FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

US: Nick Rewind - Official Nick Block on Sundays
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: US: Nick Rewind - Official Nick Block on Sundays Reply with quote

It's official! According to Nick.com, you can vote for your favorite Nick Rewind Shows, and then tune in Sundays at 1PM to see the winners.

Sadly, the only shows that are on the voting page are...NICKTOONS! Nick has such a fear of airing old live-action shows, it's ridiculous.

Here's the choices this week...
-Rocket Power (where's the roll eyes smiley when you need it?)
-Angry Beavers
-Hey Arnold!
-Rocko
-Ren & Stimpy

Just vote...maybe the number of votes also considers whether or not this show stay or not.

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/specials/rewind/

Last edited by jarjar23 on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SpiderBraids
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Nick Rewind - Official Nick Block on Sundays Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
-Angry Beavers
-Hey Arnold!
-Rocko
-Ren & Stimpy

Confused at Rocket Power being a choice. So it's three shows that are considered classic by most of us, one that isn't quite classic but still quite fresh in mind (HA!), and one that got cancelled more recently. That said, Knoodelhed and co. will probably vote the heck out of RP. Hey, they wanna see Noelani do some more stuff.

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that the shows that re choices are the shows that are featured in the Nick Rewind section at TurboNick this week. Hmm...
avaitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i voted for r&s,rocko,and ha once each. Très content
InvaderZimAU

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for R&S and Hey Arnold.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UGH, THAT'S SUCKS THAT IT'S NICKTOONS...welll there is definetly not gonna be OLD ALL THAT...the music was way to dif to what NICK would show now...if there was ALL THAT they would probably class season 7 as old!

princesteve
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowrashmi wrote:
UGH, THAT'S SUCKS THAT IT'S NICKTOONS...welll there is definetly not gonna be OLD ALL THAT...the music was way to dif to what NICK would show now...if there was ALL THAT they would probably class season 7 as old!

In Nickelodeon's mind, All That might not be considered old school. Everyone consider season 1-6, and season 7-10 completely seperate, except for Nickeldoeon.

Last edited by princesteve on Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: Nick Rewind - Official Nick Block on Sundays Reply with quote

SpiderBraids wrote:
jarjar23 wrote:
-Angry Beavers
-Hey Arnold!
-Rocko
-Ren & Stimpy

Confused at Rocket Power being a choice. So it's three shows that are considered classic by most of us, one that isn't quite classic but still quite fresh in mind (HA!), and one that got cancelled more recently. That said, Knoodelhed and co. will probably vote the heck out of RP. Hey, they wanna see Noelani do some more stuff.

Geeze Hey Aronld and Rocket Power? Their really aren't that old. The end of the decade that still is pretty early. Embarassé
avaitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick Rewind - Official Nick Block on Sundays Reply with quote

Rebecca 10 wrote:
SpiderBraids wrote:
jarjar23 wrote:
-Angry Beavers
-Hey Arnold!
-Rocko
-Ren & Stimpy

Geeze Hey Aronld and Rocket Power? Their really aren't that old. The end of the decade that still is pretty early. Embarassé

hey arnold is older then the angry beavers.
Tynick55

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are on turbo nick beacuse that way the kids who don't know some of the older shows can see them before they vote, it says that they will be on turbo nick on the same place where you vote.

Honestly i hope they start showing the live action shows and Game Shows too, I can't help but think that Clarissa and Pete and pete won't be to far behind since the block shares its name with the dvds

skapunk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, whats up everyone, you may or may not remember me as Skapunk3r83 from the old forums but I haven't been on the forums in quite some time- nice to see all of you again.

Anyway, I was so excited when I saw the Nick Rewind block on the front page of Nick but I got my hopes up when I saw that they were all nicktoons. Hopefully, they will be all live action next week and rotate it. Remember what they did for the 25th anniversary... all nicktoons one day, live action the next, etc. At least they are finally listening to us.
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh...it looks like they aren't going to change the choices for next week's airing (it's still the same 5 shows). *Sigh*

If Nick wants this to be somewhat successful, they should ADVERTIZE the block ATLEAST half as many times as they promote TEENfreakinNick. They should package the block, too - so the kids actually know it's a "Rewind Block". Ugh...Nick.
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Nick Rewind - Official Nick Block on Sundays Reply with quote

avaitor wrote:
Rebecca 10 wrote:
SpiderBraids wrote:
jarjar23 wrote:
-Angry Beavers
-Hey Arnold!
-Rocko
-Ren & Stimpy

Really? I thought Angry beavers was like a 93 show but now I think it was like a 97. So I guess Arnold would be older
avaitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick Rewind - Official Nick Block on Sundays Reply with quote

Rebecca 10 wrote:
avaitor wrote:
Rebecca 10 wrote:
SpiderBraids wrote:
jarjar23 wrote:
-Angry Beavers
-Hey Arnold!
-Rocko
-Ren & Stimpy

Really? I thought Angry beavers was like a 93 show but now I think it was like a 97. So I guess Arnold would be older

tab is a '97,and ha! is '96.
NYclassic
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's only three shows i consider "classic" in my eyes that i'd actually vote for which are rocko/r&s and angry beavers..they need to mix it up with live action and nicktoons..and some subsitutes should be ahh real monsters & doug..i STILL do not have nicktoons network so thats the only way i get to see them,need to find somebody with the channel and a dvd recorder to hook me up with some episodes

Last edited by NYclassic on Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: