NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Found something really rare and really cool!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Found something really rare and really cool! Reply with quote

It's the very first version of the song "Take On Me" by A-ha! (Click here to hear it. Note this isn't the video that went with this version, though. There is a video for it, though. I've seen it. I'll look for it on YouTube tomorrow and post it here if anyone wants to see it.)

This was the version that flopped. Everything in the song except for the lyrics had to be completely reworked for it to become the hit that it's known as today.

I've also found a cool way to download just the song if you want a copy of it. All you have to do is go here, click on "enter a link", enter in the link to the vid, click on "next steps", tell it you want to convert the file to an MP3, and then wait for your turn to complete your download. I downloaded the song this way and it works great. The sound is distorted or anything. It sounds just like I ripped it off of a CD. Sourire

Enjoy your little piece of rare 80s music at its finest! Sourire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: