NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Lazada Philippines can be trusted- A Review

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerome25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Lazada Philippines can be trusted- A Review Reply with quote

I have an eye for legitimate sites and I was easily captivated by the many great deals Lazada has plastered all over their homepage. No exaggeration whatsoever but there was a cornucopia of discounts one canít just turn away from. I immediately signed up for free and explored further the items they have both on regular and discounted prices. The said online website is owned by an established Berlin site company and is continuously launching their specific sites in several countries like Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. It has pioneered branches all over the world that devote their sites to appeal to generally anyone who partakes in the growth of the e-commerce industry.

Donít think fort one second itís easy breezy to launch your own shopping site especially if both the demands and expectations are high. They not only gets hundreds if not thousands of orders per day. They get so much out of the fact there are so many items for sale that is possible to be bought. Usually, people hold back because of ordering so much because of so many additional hidden charges but with this new reliable site I discovered for myself, they not only sell their merchandises at a low price, they also donít charge anything extra for shipment anywhere in metro manila. This was one of the good things about this site so I was really taken aback when I saw additional charges that were added to my total after buying a Nina Garcia book called Look book: What to wear for every occasion with market price of a little under P1, 050.00. I was charged 1,500 instead and I was in rage because I didnít want to be a victim of another scam especially with something as big as Lazada. All my previous bad encounters with fake online selling sites flashed back before my very eyes and I couldnít help but be sick to my stomach. I was in awe and I didnít know how else I could react. But out of sheer good luck, my eldest sister when inside my room just when I was near to tearing up. I know it sounds petty but you literally have no idea how many times I have been fooled by legitimate looking sites only to find out days after that my order is never going to be delivered. So when my sister went in, she asked me what was wrong and though I saw somewhat in her eyes she was stunned with just how much of a big deal it was to me, before I knew it she was the one already finding a way to make things better for me.

She saw the hotline and immediately called up customer service. Hereís the embarrassing part, I clicked the book next to what I wanted to order and everything was just out of recklessness. Good thing the woman who accommodated us was very entertaining that we didnít feel like such total tools after. Well, according to my sister, I was the only tool. She was probably right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: