NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Happy Halloween

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Happy Halloween Reply with quote

For anybody who may still occasionally lurk around here, Happy Halloween! Très content
knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Likewise! Sourire

Casa Sanchez has had a lot of visitors this evening. We'll probably wrap it up around 2100. Clin d'oeil

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll admit it I'm still a sucker for trick or treating. I never have anything better to do anyways. So next year I'm going to come up with a really cool costume since I haven't done that in such a long time. Besides I love seeing the adorable toddlers in their costumes. I could just list the one's I saw tonight but that would take all night

I was going to go to a halloween party at my school tonight but realized that it was this past Thursday!
Tamer321

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: happy halloween Reply with quote

Hey Star!! I don't know if you remember me but I sure remember you. You and your LMSO's Rire

And Happy Halloween to you guys =) It wasn't that fun for us here because we only had like 3 trick or treaters and the day before halloween I went to a party and everyone else got drunk but I don't drink so I hung around for a while and then me and my non-drinking group left. Yeah... it wasn't great. How was it for everyone else?
Star
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I haven't LMSO in a couple of years (at least!). Brings back good memories. Très content I think you seem familiar, but I'm not entirely sure. Sorry, I'm getting OLD. lol

My Halloween was boring. Pretty much just another day. I live out in the sticks and we don't get trick or treaters here. Kinda makes me wish I had kids to dress up in costumes. It'd definitely make things a lot more fun.
Tamer321

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: halloween Reply with quote

Oh i'm under a different name. My name used to be Tomkid, you should remember that one. I used to post waaaaay before when Nickdisk used to be on ezboard, and Stewart made me a board mod for a while Sourire I loved it back then. I was a Nick fanatic! =D I still watch Nickelodeon actually.

Yeah, halloween tends to get boring as you get older, I guess.
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really never has gotten boring for me but that could have to do with the fact that my birthday is just a week before halloween!
joann.jimi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one of those 'cute' bags that tell you how much chocolate you got. Well candy in general, but i mostly got chocolate. I almost got to the very top, which apx. weighs 5 pounds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: