NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

No Giving Up for Survival in Supernatural Season Eight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anastasiaor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: No Giving Up for Survival in Supernatural Season Eight Reply with quote

Since I pay attention to Supernatural Season 8 DVD, one thing is important for me to these characters was that they have been trying to behave well but always get entangled by these rough questions of life and death. They want to live and want to survive. They do not want to hurt anyone else if they are allowed to. No matter it is Sam or Dean, they have ever wavered between doing the right thing and the easy thing. This time the moral dilemma they have to face comes for them again? Who will be the one to seek justice consistently like these characters from Criminal Minds Season 8 DVD? Who will be the one giving into the authority? Will they be conscious about the dark impulse that is gonna to press them? What dean said to Sam totally touched me. HE said that he has no chance to behave well and only to kill himself so that he could make his soul free. I do not really remember the actual words,. You could find it out yourself through DVDJOY.CO.UK. After seeing these cruel competition and struggles for life, we could see something else which is nearly to be the synonym of fierce. Power and conflicts have been shown out perfectly, I will name a few of the characters and you can guess what show they come from. Jay is a charming hero when he did not decide to meet the ugly reality he is in and there are endless fights between him and clay. You know it now, right? Yes it is the hottest show now, Sons Of Anarchy Seasons 1-5 DVD.

shadow789

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supernatural Season 8 DVD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: