NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Recovery my data

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caassl3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Recovery my data Reply with quote

Too many of us facing a lot of problems almost every day when we accidently formatted memory card, flash drive or hard drive. We lost our too personal data in it. Now at the time of data recovery some software give us very best and awesome results. I want to know that what are that softwares that u guys r using for this purpose. I m using Recover my files and i ever find very best results from it.

kironpowell

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many software available which is very useful for recover data. In computer your important data is delete by mistake and you think about how to get it then those time this type of software is very useful.
denialniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well friend there are many ways to recover data from any kind of hard media weather it is hard disk or jet flash pen drive. Also there are many software available in the market for the data recovery. You can take data recovery when your data lost on such reason like formatted your computer, hard drive crashing, data deleted, etc.I suggest you one software which is available as trial version but still working is very nice. That is get data back.
Benjjohnson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Computer is one type of electronic machine. It is very useful for do any type of work. Computer is machine so it may have damage any time so if your computer have any problem then your all data may be remove. So data recover software is very useful for recover your data in your computer.
madronaqing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can data recovery programs recover data when the drive has gone corrupt or when the drive is formatted?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Computer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: