NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

It's rumored that I have an admirer!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He spent one of my breaks with me yesterday when I was working! Sourire (He had all of this week off up until today and he had to come in yesterday to see his cousin.)

We're going to see each other again Sunday night. We've decided to go out for dinner again and then we're coming back to my house to watch a movie. We'll also have the house to ourselves for most of the night! Clin d'oeil (I don't want to have sex or anything, I just want that kiss! Sourire )

I'm hoping to get past the "touch barrier" this time. I figured maybe if I was the first one to make the move that might take some of the pressure off of him if he knows what I want.

Who knows, maybe this will be my year! Très content

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you had a great time! Cool
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We spent most of the day yesterday sending each other text messages. Sourire He had to work yesterday yesterday from 2 to 11 PM, so we texted each other before he clocked in, when he took his breaks and when he went to lunch. Sourire

I felt really bad for him, though! We got like a foot of snow between Friday night and yesterday morning, and then it kept snowing all day yesterday up until about 10 PM, and his job requires him to spend most of his time outside because he's one of our cart guys. I actually felt guilty because here I was, sitting in my house all toasty and warm, and there he was, out in the snow. Triste The worst part was when he sent me a text message when he went to break that said "It's gonna be a rough night!" I read that and I was like "Aww!" Triste What'd he have to go making me feel worse for? Rire

No worries now, though! He's all mine tonight, and I'll make sure he stays warm! Fier

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight was amazing! Très content

He came over and had dinner with me and my family. (My dad made his famous Chili, which is awesome! Sourire )

After that we spent all night snuggled up on the couch in my basement watching TV. He kept his arms around me the whole time and we snuggled up together. He was so warm and soft and smelled amazing! (I must find out what cologne he uses! Rire )

And I finally got that kiss tonight! Très content Not only did I get one kiss, but I got THREE, all of which were amazing! The second one was probably the best, though! It lasted about five minutes! Très content He's fun to kiss! Très content

Rumors are starting to fly about us at work, though, and it's more than the usual "Oh they're dating" type rumors. Someone told his cousin that if she loved him she'd have him stay away from me and she told them she wasn't going to do that. (Apparently I'm a horrible person!) His ex is also starting crap with me because she doesn't want us to be together, even though they haven't been together for about a year. They're ticking us off really bad because they can't mind their own business and leave us alone. It's like being back in high school again! According to his cousin he got really upset yesterday when she told him what they were saying about me! She told me that with him you can mess with a lot of stuff, but NEVER mess with his friends and family!

Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad things are working out between the two of you. You definitely deserve some happiness! Très content

Too bad the people at work seem bent on causing trouble. Guess it's only to be expected though. Just remember they're just jealous and try not to let it get under your skin.
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Sourire

I got to meet his son Levi over the weekend and I love him. Sourire He's a really cute kid and is definitely his father's child! He looks just like Josh and is even built like him. He's only two years old and probably weighs 40 pounds already! Surpris He's not fat, he's just built rock solid! I picked him up and it was like picking up a ton of bricks! Rire I think he's gonna be a football player like his dad. Sourire

And he is so full of energy! He was into everything! He pulled all the DVDs and CDs out of the entertainment center, he had toys scattered all over the living room, and he's just constantly on the go! He just learned how to say "It's hot", and he kept running around saying that all night and making me laugh. (He learned it from Josh because he kept trying trying to touch a light bulb in a lamp and Josh kept telling him "No, Levi. It's hot!" ) He's a very happy little boy and loves to laugh. Sourire

Josh is really great with him, too. He changed his diapers and fed him and played with him and just paid all kinds of attention to him. I think he's a good dad when he does get to see him. Sourire

I think we're looking at something long-term here, maybe even for life. Sourire He told me the other day that he wants to be with me forever and I feel the same way about him. Sourire

He said he's planning something for my birthday next week, and I can't wait to see what it is! Très content (I want him to keep it a surprise, though! Clin d'oeil ) I'm also actually looking forward to Valentine's Day this year, something I've never looked forward to in the past because I've never had anyone to celebrate it with. Sourire

Oh, and guess what? He bought us tickets to go see Nickelback in concert in Detroit next month on the 28th! Très content

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His kid sounds so cute and he seems like such a sweet guy as well Sourire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: