NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

I'm seeing BRitney TONIGHT!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: I'm seeing BRitney TONIGHT!! Reply with quote

YES her show at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ...driving up there BY MYSELF..lil scared of getting lost....but the queen will be awaiting me, lol! SURSLY can't wait! Idk if they allow cameras, someone who went to last nights show has yet to respond to me. But if they do ease on cams, I'll def post photois...they wont be that good cause I got upper levels (I'm broke, if I had a job I WOULD have gotten closer seats).

WOOOO BRITNAH!! Très content
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I am SO bad about logging in here lately! Rire

Anyway, I hope it was a good show! Sourire I went and saw Nickelback on February 28th at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit with my b/f and his brother. It was an AWESOME show! Très content Seether and Saving Abel were the openers and they were great! (BTW, yeah, we're still together! Sourire We just passed the two month mark on March 7th. This past Friday was a "historical" day for us, though! We had our first fight and it was over text message, and the whole thing was my fault and I even admitted it. I was so upset that day, but then my friend Sarah, who's been married for two years reassured me that if we didn't have a fight every now and then that we wouldn't have a "normal" relationship and that it's healthy to fight cuz it gets things out in the open. We've since kissed and made up (Which we literally did! Fier I can honestly say that when everyone says that making up is the best part that it's true! Fier ) Anyway, everything's going great so far! I never knew I could be so happy in my life, and the chemistry is definitely there! I am really truly in love with him. Sourire ) The only part that sucked was we got lost in the really bad part of downtown Detroit at 11:30 PM-Midnight. Embarassé Oh, and we had to stand outside for almost two hours freezing!

Oh, and we went to a McDonald's for dinner and the lady that waited on me took off and left me standing there at the counter while I was waiting for my food and I ordered three chocolate chip cookies and I got six instead. I didn't tell anyone from McDonald's that, though! Clin d'oeil )

Anyway, hope it was a good show! Bravo You go with anyone else?

Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to see Britney "fine" again Sourire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: