NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Nickelodeon's 30th Anniversary Talkback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMC1982

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Nickelodeon's 30th Anniversary Talkback Reply with quote

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=229448

Quote:
I know this will be locked in the future, but I'll start this thread anyways. The First and used to be Only* Kids' Network, Nickelodeon just turned thirty on April Fool's Day and I think they're planning an anniversary special this June. So, I'm going to ask you some question on Nickelodeon.

What did you like about Nickelodeon?

What didn't like about Nickelodeon?

What are your favorite Nickelodeon shows and episodes? What's your least favorite?

Did you like any of the individual blocks on Nick? If so, why?

What's your opinion on Nickelodeon now? Do you like it or hate it and why?

Do you watch any of Nickelodeon's sister networks#? If you do, what shows do you watch on these networks.

What do you want or think would happen during Nickelodeon's 30th Anniversary Special in June? If it's on, are you going to watch it?

Quote:
I know the title mislead you, but I want to know how you feel about the anniversary special when it airs. Overall, I used to like Nickelodeon until I became a teenager when Spongebob took over the network like Hannah Montana is doing with the Disney Channel right now. So, what are your opinions on Nickelodeon.

* When I said used to be only I meant that before Disney Channel turned into a teeny-bopper, terribly-written kidcom, Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, High School Musical, cashcow network.

# Nickelodeon's sister networks are Nickelodeon TOO, The N, Noggin, Nickelodeon GAS (Games And Sports), and Nicktoons Network.
Travelsonic

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Cat-Dog came on for the first time, I knew big changes were going on, by then most of the old shows had stopped airing in reruns, but there were some newer shows that made me just have fun with watching TV still. The period in June '05 when they aired old shows again - that was amazing until they cut out an episode of YCDTOTV in the middle... Feu Decisions like that suck.

If they show any classics during any 30th anniversary they have, I'll watch - some of the old shows were REAL staples to Nick's success - the rest of the classics just kicked ass.

I'll remember to catch them on tape though.
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why catdog? Honestly the era when SpongeBob first came on was when the network as a WHOLE began changing...commercial/sponser wise, the shows, etc. The 20th anniversery celebration in 1999 (which now is 10 years ago!) was SERIOUSLY when Nick began turning in ALL aspects.
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I grew up with the Klasky shows so I think nickelodeon started going down hill around 03 or 04. Some of the shows are still ok but I don't get around to watching nick much. I do however try to catch up on the old shows on websites that's always fun brings back lots of memories.

As for what shows I liked most of klasky's. Other shows I enjoyed were:

Hey Arnold, Catdog, Angry Beavers, Spongebob (Season 3 and before), Kenen and Kel, All That, The game shows, the Amanda show, and I do remeber a little bit of Clarissia explains it all that was nickelodeon right?

As for the episodes? I couldn't name them I have way too many.

Nickelodeon was definitly worth watching in the 90's. Them and Disney both
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: