Seen any good movies lately?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One of the characters, the skunk, has a very familiar voice, at least for Latin American audiences. If you pay attention to it, you'll discover that she is dubbed by the very same actress that voices Goku, Tommy Pickles and Sam Dullard!!

I believe you are referring to Tara Strong, I am 75% sure that Tommy Pickles is played by Tara. She also does Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls), Timmy (FOP), and Dil (AGU) along with several others in other good cartoons.

I am not exactly what you would call "interested" in seeing POTC or POTC2, but if someone offered me half price tickets and I had money I'd do it.

I'm seeing Cars tomorrow, and my mom and sister saw You, Me, and Dupree today. Still, I want to see Talladega Nights when it comes out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he said the Latin American voice actress - Not Tara Strong.

Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, I must be thinking of Lil from Rugrats...whoops
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cars
SYNOPSIS: Lightning McQueen is a cocky, rookie race car. Speeding on his way to a big race, he crashes into Radiator Springs, destroying lots of the inhabitants belongings. In order to make up for what he did, the roadster is sentenced to community service. Though he will do anything to get away from the work, McQueen must learn to respect and bond with the Radiator Springs inhabitants in order to get out of the town and back on the racetracks.
MY REVIEW: I love this movie, the animation was incredible, the voices were perfect for each character, and the story was great. I thought Mater was hilarious. "he has three Piston Cups" "He did what in a cup?" And I loved how they incorporated Nascar into the movie. 10/10
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirates of the Carribean II
SYNOPSIS: Jack Sparrow (Depp) endeavors to settle a blood debt to Davey Jones, the infamous captain of the ghostly ship, the Flying Dutchman. Faced with a potential afterlife of servitude and damnation, Jack also has the upcoming wedding of Will Turner (Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Knightley) to consider ...
Synopsis provided by an anonymous user on http://www.imdb.com , thanks whoever you are.
MY REVIEW: Despite having to pee 100 fricken times, a very good movie, if a little long. The only part was when the krakken roared, I nearly had a heart attack it was so abrupt and loud. The special effects were awesome in this movie, and the movie itself was really entertaining. I loved the battle scene towards the end.
MY RATING: Because of awesomeness and special effects, 9.75/10, but that's -0.25 for the length and another -0.5 for peeing too much and missing parts. That's still a 9/10
DesperateEmo
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's The Man was very good. Sourire
bearbear
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Amelie on DVD Fier
I finally got to see the ending, where she finds true love. Aww.

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesperateEmo wrote:
She's The Man was very good. Sourire

Oh, I'm glad you like it. I have to say that I still don't like the plot. Everything else is great though Rire

Oh! I watched They Live last night, #$@% brilliant! Not in a good sense, it was pretty bad, but I loved the idea. Now why couldn't something like that be remade instead of Halloween? Why, why touch it? My support is beginning to stray.

DesperateEmo
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, where else can they go after Halloween: Resurrection?
eliotolivar
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean last weekend. This is the first of the Global Ocean Observing System. It, until I saw the 3, but I can not stand the final judgment. This time is a bit long, is intermittent. It is also not the same ridiculous, this is the first half of the fun. I would say: 7/10.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Movies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: