NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Back again =-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Back again =-) Reply with quote

Just wanted to see how everyone's doing. Sourire

I'm doing great, but my work schedule's been really crazy. I've been working all kinds of odd hours, and lately it's not been unusual for me to work a 10 or 11 hour shift, sometimes two or three days in a row. Kmart should just offer me a full time job, but in order to do that they'd have to make me a manager, and there's currently no management positions available at my store, even for department managers. I've been trained to work almost everywhere in the store, though, except for the Service Desk, the KCafe, Pharmacy, and Receiving. Who knows, maybe one day I'll get a management position and then, for once, I'LL get to be the boss. Clin d'oeil

I'm proud to say I still have my puppy and we've successfully made it through housebreaking. Now we just need to work on getting her to stop chewing and jumping on people and furniture. She's getting really big, now, too. She weighed 17 lbs. the last time she went to the vet. She goes back on Friday.

I'm also going to be an aunt again in January. My sister just found out a few weeks ago that she's about four months pregnant. Sourire I'm really happy for her. Sourire I'm excited because I love babies and I'll be able to buy gifts for her baby. I'll probably spoil the kid. Clin d'oeil
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear from you again, BHC!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aurora_rose
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi! welcome back! glad to hear things are going great, except maybe work... Embarassé

NickFanatic
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BHC, remember me? I was OldSchoolNick and NickWatcher on the first 2 NickDisk forums.
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickFanatic wrote:
Hi BHC, remember me? I was OldSchoolNick and NickWatcher on the first 2 NickDisk forums.

Yeah, I remember you. Sourire How's it goin'?
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should become a writer, BHC, lol. Like, I notice that most of your posts (when your talking about what's going on in your life, etc) are really well writen and very detailed. Not just from this post, but all your past posts at the old Nickdisk forums. I'm not sure if I ever clearly pointed that out to you or not, but just wanted to clear it up.

Anywho, glad everything's fine and welcome back. Sourire
jadeflower82
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you back Sourire

Job issues seem to be a universal thing. My mom's company goes under in October (corporate take over of the worst kind, done by a company correctly labelled as Infidelity Tire la langue ) and she's been on the lookout for a new one since earlier this year.. Got love the economic system of these days. (Stupid government takeover...)

I'm glad to hear the job is a stable one. I remeber your issues with other jobs on the old board. I hope this one remains stable, and that the possibility of management is in your near future Sourire

Saturday I get a new family memeber, the lil gray kitten in my other post. I'm going to have so much fun training the little hairball. I heard the little 'un is mighty feisty. Rire

Hope to see you posting more in the future. Sourire
~Mara

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
---Martin Luther King, Jr.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you back Sourire

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Sourire. Glad to that your job's working out and that everything's going well with the puppy. Oh and congrats for your sister Cool. i don't suppose she knows what she's having yet, or does she want to know or not?

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
NickFanatic
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
NickFanatic wrote:

Yeah, I remember you. Sourire How's it goin'?

Not too much. I've changed alot since the last time i was here.
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idoodley0181 wrote:
Hi there Sourire. Glad to that your job's working out and that everything's going well with the puppy. Oh and congrats for your sister Cool. i don't suppose she knows what she's having yet, or does she want to know or not?

She doesn't know what she's having yet, but I think she should be finding out soon. Sourire She's due on January 23, which is a Tuesday. Sourire

Yesterday I had the priveledge of going to work at another Kmart store in our district. Boy, was that fun! J/K! Tire la langue I had to get up at 4:30 AM just to get ready, then I had to be at my store by 6 to punch in and meet the other girl I was going with. The store's about an hour away, and we had to drive on the Interstate to get there. We took her car and we were really wound up coming back and I was making fun of her driving. (She knew I was just joking, though. Sourire ) Anyway, once we got to the other store, all we did was put merchandise out, take merchandise back to the stockroom, and ticket and price the merchandise we were putting out. We were getting ready to start putting out boxes of lightbulbs in DIY back in the stockroom when we realized 18 boxes of the two cases we had had broken lightbulbs in them, so those all had to be taken back to the proper area in the stockroom so they could get marked down as damaged/defective with all the other damages. We decided to eat lunch in the store at the KCafe since we thought we only had 30 minutes, but I found out today we were actually supposed to have taken an hour. (Oops!) We were both really mad when we found out they didn't have the same menu items as our store does. I really wanted to get pizza and breadsticks, and she wanted tacos. Well, they have the breadsticks but no pizza, and they don't have tacos, either. So I settled for the 1/4 lb. Hamburger combo with the sandwich, fries, and a drink, and she had nachos.

When we got back to our store to punch out, we each got asked if we'd like to stay until the store closed (10 PM), and we both said no. There was no way I was going to stay that late when I'd had to get up at 4:30 AM!

Oh, and one last thing I forgot to mention in my last post: I joined a gym! Très content It's an all-female one, but I really like it. Sourire I go there and work out about three times a week. I'm trying to lose weight and get a buff bod so I can bend steel. Clin d'oeil OK, so I won't ever be able to bend steel, but I can at least dream, can't I? Clin d'oeil
Josh2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back mate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: