NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

I'm back. . .Again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: I'm back. . .Again! Reply with quote

After a couple of weeks away again, I'm back! I'm like that mosquito who likes to hang around your room at night when your sleeping and get in your ear and drive you crazy. You keep swatting at me but I just keep coming back for more. Rire

Anyway, I've had A LOT of stuff happen within the last month. The most major thing is I've quit my job at the restaurant I was working at. I had a manager there who kept doing all kinds of stuff to make every day I worked there a Living Hell, and one day I just had enough of it. She was on me for everything I did, and another girl who was fairly new there was having the same problems I was having with her that day, and the girl asked me if there was any way we could get the phone number to the corporate office to report her. I told her I was going to e-mail them about all of the stuff she was doing. Well, that manager overheard us and told us that we could finish discussing whatever we were discussing with the general manager when she got back (she had to go run some errands), and my exact words were "There ain't nothin' to discuss! I've discussed everything I could possibly discuss with her, and nothing's changed! This is it, 'cuz I'm not comin' back here anymore!" (This manager also embarassed me that same day by yelling at me in front of some customers, and I honestly didn't care if she heard me talking about her. After all, one of her favorite hobbies was to start vicious rumors and lies about me and talk about me behind my back, so why should I care if she heard me talking about her?) Anyway, this all happened about five minutes before my shift ended, so I waited for that five minutes to pass (I didn't do any actual work. I figured I technically no longer worked there, so why do anything? Fier ), then I clocked out and went and cleaned all of the stuff out of my locker and walked out. That night I washed all of my clothes and put them in a bag (A Kmart bag nonetheless. . .I was . Housebreaking her started out being a chore, but she's getting a lfeeling spiteful for being treated like crap for the last six years I've worked there, and all of management absolutely hated it when I got a job at Kmart, and they all know I like my job and all of the people I work with over there, and it was so obvious that that bugged them, so it was like adding salt to an open wound. ) Anyway, the next day I walked in there and handed the bag of clothes to the manager and when she asked me what I wanted, I said "I have to give these back to you because I can't work here anymore," and walked out. It took all of about 30 seconds to do, and I felt great after doing it.

I'm so happy to be out of there. I've been out for about three weeks now, and I feel much better. I even feel happier, and I think my skin is even better than it was because now I don't have to take showers so much. Très content

I've also got a new puppy. She's a Golden Retriever/Lab mix and her name is Annie. She's eight weeks old and I've had her almost two weeks. She weighs about ten pounds and is a light golden blond color, except for on her ears, which are darker. Her mom is a Golden Retriever and her dad is a Black Lab, but she looks more like a Golden Retriever. There were 10 puppies in her litter, and she was the smallest. She has the sweetest personality and loves everyone. She's really smart, tooot better at it. She loves to play, especially Fetch, and she loves water. It's raining out right now and she loves going outside just to stand in the rain. I know she's going to stick around. She's a lot easier to train than the Husky we had.

Anyway, that's it for right now. I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow, which will be fun because I have to get eye drops and I won't be able to see very well when I leave there.
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! Good to see you again! And good for you, when it comes to that job, you don't need that abuse! You go, girl! Très content

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back again Sourire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: