RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

best laptop brand
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
galemack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five years ago, there was not much competition between computer manufacturers. If you were going to buy a laptop, it would have been an HP, Dell, Gateway or Apple. Now, there are tons of companies who make quality laptop computers. They all offer some quality products.

fdgrttt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: China has been a powerful Reply with quote

China has been Sell Runescape Gold a powerful country for the most part of the past three Sell RS Gold thousand years. China is now rising again. Why is that so surprising to people? History is the best evidence. The rise of China is Sell Runescape Gold just a matter of when, not if.

fdgrttt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: I have interested in studying English Reply with quote

I have interested in studying English since I was Sell RS Gold in high school. I love it very much. I watch english Sell Runescape Gold movie and listen english music frequently, but I don't have much opportunity to speak english in my real life. Fortunately, I have a chance guild wars 2 gold sell to practice my speaking and improve my english in language center.

joleyjames123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Best laptop Reply with quote

These are best laptop

HP
Acer
Apple
littevers1991

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: best laptop brand Reply with quote

Rachel12Weisz wrote:
Which one is best laptop brand
dell or Acer?

Both are good brands if you want to go for laptops. Dell has excellent onsight warranty while acer doesn't comes with onsight warranty. The laptops of dell mostly comes with metal body while acer mostly comes in fiber body. If you're concerned more about specifications you should go with acer as its cheaper than dell. If you want looks, durability and faster services you can go with dell but its costlier than acer.
clar_0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go with Dell any day. Acerís reputation isnít that great. I have couple of my friends who have used Acer and they never count it in among best laptop brands. Rest is your call.
b.evane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very difficult to find top computer brands because major brands like apple, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony all gives latest version, latest technology as well as also have their service centers. They all are vast growing companies.
backdrop
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best brands I would personally choose are as followed :
Asus
MSI
Acer

Anything else is meh

Besides alienware... please no alienware Rire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Computer All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: