NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Heh - Anyone Remember Me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rugrats1 => azumanga Clin d'oeil

Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihey9989 wrote:
Wait, idoodley, you're not rugrats1? Who were u?

Whoops! Tire la langue

idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah so that's what happened to rugrats1. Sorry I deleted in my sig who I was. Anyway I was Bigfan05.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha...I had forgotten about Bigfan05. Ok, I get it now!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jessangel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww! Thank you guys so much for such a sweet response! Sourire
And thanks so much Superyo -- specially for all the comments in my blog! I would have replied to them -- but it doesn't do that apparently. o_O I'm not used to blogger -bleh.
But yeah -- that Cindy picture was my old avatar for ages! I think people actually thought I was blonde because of that, haha. Gotta admit -- pretty darn good considering I scanned the image and colored it on MSPaint!
Hahah - and as for the nude people drawing -- I think almost all figure drawing classes would have that. XD It's not that fun at first -- it's rather embarressing, but I guess you get used to it!
As for tips on improving -- all I can figure out is practice practice practice -- cause I sure don't know what I've been doing other than that, lol. But I'll totally draw some AGU characters for you ... I haven't tried to draw them in a LONG time (their style is so difficult!) -- but of course I'd try for you! ^_^

Thanks again you guys -- I don't think I know many (if any) boards that would be so welcoming! I mean most boards - you show up and they attack you for being a newbie and drive you away from getting to know you. Triste Granted - I'm not a newbie, heh. Sourire
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessangel wrote:
(...) And thanks so much Superyo -- specially for all the comments in my blog! (...)

That was a pleasure Sourire

Jessangel wrote:
(...) But yeah -- that Cindy picture was my old avatar for ages! (...)

I have a good memory Très content Clin d'oeil

Jessangel wrote:
(...) Hahah - and as for the nude people drawing -- I think almost all figure drawing classes would have that. XD It's not that fun at first -- it's rather embarressing, but I guess you get used to it! (...)

/me is loooking for nude model... female if possible... only for the beauty of art, of course Très content

Jessangel wrote:
(...) As for tips on improving -- all I can figure out is practice practice practice -- cause I sure don't know what I've been doing other than that, lol.

Ok... This is the tips I'm using now Tire la langue

Jessangel wrote:
(...) But I'll totally draw some AGU characters for you ... I haven't tried to draw them in a LONG time (their style is so difficult!) -- but of course I'd try for you! ^_^ (...)

Cool Sourire Thanks a lot ! Kiss If you have some few free time, you can comment and give your point of view about my fanarts ( here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here Tire la langue btw, you have to register here if you want to post... Triste )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet.Even more people.Wonder if anyone remembers the almighty Avaitor,too.
Cnickfan56
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihey9989 wrote:
Quote:
some strange stuff happened recently which resulted in our move

Not to mention encino last year Clin d'oeil

I actually know what happened to him.
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not you, I directed that towards jessangel.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jessangel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah -- Superyo, I love the fanart! Especially can tell that you put a lot of effort into it -- I'm often way to lazy to fully color in characters or even do a background, ha. So artistically I totally appriciate it when people do that. X)

As for the nude model -- my friends keep suggesting that they could go into the profession -- I tell them that's fine so long as they stay away from my art classes ... bleh!
But yeah - for artistic purposes only -- keep telling yourself that, lol.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're not really good at drawing, I need a lot of effort and patience to finish a pic Tire la langue I'm always amazed to see some people that can draw something good really fast Surpris

Will you post some constructive comments on my AGU board ? Clin d'oeil

Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihey9989 wrote:
Not to mention encino last year Clin d'oeil

Rire He was a very funny guy. He always came back with different alias. Did he get ban for flooding the board?

Glad you're back Jessangel.

Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, actually he was there spying on everyone and posting a post a week until we moved to this site, then he never found us I think
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recon his IP was banned before he even got a chance to register, but then you never know he might have registered here under a different IP and alias and might be one or more of the already banned members or and he could even be one of the members still here and no one here knows it yet/has figured it out yet. Rest assured though, it's safe to say that I'm not him though Sourire.

superyo wrote:
When you're not really good at drawing, I need a lot of effort and patience to finish a pic Tire la langue I'm always amazed to see some people that can draw something good really fast Surpris

Um, I could just about get by with stick people if that's anything to go by. If I remember I was always bottom of art classes and often got the worst grade Larme. I think my problem is that I'm the total opposit to you and always get in a rush to finish. My other problem is that I have trouble judging distances, which is not good when drawing anything still life related. I do have a few drawing books, but as they say you can never teach a no hoper. Same with me learning how to ride a bike. Oh I did draw a couple of flying ducks, which I was sort of proud of, but I lost the book like everything else ofd mine (I shouldn't have soo much junk. I need a good sort out. Oh and of course a giant skip). Meh, I guess I'll have to draw them again in a different book. I drew plankton with paint and I've drawn a picture using different animals (which I may scan) for each letter of my name, the best I've drawn. I don't think I would like to even have a go at nude models, especially if they were eeek!

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IP ban, mail ban, username ban... everything that can be used to ban him... Tire la langue

The problem with my fanarts is that people that watch them, likes me or are afraid to be banned from my board ! Rire That's why I'm often looking for neutral people to give their point of view Clin d'oeil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: