NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Ice breaker... more like spiderweb breaker X_X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Ice breaker... more like spiderweb breaker X_X Reply with quote

*takes a deku stick to the spider webs* OHAI :3 Let us talk bout something :3

So since this is right now a one-way conversation, I'll talk about my life!

So I have found a new mate and deserted my parents by moving up to Jacksonville, IL with him. I will be attending University of Illinois Springfield majoring in digital art either this coming semester or next semester (depending on financial aid and if/when I can get my transcripts from NC).

I've also lost my official ID and therefore must obtain a job and driver's license with what little Identification I currently have. I plan to get a car afterward since there isn't a mandatory-wealth roadblock in this state where you must pay for insurance just to simply obtain a license. This will be justified since I have a plan to go on and a car to use.

Furries are fun people OwO Just thought I'd say. I went to Dallas, TX again for the first time since ND's third server to see the grandparents and they were shocked by how mature I had become since my last foray out there.

So I started a novel... but stopped after the first act cause I didn't know where to go next. Now I've got plots for 2-3 more novels and really really want to write them but writing isn't my thing right now; drawing and loving my mate is <3

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

Take 5 mins of ur life and tell me about it Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arg! what happened? How did you lose your ID? That's gotta hurt. Any way, probably the best thing you can do once you get everything under control is to apply for a passport card at the post office. That way you've always got a backup plan.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

knoodelhed wrote:
Arg! what happened? How did you lose your ID? That's gotta hurt. Any way, probably the best thing you can do once you get everything under control is to apply for a passport card at the post office. That way you've always got a backup plan.

I don't have the money for a passport. I'm going to have to get a driver's license but I cannot until I can pay for insurance. I cannot do this till I can go on my boyfriend's policy and pay the difference, which I cannot do till I get a job.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: