NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Really annoying and irretating.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Really annoying and irretating. Reply with quote

What are the things that you find really annoying/irretating? I could name so many that I'd probably need a whole book of the things that annoy/irretate me esp once I get thinking. Also there's somethings that annoy me more when I'm in a bad mood and some of the things are really silly stupid things. Things I find irretating/annoying include:

Queues including someone infront with more items than me and definately if they are paying with plastic which irretates me more. Actually I hate anyone infront of me.
Still with queues, it's queue jumpers, esp if they push infront of me.
Toilet queues and even moreso if I'm desperate.
Same with traffic queues and being stuck in one.
Someone sitting in my favourite seat on a bus.
Not being able to find a sandwich in a store that does not contain anything poultry related. I hate mayo, don't want egg, nor chicken or anything meat for that matter.
Waiting, I tend to be quite impatient.
Being butter fingered.
I often sneeze a couple of times in the moorning and then I have to keep sniffing and it also makes my nose slightly runny.
Stores not having what I'm looking for particularly when an item's on sale and they never have it during only after the sale ends.
Prices that never fall when I want an item, but then do so dramatically after I purchase the item I waited a long time to get because I could never afford it.
Discourtious/uncooperative shop assistants.
Discourtious/grumpy bus drivers.
Rude shop assistants/bus drivers.
Anyone rude particularly to me.
Patronising people especially those who put you down or belittle you and then look down on you.
Places that expect you ro be there early for an appointment and the person seeing you is late.
And places where you have an appointment at say 9am and they open at 9am.
Places that put an opening time and always open late.
Places that keep changing their opening times.
When someone borrows something and then says it is theirs
When my fav cd is scratched or mp3 is corrupt.
When I have an internet deadline for a competition or credit to be used and I lose it because the site is down or has a problem.
Help that tells you nothing.
People that put me on the spot when they ask me if I'll do something and they don't really give me a choice and I don't want to do it for a good reason and can't think of a good proper reason why not that they'd understand.

Anyway I'll stop for now. As I said there is a lot of stuff, but what do you find.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spam
people who shout at me for no reason
annoying people

Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Nazis
-KKK
-ignorant folk
-how they make such a big deal out of a case like the JonBenet one and not others that were just as bad or worse with very similar situations, all because the person in question was blond and pretty, some kind of spectacle
-TV shows filled with trashy romance (Desperate Housewives), reality shows, or just keep leading the viewer in circles (LOST)
-SpongeBob Squarepants
-when my sister is in a bad mood for no aparent reason and starts harping on us when we didn't do anything to deserve it.
-whe Gordon/Johnson do well in a race
-people who make quick judgments/stereotype
-racist/genderist/etc.
-the govt. the way it is now
-materialistic folk, "Money's everything!!!"
-little yappy dogs
-really bad hiphop music
-snobby rich famous girls (Hilton, Lohan, etc)
-how all the people think Barbie is the "ideal woman". Come on, her body shape is unrealistic for one, and nobody is perfect at everything for two
-ego inflated people
-selfish, greedy people
-rude people
-some of my relatives
-how they cancel good shows, but milk the horrible ones until they can no more. Why keep a show that's lost it's appeal, and take the ones that actually have appeal of the air???
-bright cheery colors (yellow and pink for the most part) on walls, being IDed as being associated as feminine colors, being force to wear, having either be a dominant in any environment for that matter.
-flower patterned curtains/wallpaper
-being forced to do things I truly don't enjoy
-nagging
-yelling
stupid side effects from medications

I think that's enough for now Rire
~Mara

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
---Martin Luther King, Jr.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Twits
-Nitwits
-Idiots

a.k.a, every polition.

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jadeflower82 wrote:
-ego inflated people

Yeah, don't you just wish that someone would get a giant pin!

The board waffler!!
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spluttering cough and a runny nose - the two most irritating combinations of illness Triste Oh, and my beard irritates me as I've been too ill to shave lately... then again spluttering cough + shaving = ouch!

idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with coughing and sniffing especially when you live with someone who does it nearly all the time. I don't think that there's many people who have a worse cough than my dad (who irretates me in almost everyway). it's really loud and goes through you. For some reason though he always manages to cough when I'm standing near him and that irretates me even more. I then tut which he moans because that really irretates him. But I think me and my brother sniff worse than most people when we have hey fever or sinusitus. And I agree with you as the part of an illness such as a cold and you have a struggle to stop your nose running, you go through a rediculous amount of tissues, and you tend to annoy everyone. One thinng that really annoys me is when you are somewhere in public like on a bus or in a queue and someone has a cold a sneezes or coughs right behind you or facing you and you get covered in bacteria ridden droplets because they either didn't cover their mouth or cover it properly. I used to work in a nursery and their was always all year round atleast a dozen or so that had a cold or something.

As I said my dad irretates me in almost everyway and he does so my mum also. As I've already said his coughing and sniffing but also his heavy breathing (which he blames on his sinuses and I say rubbish because I suffer from bad sinuses and you don't hear me sniffing), his snoring especially when you're trying to watch tv, his constantly having to make some sort of noise, his noisy eating, talking when you're trying to concentrate or listen to something such as my granddad on the phone who I struggle to hear as it is partly because of his broken english.

Edit: I've just heard some fireworks, but I did see that there was a fireworks display which looked like it was coming from one of our towns main big public parks. Anyway over the next couple weeks it's guaranteed that people will start letting off fireworks even thought bonfire night (UK celebration) isn't til November Fou. What is it with people and wasting money just to let it go up in smoke? I wish I had that much extra money, but I wouldn't waste it just for about 30 seconds of 'prettyness' or noise then it's all gone!!!

The board waffler!!
jadeflower82
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My aunt is a blow the nose-aholic. She'll be blowing her nose even at mealtime. Always made me sick feeling when she did that constantly during meals. Eww... Choqué

Here's a few more to add to the list:
-freak storms w/ hail and tornadoes associated with them
-when CD player skips on tracks it wasn't doing that on before
-people who think the world is out to get them, even though it isn't
-slow web connections
-Infidelity (aka the company my mom is working at, Certegy, that was just bought out by a company called Fidelity that sold the building and took all operations to St. Pete's and Little Rock and took a lot of people's jobs, including my mom's Feu Thus why I call them "In"fidelity Rire )
-Jehovah's Witnesses, or anyone else trying to force their religious ideals on ther people (there was a topic on this on another board I post at)
-people who think others make racist comments, even though the "comments" were really just reminders of store policy and were in no way of a form of racial discrimination (post topic on another board)
-when little sis has attitude problems with me when I did nothing to invoke them in the first place, but she wants to take her anger out on me anyway
-fluctuating gas prices
-stupid medication side effects
-when the computer acts up

Nuff said, for now anyways Clin d'oeil
~Mara Cool

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
---Martin Luther King, Jr.
RR_Raptor65
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Big companies putting smaller companies out of buisness and then producing inferior products.
-Development companies making incredibly stupid decisions.
-'Artists' who go around bashing everyone elses work with unconstructive insults and comments.
-Speedyquick (My ISP).
-Asian metal (Its horrible to work with, especially brass).
-Movies with Romans wearing leather armour.
-Indian companies flooding the market with inauthentic or poorly made equipment.
-American media undermining military operations, especially the ones of our ally, Israel.

Click here to see a list of all my currently released Dinosaur models
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Companies esp abroad ones who keep phoning trying to push their products and the fact they know literally all your details including your full name, address and full bank details. "IF I WANT A MOBILE PHONE I WOULD GO OUT AND BUY ONE FROM A LOCAL REPITABLE STORE, NOT FROM SOME UNKNOWN COMPANY I CAN'T TRUST AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, SO STOP PHONING ME". I think you got the message, but I wish they would.

The board waffler!!
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idoodley0181 wrote:
I used to work in a nursery and their was always all year round atleast a dozen or so that had a cold or something.

Kids though, innit! They pick up colds and coughs like *snaps fingers* that, especially in groups. You can't be annoyed at them for not covering up their mouths and stuff, they're only young.

Quote:
Edit: I've just heard some fireworks, but I did see that there was a fireworks display which looked like it was coming from one of our towns main big public parks. Anyway over the next couple weeks it's guaranteed that people will start letting off fireworks even thought bonfire night (UK celebration) isn't til November Fou. What is it with people and wasting money just to let it go up in smoke? I wish I had that much extra money, but I wouldn't waste it just for about 30 seconds of 'prettyness' or noise then it's all gone!!!

Agree 100 percent! Why do we even celebrate Guy Fawkes anyway? He tried to blow up the houses of parliment. Does that mean in a hundred years we'll be celebrating the terrorists who planned to blow up those aeroplanes earlier this month?

Didn't think so.

One thing that annoys me are the adverts on Toonami - They're exactly the same every break and their advert for "One Piece" is the most annoying one. Then again, mostly all adverts annoy me. I'd hate to work in TV Advertising, I'd never admit it, I'd rather say I was a Parking Inspector than admit to being one of those.

tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Agree 100 percent! Why do we even celebrate Guy Fawkes anyway? He tried to blow up the houses of parliment. Does that mean in a hundred years we'll be celebrating the terrorists who planned to blow up those aeroplanes earlier this month?

Didn't think so.[/quote]

The celebration was ordered by James I to celebrate Fawkes' capture. That's why sometimes, people put a dummy of Guy Fawkes on a bonfire and watch it burn.

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
idoodley0181 wrote:
I used to work in a nursery and their was always all year round atleast a dozen or so that had a cold or something.

Kids though, innit! They pick up colds and coughs like *snaps fingers* that, especially in groups. You can't be annoyed at them for not covering up their mouths and stuff, they're only young.

Don't worry I weren't complaining about them. Some of them were as young as 8 weeks. Also I nearly always had a cold at the time then. I was just mainly moaning about adults who have colds when you're out and they shower you with droplets and germs.

Sometimes I would wonder why some of the parents had children when they were put in a nursery from barely older than birth from about 7:30am-6pm 5 days a week, then they would be collected and put to bed shortly after. Some of the parents were very fussy at almost everything and I'd think if they're soo picky why don't they stay at home with them. I mean after one parent spends nursery fees and petrol to put their children (some have two or three placed) in a nursery full-time, then one parent almost might as well not work. Example my brother and sister-in-law both work where they earn a not bad wage each full time. My sister-in-law pays the nursery fees and she has to pay for the upkeep of her car and petrol and also a lot of tax. After the fees and the car and petrol, she barely ends up with pocket money at the end of each week/month. I personally don't think that makes much sense as she's probably get the same amount of money left if she worked parttime and put my nephew in the nursey parttime.

jadeflower, how old is your sis? Oh and on the subject of computers and internet computer problems annoy me especially when they're multiple. When you pay for a survice that you can't get or it's poor e.g. my ISP. Poor customer service contacts or none such as when you pay a premium number to be stuck in a queue for about an hour or so to get someone for help and they don't know anything and sometimes you can tell them more. Oh and computer viruses. What is it with people and getting a pleasure in damaging other people's machines Hum.... Those people have too much time on their hands with nothing better to do. Really I think they should get out more and get proper jobs to pass their time!

The board waffler!!
DesperateEmo
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
One thing that annoys me are the adverts on Toonami - They're exactly the same every break and their advert for "One Piece" is the most annoying one. Then again, mostly all adverts annoy me. I'd hate to work in TV Advertising, I'd never admit it, I'd rather say I was a Parking Inspector than admit to being one of those.

I'd love to do that! Très content
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I missed the advert part. One thing that annoys me as was mentioned on another thread is when you have ads right before the start of a program then the start of the show or whatever then a couple of minutes right before the opening credits you have another ad break for about 5 minutes or so then more, then another one or two ad breaks particularly right before the end credits for another 5 mins or so then the end credits then another ad break. ABC1 is a prime example of that. Is it me or do the ad breaks seem to total more time than the actual program or does it just seem that way.

As for parking inspector that would probably be fun, especially getting someone for being a couple of seconds over their time Très content. Yes I am cruel aren't I!

The board waffler!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: