RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Colony RPG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Colony RPG Reply with quote

RETURNS!!!!!!

Right there a four modes. Adventure, Development, Media and Conflict Adventure (At war only).

That is all. You can be allies and declare wars with anywhere. Irk can be played as.

You can play as any TV show, but the max is 2 a colony.

You may have a Republic, Monarchy, Empire, Dictatorship, Tyrany, Communisim...even an Almighty Tallest order!

The Republic of New Dimmsdale
Show: Fairly OddParents/Danny Phantom (Butch Hartman stuff)

Government
President: tommy_baby
Vice President: Timmy Turner
Treasurer: Remy Buxaplenty
Minister for Disasters: Wanda
Minister for Land: Cosmo
Minister for Transport: tommy_baby
Minister for Education: AJ
Minister for Defence: General Chester Mcbadbat
Minister for Other Colony Affairs: Sanjay
Minister for Food: Elmer
Minister for Healfth: Mrs Turner
Minister for Sport: Mr Turner
Minister for Science: Jack Fenton
Minister for Immigrants: Maddie Fenton
Minister for Wealthfare: Jazz Fenton
Minister for Nature: Sam Manson

MILITARY OFFICERS
General: Chester Mcbadbat

Republican Navy
Chief Admiral: Admiral Tad
Rear Admirial: Admiral Chad

Army
Chief: Dash

Air Force
Chief: Tucker Foley

UNIFORM:
The Navy wears blue shirts, grey pants and a flap hat, due to the heat of the Pacific Ocean.
The Army wears a uniform kindly donated by The British Army (they were finished with those red coats) except special guards, who wear a red hat.
The Air Force dress in 'bug suit', which is a red jumpsuit with goggles attatched.
Officer wear whatever they want, except Midshipmen, who wear normal gear.

New Dimmsdale

New Dimmsdale was once a small 200 miles2 island, untill recently, Trixie Tang and Veronica's bus crashed and they were lost. When they did come back, they reported a large area of high mountains to the North, doubling our size. We also have a 50km bridge of iron to the neighbouring colony, the Republic of West Klaskia (Scott/ Knoodlehed).

Unfortunatly, there was an assasination attempt that got Timmy Turner in hospital, which he has just recovered...

(The capitol of New Dimmsdale, since named Foundation Town is quiet. It is raining. Night has fallen. Lightning strikes.)

(Inside the City Hall, I am looking at a report of Cyclone Harriet's damage. I also glance at the reports that Cyclone Helga is, quite thankfully, going to miss New Dimmsdale. The door opens, and Timmy walks in)

ME: Timmy! I haven't seen you in weeks! How's you're leg?
TIMMY: Meh, healing!
ME: You're a brave kid, Timmy. That's why I want you to explore the mountains!
TIMMY: Cool. When do I leave?
ME: When I'm ready. I'm coming, and so are Scott, Otto, Reggie, Twister and Squid. I hope. Can you bring my fairies?
TIMMY: I don't think he'll make any more deals with you?
ME: I already have, so he'll have to deal with it. Anyway, you are expedition leader. Chester's in charge 'till we get back.

(Lightning strikes, and Tootie runs in screaming)

ME: Tootie? I sent the police out looking for you. man, Francis ain't gonna be happy.
TOOTIE: The rich kids dared me to go to the mountains a-and I went to the top of a big point small one and I...
TIMMY: AAAAAAHHHHHH!
ME: Now now, Timmy, we don't p-WHAT THE?

(Tootie has sprouted wings.)

ME: Weird. We'd better get AJ in. That mountain top must have a weird phenomia on top of it. And get a doctor while we're at it.

DEVELOPMENT

West Klaskia Bridge to be strengthend, due to order of bigger locomotives.

Tootie found safe, yet with wings. Doctor called.

Timmy Recovers.

Veronica City founded near mountains.

President, timmy, Cosmo, Wanda and Danny Fenton hoping to go on mountain exploration with West Klaskia friends.

TURNER RECOVERS

Following injury a few weeks ago, Vice-President Timmy Turner is back on his feet.

Acting Vice-President, Danny Fenton, is now back to his job as an important backbencher, Minister for Railways, today as Turner attended Parliament again.

Fenton is not bitter. I'm just glad he's recovered, he said.

Doctors reports... Continued on Page 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CROCKER THINKS PRESIDENT SHOULD STEP DOWN

Today, Denzel Crocker suggested (in a way that sounded like demand) that Tommy_baby stand down from Politics. Continued on Page 21

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for encouragement, I'm going to start a second one. This is a large city of an Island, is part of the Republic of New Dimmsdale, and is called Island City. NOTE: Island City doesn't include Nicktoons, but I'll move all the Danny Phantom charectors here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Island City

Island City is governed by New Dimmsdale. It's a tropical island city, and we are hoping to get a trade of holiday makers. Danny Fenton, his family and friends have moved here, becoming the first pernament residents. Also, the major hospital of the Republic of New Dimmsdale has been moved here.

(A large skyscraper has been set up. Danny is on the top floor, in a room.)

DANNY: Meh, not bad, hopefully less ghosts.

(The sea looks calm, but a tropical storm shows in the horizon.)

NEWS FROM THE ARMCAHIR OCEAN!

(For more on this, see railsa.com/armchairop, and go to the Colony Game. No, I'm not advertising, you don't have to register.)

President E350 of Trainland has declared a major blockdown on the USA. While New Dimmsdale will not launch straight into alliance, they have canceled orders for transport from the USA for saftey precautions. No war is planned.

New Dimmsdale have cancelled plans to join the UN, however.

DEVELOPMENT

Boith New Dimmsdale and Island City have a profitable tourist industry as of today.

Media in printing.

tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE FIRST THREAT HAS ARRIVED!
Major Dispute over the United States!

New Dimmsdale is now on a major oil shortage when the USA refuse oil import. We have imported some steam locomotives to cope with the shortage, but petral prices have risen to an outragous $10.00 a litre (not that our roads are very good, anyway).

Vice President Timmy Turner has now also been hired as our International Ambassador.

The President, Turner and Island City Governor Fenton have had to re-sceduale exploring the mountains for a while, whuile this is sorted out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: