click here to see a list of all my currently released Dinosaur models
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: