NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

The Soccer/ Football world championship

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dutchie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: The Soccer/ Football world championship Reply with quote

Any soccer/ football fans around here?

- What do you guys think of the sport and of the World Championship in Germany?
- Which country do you think that will win the World championship?
- Could you make a top three of countries which you hope that will win the world championship(I guess that this question will make the poll a lot more interesting because almost everyone shall put the country where he/ she lives on the first place)?
- Why those typical countries in your top three?
- Do you guys know any soccer/ football clubs in The Netherlands/ Holland, and what do you think of the Dutch soccer/ football Tire la langue ?

Besides Snooker, Poolbillards and Darts, soccer is one of my favourite sports to watch. Unfortunatly I'm way too clumsy myself to play it Rire. I think that Brazil will win the world championship, but I hope that Holland will win...
Besides Holland I'd like to see Germany(my neighbour-country) or Iran(I love it's president, and I hate the US politics*. I'd like to see the look on Bush's face when Iran wins Rire )win the world championship.

* = No offense for the American members. I like the US very much, but I really hate their politics...
bearbear
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woopsie, I made a thread for this in another part of the forum.
Can a mod please merge?
I pretty much hate football, so I don't care who wins as long as it's not England! We'll NEVER hear the end of it in Scotland.
I think the Netherlands will do fairly well, as will Brazil (obviously!), Germany and France.
Actually, the way my holiday this year has worked out I think I'll be in Germany or nearby (albeit the other side of the country) on the day of the final!

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be possible to also merge the thread I made a while back (if possible). I'm not going to make much of a comment, but I haven't been watching it hardly apart from bits of the England match off and on.

Our local council have banned or tried to ban car clipon flags from taxis. I think it's that they are only letting the taxi drivers have the flags during the World Cup only.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: