NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[Rugrats] Did Anyone Else See The Rugrats Live Adventure?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: [Rugrats] Did Anyone Else See The Rugrats Live Adventure? Reply with quote

I posted this in Toonzone too, fyi. I was going through all of my old CD's, and I came across an old CD that featured songs that were performed in the Rugrats Live Adventure Show. It instantly brought back memories of going to the show and LOVING all of the songs that were in, my favorite being "If I Could Count To 2" (if your familiar with the CD or the event).

The Rugrats Live Adventure was a tour like event (much like the Dora live shows today) that went around the nation and performermed in small concert halls and stuff. I think it was like the first half of 97 that it took place, which would of made me 6 or 7 at the time.

I just remember REALLY liking the show. And was so excited when my aunt got the CD for me, becuase I had asked if there was one available. Anyone else remember this or event WENT to it!? It'd be cool if someone else on the board had gone to it. Lol, just thought I'd get that out.
azumanga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Did Anyone Else See The Rugrats Live Adventure? Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
...I came across an old CD that featured songs that were performed in the Rugrats Live Adventure Show. It instantly brought back memories of going to the show and LOVING all of the songs that were in, my favorite being "If I Could Count To 2" (if your familiar with the CD or the event).

...I think it was like the first half of 97 that it took place, which would of made me 6 or 7 at the time.

The Rugrats Live show began in February 1998, and was touring through July 1999, with additional tours in Britain and Australia in 1999-2000. The tour ended early in the US, despite its popularity, due to constant logistic problems and injuries incurred by the staff.

I saw the show early on in 1998, when it still had a large set and elaborate numbers -- it was awesome. I even bought the CD of the show (at Camelot Music, afterward, on account of the prices at the show) -- still have it today, though it's been ages since I listened to it.

My Rugrats site has a section on the live show.
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did some research...I saw it sometime in March of 1998.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

er... can you rip it for me ?... Rougi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: